• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tyreek Hill ARRESTED right outside Dolphins stadium....

Oh, it’s quite possible that Hill was just moseying along below the speed limit and stopping for all pedestrians so they could cross. Then some racist cop just pulls him over for no reason at all. Hill then politely and respectfully did everything the officer asked of him. For no reason said racist cop pulls him from his car and assaults him with hundreds of witnesses that he seemed to have forgotten were all around him. Under those circumstances, the cop should be immediately fired and his bond revoked and paid to said angel.

My guess is that it didn’t happen this way. Hopefully the truth comes out and the aggrieved party is exonerated. We shall see.
Did you watch the short clip above? If not. Take a peek.

Hill seems to be a pretty crappy human being, but as a PO still have to show restraint. Not too smart to do something to a star player in the parking lot of a NFL stadium. You could not pay me enough to be a cop w/ the way people act today.
The cops are also the people..and they are just as bad. From planting drugs to move up to the drug task force, to the couple I just saw on you tube harassed and arrested because "you were at the convenience store too long." And when the woman of the couple explained they were scratching lottery tickets it didn't matter...husband tries to call lawyer he's then asked to sit on the curb because they are bringing a drug dog. Dude doesn't comply right away(which the whole detainment was bogus) they arrest him to take his phone from him. Complete and outrageous 4th amendment violations...and you sympathize with the cops? The police now apparently can dictate your shopping time and call it "suspicious" just on a whim and who knows what else. Police state.

The cops are also the people..and they are just as bad. From planting drugs to move up to the drug task force, to the couple I just saw on you tube harassed and arrested because "you were at the convenience store too long." And when the woman of the couple explained they were scratching lottery tickets it didn't matter...husband tries to call lawyer he's then asked to sit on the curb because they are bringing a drug dog. Dude doesn't comply right away(which the whole detainment was bogus) they arrest him to take his phone from him. Complete and outrageous 4th amendment violations...and you sympathize with the cops? The police now apparently can dictate your shopping time and call it "suspicious" just on a whim and who knows what else. Police state.
weird post

Weird news day. Definitely not a needed thing in today’s social landscape.

I’m glad the arrest didn’t turn into anything more

Miami-Dade initiated a "review" of the incident, including looking at body cam footage. The review is ongoing. However, one officer has been placed on desk duty
So, it would appear that other than speeding, Hill did nothing to deserve the cuffs, the hit to the back of the head, etc. No "entitled" actions, etc, etc. Just a cop who was going overboard.
I'm so sick of this crap. Their actions were totally unwarranted.

Desk duty better be the start to his dismal!!!

Not a good look in the short clip. But I will wait and see the entire body cam footage before jumping to conclusions. Remember the whole St Louis crap they spewed until the truth came out.

Not a good look in the short clip. But I will wait and see the entire body cam footage before jumping to conclusions. Remember the whole St Louis crap they spewed until the truth came out.
Fair as too often you only see the cops action not the initial action of other party.

But I will say, it sure in this instance doesn’t make sense that it wasn’t bad police conduct. For one if he put his hands on the officer he wouldn’t have been released. We know it was a speeding infraction if it was above a certain level he wouldn’t have been released. Then it becomes endangerment.

I know some of these patrolled areas it is hard on officers if they are faced with difficult situations.(gang areas thinking Miami has its share of it) But this wasn’t one of them. He was speeding that is it.

I am not sure if he should lose his job over it. I would have to know his history if it involved questionable actions. But he damn sure would get some uncomfortable job away from the beat. Traffic cop comes to mind. If he was on his last legs due to past infractions sure kick him to the curb.

I listened to Hills comments on NFL radio this morning and I came away impressed with him.
I can also honestly say I jumped too quickly to a conclusion with my initial opinion.
Which, believe it or not, is something I do not do… but did so this time obviously.

Don’t have all the facts of what actually happened, but it sounded like Hill is handling this in a manner that will help the community and law enforcement come together for a common good overall.

Hill was not just speeding. In Florida if you are going double the speed limit you are going to be arrested for reckless driving. My guess is the cops got the word from up the chain of command that the optics on this are bad so he got away with it.

Fair as too often you only see the cops action not the initial action of other party.

But I will say, it sure in this instance doesn’t make sense that it wasn’t bad police conduct. For one if he put his hands on the officer he wouldn’t have been released. We know it was a speeding infraction if it was above a certain level he wouldn’t have been released. Then it becomes endangerment.

I know some of these patrolled areas it is hard on officers if they are faced with difficult situations.(gang areas thinking Miami has its share of it) But this wasn’t one of them. He was speeding that is it.

I am not sure if he should lose his job over it. I would have to know his history if it involved questionable actions. But he damn sure would get some uncomfortable job away from the beat. Traffic cop comes to mind. If he was on his last legs due to past infractions sure kick him to the curb.

This is why we must see the start of these interactions.

Here is the thing if a police officer asks you to keep down the window you keep down the window. Officers have been shot just approaching vehicles. They have to be able to see what is going on. A person has to comply. The friend that approached said Hill was being beat on. He also failed to comply with anything they advised him. I don’t care for aggressive cops in general I just don’t. But if a cop tells you to keep your window down or leave the scene because they are in the middle of something you do just that. Hanging on your phone doing what you want to do won’t go over well.

Making up **** on the phone in the process probably won’t go over well either.

I do not know enough about it to form am opinion.
I will say when a police officer tells you to keep the window down. When they tell you to gett out of the car, you get out of the car.

This is why we must see the start of these interactions.

Here is the thing if a police officer asks you to keep down the window you keep down the window. Officers have been shot just approaching vehicles. They have to be able to see what is going on. A person has to comply. The friend that approached said Hill was being beat on. He also failed to comply with anything they advised him. I don’t care for aggressive cops in general I just don’t. But if a cop tells you to keep your window down or leave the scene because they are in the middle of something you do just that. Hanging on your phone doing what you want to do won’t go over well.

Making up **** on the phone in the process probably won’t go over well either.
You are 100% correct. I didn't see any issue with the PO's actions.

Black boy was not going to tell those Cubans what to do.

Next home game he should have some jelly donuts hidden in the goal post

1 Dashcam with audio,
2 Do EXACTLY as you're told no matter whether you feel it to be right or wrong and let the lawyers work it out in court, nothing is worth you're life
3 Be respectful and non threatening, no matter what.
4 Always keep you're hands where they can be seen

That is exactly what every responsible parent should tell every kid who gets a drivers license.

If the media, politicians and civil rights groups cared about peoples lives more than their political agenda that would be the message.