• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's call to a Gold Star Widow

another reason why I would not just take a DemocRAT's word, esp with an axe to grind like this old crazy bat. To take something as sacred and personal as that phone call and turn it into the mess she has, her *** should resign. She is an useless POS that has no value, an empty barrel. Perfect description for her.

That still doesn't tell me how it is racist. I know the intent that General Kelley said it with. That is obvious. But she made a claim 1) that it is racist, and 2) that she learned that in a dictionary. In the dictionaries I looked in and the one you posted, there is no mention of it being a racist term, just that it is a description of an idiot more or less.

Oh, I thought you meant the phrase wasn't there.

James Woods‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

The #Democrats are sending in the clowns because the Uranium One scandal could send their sacred cows to jail.

DMlc792VQAAD2Ri.jpg

The family is part of her constituency supposedly.

I'm one of Ron Estes' constituents, but he's not ever going to be taking a ride with me in my car.

I'm one of Ron Estes' constituents, but he's not ever going to be taking a ride with me in my car.

The DNC is trying to frame this as president Trump's Benghazi moment. The Democrat congresswoman from my district as well as the Democrat Senator from Florida are both calling for hearings on the matter. As spike points out this is political gamesmanship to distract from the fact that that The special prosecutor has turned up more evidence of Hillary colluding with the Russians but still no substantial facts pointing to President Trump colluding with Russians.

Last edited:
That still doesn't tell me how it is racist. I know the intent that General Kelley said it with. That is obvious. But she made a claim 1) that it is racist, and 2) that she learned that in a dictionary. In the dictionaries I looked in and the one you posted, there is no mention of it being a racist term, just that it is a description of an idiot more or less.

A white person was critical of a black person.
Therefore racism.
That's all you need to know.