• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

U.N. "experts" say that the United States should pay reparations to blacks re slavery

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
U.N. "experts" say that the United States should pay reparations to blacks re slavery

I kid you not.

Geneva (AFP) - The United States should give African Americans reparations for slavery, UN experts said Tuesday, warning that the country had not yet confronted its legacy of "racial terrorism."

Amid a presidential election campaign in which racial rhetoric has played a central role, the UN working group on people of African descent warned that blacks in the US were facing a "human rights crisis."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-owes-blacks-reparations-over-slavery-un-experts-132300553.html

So the U.N. ******* experts apparently don't know that this nation paid a huge price for its slavery - greater than any nation on earth, ever, that was involved in slavery, in any fashion, where slavery had existed for millennia:

usa-losses-by-state.jpg

e9c02779ea65ed92a5282a55c70036ed.jpg

Fredericksburg

xDunkerChurchAntietam1862.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CXRJ3AMPng.jpg

Antietam

deadcivilwarsoldiersbattlefield.jpg

Antietam

civil-wardead-federal-soldiers-on-battlefield-gettysburg-pa-july-1863.jpg

Gettysburg

Union Army

Total Deaths: 389,753
Wounded in Action: 275,175
Total casualties, 1861 to 1865: 664,928

Oh, and pray tell, how much will England pay for reparations? They were a primary part of establishing slavery in this nation. Nothing. Okaaaaay ...

How about African nations, since Africans captured and sold the slaves by the millions and earned a huge profit in the process? What, nothing? Hmmm, that seems odd.

So **** you, U.N., in the ***, with a barb-wire wrapped cactus.

Or how about this - we throw the U.N. out of our nation, sell that land where the U.N. now stands to help pay our debts, and make those ******* U.N. experts live in some shithole? That would work.

What a joke this is. Maybe the UN should pay us for all the baby sitting we do of other countries. People do not own slaves here and it is a couple generations removed from that. Granted there are still some racists (blacks, whites, mexicans, indians, etc etc) that will never end for some ignorant people. As for the police shootings follow the orders and live another day. If you are treated unfairly then go through the proper channels. If people show respect to the police chances are 99% of the time you will get respect back.

“United Nations’ Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent”

Aren't we all descendants from ancestors that came out of Africa?

I demand reparations!

It seems to me that some other countries were also responsible for bringing slavery to this country.

Find a slave in America and pay them.

The head of the UN group is a Jordanian. If a woman in that country is raped she is prosecuted for tempting the rapist, **** the UN.

What about Irish who were basically given the choice by the British government to emigrate or starve in the potato famine, or the Scots that were deported in the Highland Clearances? Do we give anything to the French protestants that were forcibly put on ships and dumped in South Carolina? Nah they got white privilege.

The Arab slave trade was worse. Any mention of the that?

You weren't a slave and I didn't own slaves. My family didn't even get here until 1892.

Find a slave in America and pay them.

Here I am. But I don't want any reparations. Just Let me keep the fruits of my labor going forward.

This belongs in one of those.." you can't make this **** up" threads. I can't even begin to imagine the chaos and property destruction that would result from an announcement that the ' reparations line starts here' .

TXAByml.jpg

I wonder what we owe Indians...

You bunch of racist CONservatives....Elfie would gladly pay reparations.

Gosh if only the white man had never brought blacks here...people like Oprah Winfrey, Lebron James, Dr. Ben Carson and millions of others lives would not have been ruined.
They would have fared much better had they stayed in Africa.

Instead of demanding reparations, these black aholes should be thanking their ancestors for paying the awful price in order for them to be lucky enough to be born here.

Make the descendants of those black Africans who captured these slaves and sold them to the white man pay reparations.

As long as the UN doesn't fight the injustices and atrocities that are being currently perpetrated by any of the other member countries - they have no business telling the USA that we need to pay for similar injustices committed over 100 years ago.

Seems to me the UN is interested in bankrupting the USA for "reasons".

What a joke this is. Maybe the UN should pay us for all the baby sitting we do of other countries. People do not own slaves here and it is a couple generations removed from that. Granted there are still some racists (blacks, whites, mexicans, indians, etc etc) that will never end for some ignorant people. As for the police shootings follow the orders and live another day. If you are treated unfairly then go through the proper channels. If people show respect to the police chances are 99% of the time you will get respect back.

Agreed. The USA human rights towers above almost all nations. The UN has reasons to be embarrassed.

Slavery was very bad, but our history on the earth was full of it to the point where I doubt any major ethnic group wasn't a slave at one point on every continent except Antarctica.

The initial slaves in the USA were actually Irish, but our k-12 history won't teach you that. Most of the African caprtured were by the hands of African tribal leaders in exchange for money. They won't teach you that either.

Here's how I see it. Even the poorest people in the USA are rich by the standards of many nations in terms of what they have, and their freedom.

While Slavery in the past was awful, the generation alive today who's ancestors were slaves doesn't want to be back in Africa. The USA is a much better place.

The best way to honor those who were victims of slavery it to put their exhibits in a museum, not ask for money from their work centuries ago.

PS: I'm 99% sure some of my ancestors were slaves too. I'm not asking for a dime.

Last edited:
I'm for US moving out of the UN and them to North Mother ******* Korea. A bunch of absolutely worthless *****.

Agreed. The USA human rights towers above almost all nations. The UN has reasons to be embarrassed.

Slavery was very bad, but our history on the earth was full of it to the point where I doubt any major ethnic group wasn't a slave at one point on every continent except Antarctica.

The initial slaves in the USA were actually Irish, but our k-12 history won't teach you that. Most of the African caprtured were by the hands of African tribal leaders in exchange for money. They won't teach you that either.

Here's how I see it. Even the poorest people in the USA are rich by the standards of many nations in terms of what they have, and their freedom.

While Slavery in the past was awful, the generation alive today who's ancestors were slaves doesn't want to be back in Africa. The USA is a much better place.

The best way to honor those who were victims of slavery it to put their exhibits in a museum, not ask for money from their work centuries ago.

PS: I'm 99% sure some of my ancestors were slaves too. I'm not asking for a dime.

Which they just opened this past weekend at the Smithsonian. President Bush signed the bill to get the whole thing started -- had a nice opening ceremony and everything.

I can see that Steeler Nation is firmly in support of the "reparations" idea.

This is beyond insane. The UN has been a complete useless organization for almost 2 decades now. Sad thing is, Odumma will sign something agreeing with them before he leaves in a few months just like he did with the internet and other things. He just wants to destroy the US as much as he can before he leaves office. The US's only hope to continue to be the great country it used to be is for Trump to be elected. Hillary will be Odumma part 3.