• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Turkey Day Games

The Pack is lighting it up.

Hell, you see the way Love has progressed and you start to think "Maybe when Kenny gets a competent coordinator, we can see some growth like this."
My two cent analysis...

Firstly, given the current outlook of the team, the Steelers COULD be in the playoffs this year and end up picking a mid-term draft pick in the first round.

Let's take a look a the possible top 5 QBs coming out this year:

1. Caleb Williams
2. Drake Maye
3. Bo Nix
4. Jayden Daniels
5. Michael Penix

I'll be bold to say that all of these prospects are better than Kenny, right now; but...does it make sense to bring in another QB behind our 'sometimey' OL???

For those that haven't heard me say it before, the OL starts w/ your center. Berm feels that C is the top priority for the Steelers - this offseason.

Here are the top 5 centers possibly coming out:

1. Sedrick Van Pran
2. Jackson Powers-Johnson
3. Zach Frazier
4. Bryce Foster
5. Matthew Lee

All of these young men are waaaaaay better than Mason Cole. I'm picking one of them w/ my first round pick. Solidifying the OL could resolve Kenny's happy feet...

He was 8/16 for 100 yards and two turnovers. Just sayin.
Jarred Goof is disgracing one of the best unis in the game.
He may not be having the greatest game. Pressure all day. Other teams will be taking note. The Oline for the lions not having the best game either.
He does have them at 8-2. And a lot of the credit goes to him. The lions have sucked for decades.

Many Packers fans have been calling for Love’s head all year. He sure is having a game. Pushing it downfield with accuracy all game long.

Pushing it Downfield. Remember the days?

I'll be bold to say that all of these prospects are better than Kenny, right now; but...does it make sense to bring in another QB behind our 'sometimey' OL???
It certainly didn’t make sense when they used a first round pick on a certain RB. When I would also say our Oline was even in much worse shape then today. Would you agree with that?🙂🙂

It certainly didn’t make sense when they used a first round pick on a certain RB. When I would also say our Oline was even in much worse shape then today. Would you agree with that?🙂🙂
I love Najee so I loved the pick. Fix the OL and both Kenny and Najee will be much better. JMO...

For those that haven't heard me say it before, the OL starts w/ your center. Berm feels that C is the top priority for the Steelers - this offseason.
I’ve agreed with this for years. You get the centre first then build the Oline around him. A great C grows with your QB. . . It’s why I would make sure he is in place before drafting a RB or QB.
I was screaming for John Micheal Schmitz last year and you know who when they drafted Naj.

Detroit is surprisingly flat. Love looks amazing.

How can Kenny struggle so much while we watch young QBs that we’re not rated as highly coming out of school look much better?

This is why I still hold hope for Pickett.
He needs mentored and coached up by a proven talented offensive professional.

IMO—He gets this season and 4-6 games next season to show much needed progression and personal success.

How can Kenny struggle so much while we watch young QBs that we’re not rated as highly coming out of school look much better?

This is why I still hold hope for Pickett.
He needs mentored and coached up by a proven talented offensive professional.

IMO—He gets this season and 4-6 games next season to show much needed progression and personal success.

You know I'm really praying it was mostly this horrible system and ridiculously conservative scheme. Whatever the case he's greatly regressed to the point of not functioning.

You can pretty much rest assured the Steelers won't be drafting a qb high next year if they draft one.

It's certainly going to be the focal point, but after watching the last 12 years there's a lot more that the team needs to bring a 7th Lombardi home. I'm pretty solid that this HC and DC can't do it. The OC we still won't know until the offseason most likely.

Remember when he was the most sought after OC, despite never being a coach?

Just because he predicted a couple or play calls lol.
I'll give him that but my wife told me that I should be a coordinator because even I get most of the 'predictions' right when I'm looking at the formations...