• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tyreek Hill ARRESTED right outside Dolphins stadium....

Love the proof in this video.

What I do not appreciate is the condescending slanted view on Blacks.

Tyreek was obviously wrong and should have handled it better. His teammates as well. The lie is what will "tarnish the shield" but does it really qualify???

I still don't fully trust POs in Florida especially after my personal experience back in Jacksonville. Hopefully, Tyreek learns from this, pays his fines and moves on...

Love the proof in this video.

What I do not appreciate is the condescending slanted view on Blacks.

Tyreek was obviously wrong and should have handled it better. His teammates as well. The lie is what will "tarnish the shield" but does it really qualify???

I still don't fully trust POs in Florida especially after my personal experience back in Jacksonville. Hopefully, Tyreek learns from this, pays his fines and moves on...
What did you consider condescending? He just found his action and reaction messed up. He lied and was speeding. Put people at risk for injury, put the officers at risk for not rolling down his window, caused an innocent officer a job complication.

Then played the I didn’t do nothing card and the poor me card.

I know I wouldn’t want to be an officer if this is what I had to deal with. Nothing to do with who you trust or don’t trust . I know there is bad officers I have been on the receiving end of it and still know I have to follow the law and instructions.

Hill was an embarrassment to Americans never mind his skin pigmentation.

What did you consider condescending? He just found his action and reaction messed up. He lied and was speeding. Put people at risk for injury, put the officers at risk for not rolling down his window, caused an innocent officer a job complication.

I know I wouldn’t want to be an officer if this is what I had to deal with. Nothing to do with who you trust or don’t trust . I know there is bad officers I have been on the receiving end of it and still know I have to follow the law and instructions.

Your last sentence explains what I'm about to say.

The video poster should not have zoomed in on blacks. He did it multiple times thru his video. I found it quite irritating when he could have used his platform to express ignorance of rich American athletes.

Black boy was not going to tell those Cubans what to do.

Next home game he should have some jelly donuts hidden in the goal post
Well. If no one else will say it,I will.
Using the term” Black Boy” is highly offensive and in the context you used it in purposely trolling racism. You chose to do this deliberately.
I can’t speak for the black population but I am quite sure this is not appreciated.
Mods……I am hoping that perhaps you just haven’t seen this as I know this board is better than that. I am trusting you will do the appropriate thing.
I for one want nothing to do with a site that condones this.

Last edited:
Using the term” Black Boy” is highly offensive and in the context you used it in purposely trolling racism. You chose to do this on purpose.
I can’t speak for the black population but I am quite sure this is not appreciated.
Mods……I am hoping that perhaps you just haven’t seen this as I know this board is better than that. I am trusting you will do the appropriate thing.
Even though I was born a poor black child (The Jerk reference before anyone gets bent outta shape)
I agree with this 1000%
Mods need to get rid of this trash!

I’m guessing Hill wasn’t aware that cops wear cameras now?

Using the term” Black Boy” is highly offensive and in the context you used it in purposely trolling racism. You chose to do this deliberately.
What if he is......black? Is it all good then? Anyone?

The video poster should not have zoomed in on blacks. He did it multiple times thru his video. I found it quite irritating when he could have used his platform to express ignorance of rich American athletes.
I get that irritates you, but he is black and he was clarifying what irritated him about other black people. I know he didn’t mean it for everyone. But you have that platform as well. I think every pigmentation has that right to say what irritates them about people of their race. He is a cop I think I am correct on that so I would think he has seen a lot of situations close up. If he thinks it is a problem wouldn’t you rather him educate people ? Because lack of education is why people (of all colors) act ignorant.

Thanks bro. I appreciate your support. We all do.

What if he is......black? Is it all good then? Anyone?
I figured someone would say something like this. Because of course black people use the N word to each other. So tell me stillright,reading what he wrote ,you think he’s black or you think he just wants to stir some **** up?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I get that irritates you, but he is black and he was clarifying what irritated him about other black people. I know he didn’t mean it for everyone. But you have that platform as well. I think every pigmentation has that right to say what irritates them about people of their race. He is a cop I think I am correct on that so I would think he has seen a lot of situations close up. If he thinks it is a problem wouldn’t you rather him educate people ? Because lack of education is why people (of all colors) act ignorant.
How about this? I'm going to go back and watch more of his videos. Inviting everyone to do the same.

I'll answer this after a full screamer assessment...

I figured someone would say something like this. Because of course black people use the N word to each other. So tell me stillright,reading what he wrote ,you think he’s black or you think he just wants to stir some **** up?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I will not speculate what he was thinking....I do know I personally wouldn't have written that.

How about this? I'm going to go back and watch more of his videos. Inviting everyone to do the same.

