• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Turkey Day Games

Maple trees with a knot hole
Remind me to never work on or tap trees in your neighbourhood ....

Probably explains why consumers only want maple syrup from Canada

We bang beavers and bushes ...... not the trees themselves

719jWlEKw+L.jpg

Having a hard time staying awake for this game

switching to TCU vs Oklahoma ...... 69-45 with 2:22 left in this defensive gem

Having a hard time staying awake for this game

switching to TCU vs Oklahoma ...... 69-45 with 2:22 left in this defensive gem
I've been drifting off too...

Need to stay up and watch Oregon St. vs. Oregon!!!

Praying for a Ducks loss!!!

I've been drifting off too...

Need to stay up and watch Oregon St. vs. Oregon!!!

Praying for a Ducks loss!!!
that is a tough ask

Oregon, Ohio or Washington are my dark horses to bring the Natty home this year ...... off year for Bama and the DAWGS have had their day .......... new blood

that is a tough ask

Oregon, Ohio or Washington are my dark horses to bring the Natty home this year ...... off year for Bama and the DAWGS have had their day .......... new blood
It's not like OSU is hurting for another national title, no?

that is a tough ask

Methinks the only team me, and Bama, are truly concerned about is Oregon...

Washington has won a lot of close games and tOSU's QB is not as good as Milroe...

Let me add that Bama is playing better football now than Texas is so a significant win against Auburn (40 burger or more) and just beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. Bama should be the 4 seed with that outcome.

Methinks the only team me, and Bama, are truly concerned about is Oregon...

Washington has won a lot of close games and tOSU's QB is not as good as Milroe...
I like Michael Penix JR ............... Warren Moon would approve this message...... they did beat Oregon in the best game I have seen this year

I like Michael Penix JR ............... Warren Moon would approve this message...... they did beat Oregon in the best game I have seen this year
Unpossible!!! Tape will tell you that Penn St. has played in the most terrific games all season...