• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump will make Hillary his beatch

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Would not surprise me if Hillary offers a very nice concession speech. Donald's people have probably already been in her ear about potential prosecution.

Would not surprise me if Hillary offers a very nice concession speech. Donald's people have probably already been in her ear about potential prosecution.

There is nothing to prosecute. You can let go of that fantasy now.

Meanwhile in December the case concerning Chumps rape of a 13 year old girl will be in court.

Later this month a judge will hear Chumps testimony concerning Chump "University" and we get to hear how he swindled the elderly and other innocents out of their hard earned money.

This is who is going to make you "great".

Meanwhile in December the case concerning Chumps rape of a 13 year old girl will be in court.

Later this month a judge will hear Chumps testimony concerning Chump "University" and we get to hear how he swindled the elderly and other innocents out of their hard earned money.

Stay tuned, Chumley.

I did notice that during his victory speech Trump did not mention anything about "jailing" Hillary.

He was polite and complimentary. I pay attention to that ****. It seems the Donald learns quickly.

I did notice that during his victory speech Trump did not mention anything about "jailing" Hillary.

He was polite and complimentary. I pay attention to that ****. It seems the Donald learns quickly.

He's all bluff and bluster. The Chump fans here who thought he was an outsider when he was the guy enabling the insiders are about to be sorely dissapointed.

The john is now running the whorehouse. And guess what? His buddies are getting freebies!

The best and most Evil thing Trump could do would be to not prosecute her but to actually make a big deal out of giving her a Presidential Pardon.
That would probably tarnish her reputation better without having to go all partisan and nasty. What do you think?

He does learn quickly. He had never done anything like this and made mistakes along the way. By the end, he was polished and his speeches were great. If the Trump of the last 2 months had run from the start, this would have been a landslide.

Hidden in all of this is that Trump, by far, ran the more substanitive and issue oriented campaign. The only thing the Hillary campaign had was Trump's verbal gaffes. Trump talked about jobs and immigration and trade and the Constitution. Hillary just ran ads saying Trump was a jerk.

The best and most Evil thing Trump could do would be to not prosecute her but to actually make a big deal out of giving her a Presidential Pardon.
He'd destroy any credibility he has with the blue-collar base that elected him. In fact if he doesn't compel the Justice Department to pursue her, I would be very disappointed. I would say it would be his first MAJOR gaffe.

That would be our first indicator that Donald was back-sliding into the role of "just another politician" who says things to get elected. If he truly believes she's a criminal and lead US to believe she's a criminal he damn well better go after her as a criminal. we NEED our officials, particularly our political elite officials to be held to legal standards. If they get away with that ****, particularly with the blessing of the guy we JUST elected expressly for the purpose of going after her (admittedly among other things) well - that's a very bad start.

He'd destroy any credibility he has with the blue-collar base that elected him. In fact if he doesn't compel the Justice Department to pursue her, I would be very disappointed. I would say it would be his first MAJOR gaffe.

That would be our first indicator that Donald was back-sliding into the role of "just another politician" who says things to get elected. If he truly believes she's a criminal and lead US to believe she's a criminal he damn well better go after her as a criminal. we NEED our officials, particularly our political elite officials to be held to legal standards. If they get away with that ****, particularly with the blessing of the guy we JUST elected expressly for the purpose of going after her (admittedly among other things) well - that's a very bad start.

Lol that would be the first thing?

You mean talking all that tough immigration stuff then going to meet the Mexican president didn't give you a clue?

Please don't tell me you think they just talked about paying for a wall........

Hidden in all of this is that Trump, by far, ran the more substanitive and issue oriented campaign. The only thing the Hillary campaign had was Trump's verbal gaffes. Trump talked about jobs and immigration and trade and the Constitution. Hillary just ran ads saying Trump was a jerk.
Essentially that's what Monica Crowley said last night. I thought it was spot on. Hell, in the leaked emails even her staff didn't know what her message was.

What's the chance of Hillary continuing to pull in $250K for a speech without having the leverage of being the Secretary of State or being the potential President?

Guess the days of the shakedowns are over. Will the Clinton Foundation offer refunds?

The "foundation" funds should be frozen and seized while she awaits trial for racketeering.

Salty much?

Trump has a lot to fix when he takes office. Give him some time. I actually feel real good about him. Foreign relations are looking up, blue collar working class people have hope to get an opportunity at life. Let's make America great again

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the IRS spent a little OT on the foundation.

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

You really are that stupid, aren't you?

No Elfie only sees what he wants to see. Boy is Elfie gonna scream bloody murder when the FBI isn't being politically interfered with and they present a request for an indictment to the DOJ that isn't run by a Clinton crony.

Man I hope President Trump will have the FBI and DOJ look into the how many ILLEGAL ALIENS voted in the border states at B-Rocks behest. Maybe they will be able to charge him with treason for that.

Oh no, elfie.
"There is nothing to prosecute. You can let go of that fantasy now."

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/