Inbox me if you prefer that method with a link to something you don’t care for. Or put it here whatever you are comfy with. You know me Berm if I think he puts out something messed up I will tell you I agree or disagree. I won’t always agree obviously but you know my opinion isn’t based on any degree of racism. 👊

This
I hate how every single time there is a tragic traffic stop both sides immediately take their side of choice regardless of the facts of the situation. EVERY SITUATION IS UNIQUE and context matters.
Until we can all look at every situation independently without predetermined bias, this will only continue to get worse.
The fake news will take sides like a cult, for ratings, and division. Drama and division are the top sellers in that industry

This
I hate how every single time there is a tragic traffic stop both sides immediately take their side of choice regardless of the facts of the situation. EVERY SITUATION IS UNIQUE and context matters.
Until we can all look at every situation independently without predetermined bias, this will only continue to get worse.
The fake news will take sides like a cult, for ratings, and division. Drama and division are the top sellers in that industry
Part of these situational problems is these video releases that don’t show the beginning to the end. So if the accused or anyone throws out partial videos we can only get an incomplete picture. I think it is natural to knee jerk to a certain degree I was ready to throw the cop as far as I can throw him. I am no different if I initially perceive something to be messed up I will say something. But yeah we could do well to wait for all the facts. In general I am the type to hate anything where a person is wronged. But in this case the police officers were warranted in their approach…

Dudes, get a grip! If you are driving and get pulled over, you should know why. Pull over, produce your documents, be polite, even if the officer gives you attitude. Take the ticket, say thank you and move on with your day. Anything else is going to be a problem for you as a driver. If you think you have a beef with the ticket go to court, an third semi-neutral party will listen to your concern and save you and the officer a bad situation on the side of the road.
Officers have to deal with potentially volatile folks every time they pull some one over, give them a break, not your grief!

Salute Steeler Nation :flag:

I watch him all the time, if you’re speaking about the YT guy I posted. He is a former PO and I think a fully level headed Christian. Yes he is also about getting click and views as it is his new job.

Entitled athletes, politicians, and celebrities are the worse... anytime there is an altercation with one of em and police, I automatically assume they played the " do you know who I am" card...

its a sterotype I cant overcome, like thinking Browns fans are morons or Pats fans are jackasses... mostly because they all reinforce them so frequently...

My big issue is the first thing he said to the press was that I did nothing wrong and completely complied, that’s how I was raised. What we see now is total BS. He must not have noticed the cameras. He is an *** from the minute the interaction started. What is so hard for anyone no matter of color to just do what you are told. I've been stopped before and not been happy about it but always have done what I was told no matter what. Then the media just drives the situation to get all sides fired up and make it a black//white thing. When you look at people shot by police officers it's like 450 white-250 black. But if you see the media it's 1000's of blacks and hardly any whites. It just gets old. And then his teammates walking up on this situation just throw gas on the fire. Have people not seen the videos of cops getting shot by people walking up on them doing their jobs? Nothing good ever comes from people inserting themselves into these situations. Hopefully, both sides accept some of the blame and some positive changes come from it. I doubt it will happen but I can hope.

Entitled athletes, politicians, and celebrities are the worse... anytime there is an altercation with one of em and police, I automatically assume they played the " do you know who I am" card...

its a sterotype I cant overcome, like thinking Browns fans are morons or Pats fans are jackasses... mostly because they all reinforce them so frequently...
Cmon man. We don’t think Brown fans are morons and Pats fans are jackasses.

We know they are! 😅

Oh put your fking pearls away. Cuban police officers in South Florida are gangsters. This is how they view blacks. How do I know? I'm a minority who lived in South Florida for 8 years and drove about 25,000 miles a year. I've been pulled over by so many Cuban ******** it's hard to count.

Cops are trained to de-escalate not assault and batter someone who isn't compliant. Any single one of these gangsters could have deescalated the situation but they were all of one mind: "you will obey black boy or will beat you."

I agree with you regarding this:

You cannot speak for the black population. I have no idea why you're speaking or why you're trying to turn this into a major issue but if you're a contributor here and you'd like to leave the site, I'd be thrilled to make up for the loss of revenue

Oh put your fking pearls away. Cuban police officers in South Florida are gangsters. This is how they view blacks. How do I know? I'm a minority who lived in South Florida for 8 years and drove about 25,000 miles a year. I've been pulled over by so many Cuban ******** it's hard to count.

Cops are trained to de-escalate not assault and batter someone who isn't compliant. Any single one of these gangsters could have deescalated the situation but they were all of one mind: "you will obey black boy or will beat you."

I agree with you regarding this:

You cannot speak for the black population. I have no idea why you're speaking or why you're trying to turn this into a major issue but if you're a contributor here and you'd like to leave the site, I'd be thrilled to make up for the loss of revenue
Why would he want to leave the site?

I see your point. And if it was a white person doing the video they just might have gone in that direction. Here was a black man using his platform to maybe reach some young men and women. Educate them in this type of situation. Hill did everything you should not do when pulled over. I don't know you personally or how you were raised, but I have seen first hand black members of my family tell their kids never to trust the police. That all cops are bad...etc. I have personally hammered home to both of my sons to always do what the police ask of you. Be respectful. If your rights are violated at least you will be alive to have a day in court if need be. I give this man props for using his platform the way he did. Just my take.

By the way. I am white. My kids are half black and half white.