• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Lester's already framed up the first question with six years of record job creation. Yeah.

No way he gets this done in 2 minutes.

Tell 'em she's been taking money from China for 30 years!!!

I love how Hillary acts like she is living paycheck to paycheck herself.

I'm a Trump supporter, but he does avoid like every question he is asked lol

That's called business by the way

LMFAO

Tax cuts caused a recession? Only if you believe that all money really belongs to the government. I've forgotten more about economics than Hildebeast knows.

He should have just said he made his money creating value and jobs, she got her money from Goldman Sachs

I truly believe that Hillary doesn't understand some of the policies she claims to support. Donald is smarter, that's for sure.

This is ******* great already.

Owned on trade talk.

He's just ******* trolling her

All he has to do is not look insane and so far he's doing a pretty good job of it.

Lester has no chance here hahahaha

This is ridiculous. How far we have fallen.

New drinking game Drink with Trump!: Take a shot each time Trump drinks. So far I'm 3 in!!

Dodd-Franks got us into the mess the country we were in in 2008-2009.

Tax cuts caused a recession? Only if you believe that all money really belongs to the government. I've forgotten more about economics than Hildebeast knows.

Not sure of to many companies that after having taxes increased will follow that up with bigger raises for employees