• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

I wonder if Wicked Lester will show blatant favortism for Hillary. Actually I don't. I wonder how much he will show it.

I won't even be even turning the sound on - just the spectacle of it all will be enough!

Place your bets

Will Hillary Cough? Vegas Odds Monday Debate

Cough -299
Request toilet break +1000
Fail to complete debate +2000
Faint +2500
Fall +2500

I won't even be even turning the sound on - just the spectacle of it all will be enough!

Place your bets

Will Hillary Cough? Vegas Odds Monday Debate

Cough -299
Request toilet break +1000
Fail to complete debate +2000
Faint +2500
Fall +2500

Shart - 500

The thing that would be a home run would be Trump helping Hilary. He waited for Carson when he missed his name being called. That would be a grand slam.

Non-stop media babble going on trying to protect Hillary, Dems are scared shitless - ha ha

Fear.jpg

I think this is expected to be crazy but in reality Donald will act "presidential" and will end up being a normal debate. I'm praying for the former.

Trump is going to crush her.

Lol in what universe can that walking talking jackass crush anyone?

He won't be able to hide in a panel of 10 candidates this time. Tonight the rest of the world will see what sane Republicans are so ashamed of.

What a joke your party has become.

Even Bush 41 has announced publicly that he will be voting for Hillary......nuff said.

Lol in what universe can that walking talking jackass crush anyone?

He won't be able to hide in a panel of 10 candidates this time. Tonight the rest of the world will see what sane Republicans are so ashamed of.

What a joke your party has become.

Even Bush 41 has announced publicly that he will be voting for Hillary......nuff said.

You support Hillary Clinton? Jesus, a lot of us on this forum have stated (some multiple times) that we cannot vote for Trump. Just ... can't ... do ... it.

Are you so shallow that you are unable to admit that Clinton is Nixon with a vagina? And you are going to vote for the abject criminal and liar that is Hillary Clinton?

He's already crushing her...one cough and it's over

CtTZdcJVIAEiHTD.jpg

Trump vs Hillary tonight ( Saw on this on facebook, couldn't share the exact post here)

If Trump is a walking talking trash can what is Hildabeast? A lesbian **** who takes 100s of millions of dollars from foreign goverments that hate women, kill women and of course attacked all the women her wife Bill raped or forced himself on, yes Bill is the ***** in that marriage.

So are they fact checking the debate tonight or not?

This is gonna be ******* gold.

She's already circling around the question.