• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

If Trump goes after Hillary, he's sexist. If he remains level-headed and doesn't go after her, he's weak. Hillary has already won the debate, guys.

That's sexist against men

One hacking coughing fit from her and this election is over.

...and all the press is reporting non-stop is Flowers going to the debate, ignoring the issues

Trump has already won!

Last edited:
That's sexist against men

One hacking coughing fit from her and this election is over.

Unless it's her body double who debates. Then there won't be a hack fit.

I bet they will need to have her heavily medicated to keep from coughing up a lung.

Fun facts: If Hillary was elected, she would be the fattest president since William Howard Taft

william-taft.jpg

How Trump Wins the Debates

Americans will be watching the presidential debates closely – not for policies or ideas, but for images and demeanor. This creates a clear opening for Donald Trump. Hillary has hidden behind flacks and party hacks and pandering and controlled media. Trump has behaved exactly the opposite way, speaking for himself, attacking party machines, and acting often unscripted.

No one who watches the debates is really going to be interested in what Hillary says or does. Even her supporters can turn on the mute button when she is answering questions. In the last quarter-century, Hillary has never said anything new or original, and her strategy is to waddle behind the Obama presidency and hope no one pays much attention to her.

Everyone who watches the debates is going to be interested in Trump. Is he going to say something outrageous? Is he going to somehow “offend” some group? Is he going to say something really dumb? Clearly Hillary hopes so, but dreaming that Trump is dumb or does not understand media or cannot learn is a brainless strategy.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/how_trump_wins_the_debates.html

------------------------

Forcing people to listen to shrill Hillary for 90 minutes will be more than enough for Trump to lock this up

Last edited:
POW!

Trump trolls the media again!!!!

beautiful

Gennifer Flowers will not be at debate

Mike Pence insisted Sunday that Gennifer Flowers — who had an affair with Bill Clinton before his presidential run — would not be attending Monday’s debate, despite Donald Trump’s invitation.

“Gennifer Flowers will not be attending the debate tomorrow night,” he told Fox News Sunday’s Chris Wallace speaking of the event slated for Hofstra University in New York.

Pence said Trump’s suggestion he might invite Flowers was a “tweet” in response to Hillary Clinton’s campaign decision to invite mogul Mark Cuban, owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, to sit in the front row of the debate.

“Hillary Clinton apparently thinks this is an episode of 'Shark Tank'” he said

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...rs-will-not-be-at-debate-228631#ixzz4LHCHRebc

Hildebeast is a stone-cold *****. You could line up Monica, Gennifer, and every woman Bill ever raped right in the front row and it wouldn't bother her in the slightest.

All hype - all news!

THE DEBATE OF THE CENTURY!

I think the media is way overblowing this debate thing...people's minds are already made up

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Students all over Penn State University agree on this much about Hillary Clinton: “She’s slimy,” said Anay Pope.

And Pope, 25, is a Clinton supporter. For the moment.

Clinton’s poll numbers are sagging, and the biggest reason is that she’s plunging among young voters. A Quinnipiac University poll this month found that in a four-way race, Clinton is up 5 points nationally with 18- to 34-year-old voters, down from a 24-point lead just a month before.

Just days ahead of the first debate Monday and less than two months before voting ends, interviews with more than 30 young voters in the battleground state of Pennsylvania underscore her two challenges: Many young voters are taking serious looks at Donald Trump as well as Libertarian Gary Johnson and the Green Party’s Jill Stein. And many are debating whether they even want to vote this year.

“There’s probably nothing Trump can say to make me vote for him,” Pope said, but added, “She makes it hard to vote for her.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...n’t-stand-you/ar-BBwCLvG?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

------------------

That's right snowflake, take a seat. Don't vote,

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
ha ha!

the skeletons come clattering out of the closet

Kathleen Willey: Bill Clinton's Alleged Sex Victims ‘Could Fill The Entire Audience’

NEW YORK – Bill Clinton’s alleged sex assault victims are likely so numerous that “we could fill the entire audience,” stated Kathleen Willey when asked by this reporter if she would hypothetically be willing to attend tomorrow’s presidential debate. Willey, a White House aide during the Clinton administration who famously accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, joins accusers Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones in commenting on the audience of tomorrow’s debate.

Stated Willey:

"Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us.

People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ims-fill-entire-audience-presidential-debate/

---------------------------

Nice move, Hill

You could line up Monica, Gennifer, and every woman Bill ever raped right in the front row and it wouldn't bother her in the slightest.

I say lets go for it!

