• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Turkey Day Games

Just think ... If they had fired Canada after last year, we could've taken a shot at Bienemy.
Sorry, I should probably leave my "drunk uncle talking ****" act for the family.
:peep:

Just think ... If they had fired Canada after last year, we could've taken a shot at Bienemy.
Sorry, I should probably leave my "drunk uncle talking ****" act for the family.
:peep:
Why would he make a lateral move to a team so defensively minded as the Steelers? Just look at the payroll , the money is on D, heavily.

Me and the wife are watching - Dolly needs to sit her old *** down. Can she even walk for more than 10 steps???
She had to hold those bazookas up for 66 years (she is 77). That body is just wearing down.

😁

Why would he make a lateral move to a team so defensively minded as the Steelers? Just look at the payroll , the money is on D, heavily.
Pickens, Warren, Harris, Muth, DJ and, if he gets Pickett to make a jump, he's in the discussion for a HC gig. Opportunity for advancing in your career is a helluva motivator.
That said, notice I said "We could've taken a shot" at getting him. I did not say they would definitely get him.
Also, I think a guy like Bienemy could find a way to use Austin. Unlike the previous guy, who "didn't know how" to use him.

Two games. Two terrible 4th down decisions in a teams own end of the field; just outside the redzone.

There was a dude at the game wearing a Watt Steelers military jersey at the Dallas game.

Love him.

My two cent analysis...

Firstly, given the current outlook of the team, the Steelers COULD be in the playoffs this year and end up picking a mid-term draft pick in the first round.

Let's take a look a the possible top 5 QBs coming out this year:

1. Caleb Williams
2. Drake Maye
3. Bo Nix
4. Jayden Daniels
5. Michael Penix

I'll be bold to say that all of these prospects are better than Kenny, right now; but...does it make sense to bring in another QB behind our 'sometimey' OL???

For those that haven't heard me say it before, the OL starts w/ your center. Berm feels that C is the top priority for the Steelers - this offseason.

Here are the top 5 centers possibly coming out:

1. Sedrick Van Pran
2. Jackson Powers-Johnson
3. Zach Frazier
4. Bryce Foster
5. Matthew Lee

All of these young men are waaaaaay better than Mason Cole. I'm picking one of them w/ my first round pick. Solidifying the OL could resolve Kenny's happy feet...

The entire thing we need to beat in the front office’s head is fix the line before you try to grab skill positions…
We went *** backwards…

Draft an IOL next year. Get another Tackle too… unless you really think Cook is something… let Kenny take the lumps.. if he doesn’t pan out, have a line in play when his successor arrives…

Dont just keep throwing first round picks at QB and hope tgey are Ben and can play without a line

The Seahawk uniforms hurt my eyes.
Cuda70_3.jpg

this looks like a better canvas

Is it just me or does Brock Purdy have an extremely punchable face?

I would really love to know how we have the top paid defense when I look at the 49’s D.
We used to play defense like that.

Seriously, when this defense is at full strength they had enough talent to be dominant. Fully convinced the scheme doesn't maximize the talent with this group.

Watching Javon Hargrave light up the Seahawks offense.

Seriously, when this defense is at full strength they had enough talent to be dominant. Fully convinced the scheme doesn't maximize the talent with this group.

The scheme does a complete disservice to the talent. It works for about half a season. The second half of the season they get blocked up pretty good on the rushers and every Joe Blow rookie has a career day.

That stuff isn't going to fly in the playoffs.

I’m talking more the money part of it. Did we sign our guys to too much $$$$. They have big names to big dollar contracts.