• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's approval rating on the rise, Muller admits Trump is not under investigated

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Trump's approval rating on the rise, Muller admits Trump is not under investigation.

Libs are running out of good news. Trump's approval ratings are on the rise, and the very partisan Muller investigation has no evidence of collusion. Instead, they using this " investigating " of collusion to go after things other people associated with Trump have done. Trump himself is not under investigation, rather he's a " suspect. "

No one cares about Stormy Daniels either. She's a lair and is trying to grab as much $$$ as possible because she has lost her looks in her infamous profession, If enough voters did care about Trump's comments with women, he would not get elected.

2020 is not too far away. Without fake news, or tabloid news, what exactly are the Democrats going to run on?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boasts-50-approval-rating-higher-than-cheatin-obama-2018-4

Last edited:
Under Investigated Cooch, or Under Investigation? Two very different things.

Muller is probably setting a trap. He wants to interview Trump because if they can interview somebody long enough, eventually the person will say something that may not be correct and then they will have a bogus perjury charge or some other jaywalking level "crime".

All they want is to be able to say Trump was guilty of a crime even if it’s something trivial. They will just leave that part out each time they mention the investigation.

Muller will probably reach out to Trump now and act real friendly, telling Trump that he committed no crimes but if he’d just sit for an interview, it would just be a formality and he could then close the investigation.

Muller is probably setting a trap. He wants to interview Trump because if they can interview somebody long enough, eventually the person will say something that may not be correct and then they will have a bogus perjury charge or some other jaywalking level "crime".

All they want is to be able to say Trump was guilty of a crime even if it’s something trivial. They will just leave that part out each time they mention the investigation.

Muller will probably reach out to Trump now and act real friendly, telling Trump that he committed no crimes but if he’d just sit for an interview, it would just be a formality and he could then close the investigation.

Muller has NOTHING. If he did, Dems would use it ASAP.

The guy I'm most upset with is Jeff Sessions. Where is our Attorney General? Once Trump is re-elected I hope he opens up investigations of fraud among the Dems, because there is already proof of it. Offering a pardon those wrongly prosecuted by Muller is something I'd be okay with as well.

Special-Prosecutor-Robert-Mueller-Briefs-Senate-Intel-Committee-On-Capitol-Hill.jpeg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpeg

Mueller

The_Thinker_at_the_BAM.JPG

Muller

If Mueller was really interested in seeing justice done, he would be investigating potential crimes where we are actually seeing evidence.....that isn't lying to the FBI. May I suggest Wasserman Schultz and her Pakistani IT help to start.

Reactions: xjx
Can't wait yet again to take delight in looking at disappointed snowflake faces when Mueller has to finally concede.

1ba.png

Last edited:
Muller has NOTHING. If he did, Dems would use it ASAP.

The guy I'm most upset with is Jeff Sessions. Where is our Attorney General? Once Trump is re-elected I hope he opens up investigations of fraud among the Dems, because there is already proof of it. Offering a pardon those wrongly prosecuted by Muller is something I'd be okay with as well.

It doesn't matter is they don't have anything. That's the point of the interview, to try to create something. They make it seem like it will just be an informal discussion to help them investigate others, but then you sit down and they have very pointed questions that most people can't possibly answer off the top of their head.

For example, Muller would probably start with a few basic questions then he'd ask something like "on your 1989 tax return line 50, why did you claim blah blah blah?" no biggie, just curious. Then you make the mistake of answering off the top of your head and then if your answer isn't 100% accurate, they charge you with perjury.

The feds do that all the time. That's how they got Scooter Libby. They just kept interviewing him until he finally said something that turned out to not be accurate and they sent him to jail.

They are DESPERATE to get anything at all on Trump. If they can't find a crime, they will create one. Like a cop following a driver long enough to write a ticket for an illegal lane change or not coming to a full stop at a stop sign at an empty intersection.

Can't wait yet again to take delight in looking disappointed snowflakes when Mueller has to finally concede.

1ba.png

What kind of losers watch Congressional testimony in their free time? Jesus, get a life.

Oh, forgot ... liberals. Their life is living in mommy's basement, so hanging out with friends at a bar and watching Comey testify is a BIG DEAL!!

Sessions has been in D.C. too long and has too many friends there. I never liked the hire for that reason. He's part of The Swamp.

The problem with Trump, he is so used to misspeaking and misinformation, that it wouldn't take more than 5 questions to give him problems.

In 2020, the Dems might be running on getting us out of a Depression. Trumps economic policies have markets skittish.
Trump's poll numbers are only rising in 1 outlier poll.

In 2020, the Dems might be running on getting us out of a Depression. Trumps economic policies have markets skittish.

Shhh.gif

Shhh, be careful, the trumpsters are restless, don't want to upset them.

Stocks resume selloff as trade rhetoric intensifies
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...s-tariff-threat-as-jobs-data-looms-2018-04-06

U.S. stocks accelerated losses on Friday, erasing what would have been weekly gains, as investors digested a weaker-than-expected jobs report and grappled with continued trade war fears following President Donald Trump’s proposal of fresh tariffs against China.

Trump announced late Thursday that he was considering tariffs on another $100 billion in Chinese goods, which would triple the amount of imports facing levies.

Can't wait yet again to take delight in looking at disappointed snowflake faces when Mueller has to finally concede.

1ba.png

they're in a bar.
not a ******* one of them has a beer. the most i see is a sandwich or slice of cake and two glasses of likely tea judging by the size of the glass and color of the liquid. all just sitting or standing and watching tv. ******* leeches.

and the libs on this board wonder why prices go up, places go out of business, etc.

Trumps economic policies have markets skittish.

What Trump's been doing on trade is as bad as it gets, particularly on NAFTA and trade w Canada. Thankfully there are some (Republican) pundits that see through the fog.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdailykos%2Fvideos%2F10156552072794255%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Do you and Tibsy Kitty even LOOK at the business news or just regurgitate bullshit? What plane of reality do you exist on?? Oh wait, it's the "I'm writing a book" fantasy world you live in. I suggest you visit the Winning thread....for endless examples of the ECONOMIC success we are all suffering from.

Bwahahahaha...Now that's some funny **** right there. You are a riot 21, nobody does satire like you do.
The US economy will sustain above-trend growth.
The US economy began 2017 on a weak note, with a paltry 1.2% growth rate in the first quarter. Since then, growth has averaged nearly 3.0%. With the strong momentum at the end of the year, we expect growth in calendar year 2018 to be 2.6%, above the 2.3% in 2017 and well above the 1.5% in 2016.
https://ihsmarkit.com/research-analysis/top-10-economic-predictions-for-2018.html

If I was Trump being interviewed by Mueller, every answer should be "Let me get back to you on that one. "

How 'bout this hamy....Trump gets the Hillary treatment ?

JvnFyEq.jpg