Bill Clinton sexual harassment accuser Paula Jones and 'rape' victim Juanita Broaddrick want to come to presidential debate and confront Hillary

Upon hearing that Bill Clinton's ex-mistress could come to the presidential debate, both Paul Jones and Juanita Broaddrick wanted in

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ome-presidential-debate-confront-Hillary.html

who wouldnt throw it to Melania.
even Hilldog would chow down on that.

Trump should caller her out on lies. Simply quote what Clinton said, then quote what was found out.

Attack her in the middle East, and ask where is the quid pro pro by taking millions for her campaign with Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Mention how the Middle Class has slid backward.

Mention Islamic terrorism is a real problem.

Stay on his positive message.

I bet the libtards are walking around today with clenched butt cheeks and no appetite. They know that this is probably going to be the final nail in Hillary's coffin. I can't wait!

Dear Baby Jesus,

Please make Hillary vibrate tonight and have uncontrollable coughing fits.
And throw in an audible shart for good measure.

Thank you Lord.
Amen.

Last edited:
she wants a stool so that when she sharts herself during one of her epic coughing fits, it won't drip down her leg onto the floor and cause an embarrassment.

pray for the janitor

I bet the libtards are walking around today with clenched butt cheeks and no appetite. They know that this is probably going to be the final nail in Hillary's coffin..

You mean Hillary?

She's scared as ****!!

@NBCNews Reports Hillary doing ANOTHER Mock #Debate RIGHT NOW! Wth? I guess it's tough memorizing lies w/brain damage

Hillary is, at this moment, practicing a mock debate. Interesting - she should be exhausted by 9PM.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Debate?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Trump should caller her out on lies. Simply quote what Clinton said, then quote what was found out.

Attack her in the middle East, and ask where is the quid pro pro by taking millions for her campaign with Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Mention how the Middle Class has slid backward.

Mention Islamic terrorism is a real problem.

Stay on his positive message.

Exactly, although tomorrow's headlines have already been written. "Hillary Wins, Looks Awesome!"
He needs to call her out on stuff when the media isn't there to defend her.
Hildebeast's biggest challenge will be staying upright for 90 minutes.

Hildebeast's biggest challenge will be staying upright for 90 minutes.

That's what I've been saying - but they are trying to rig it already

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

Rita-Cosby-WABC-620x413.jpg

Two presidential debate podiums at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY. Podium on the right has plywood in it to heighten it, for Secretary Clinton.
Photo: Rita Cosby/WABC Radio

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/h...d-podium-to-compete-with-trump/#ixzz4LNZj25YQ

Hilldog has to keep practicing. We all know how hard it is to cover for your lie. She is covering for countless lies about lies about lies about lies. It can get a little confusing for anyone.

That's what I've been saying - but they are trying to rig it already

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

Rita-Cosby-WABC-620x413.jpg

Two presidential debate podiums at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY. Podium on the right has plywood in it to heighten it, for Secretary Clinton.
Photo: Rita Cosby/WABC Radio

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/h...d-podium-to-compete-with-trump/#ixzz4LNZj25YQ
This is crazy. They have never done this for any candidate. Her podium should be identical to Trumps, period. Talk about corruption and sexism toward men.

What should Trump do if the old bat collapses or trips and falls on the stage tonight?

Stand there and watch the commotion? Walk over and act like he is concerned/helping? Catch her head before it hits the floor and hand her off to Mark Cuban?

What should Trump do if the old bat collapses or trips and falls on the stage tonight?

Stand there and watch the commotion? Walk over and act like he is concerned/helping? Catch her head before it hits the floor and hand her off to Mark Cuban?

I'd like to see him take out his phone and call 911. I feel sorry for whoever has to give her CPR. It's a lock that they'll get syphilis.

Guarantee if she gets thru without a cough or slip the media will call her evening the greatest debate performance in the history politics even if she called for a 100% tax bracket for the middle class. Andrea Mitchell has already soiled her depends in anticipation.

Her head will bob and bob tonight. Watch her hands closely, they have the twisted tell found in Parkinson's patients, the three fingers farthest from her **** like thumb.

THE DEBATE OF THE CENTURY!

Trump Debate Invitees Include Benghazi Survivor, Gold Star Mom

CNN has just released a partial list of Donald Trump debate invitees.

Gennifer Flowers: Out

Benghazi survivor Mark Geist: In

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/780452491087454208

Among Trump camp guests: Gen. Mike Flynn, Gen. Keith Kellogg, Bruce LaVelle, Mark Geist (survived Benghazi), Karen Vaughn (Gold Star mom)

Best

Election

Evar!