• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Uh-oh. Peachmint queen falls for 2nd prank, seeks foreign interference in election

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
For the second time, "Peach mint" queen Maxine Waters falls for a prank call from two Russian radio hosts and asks for a tape of Trump talking to Greta Thunberg about the call with the Ukranian President.

Popular YouTubers Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, known more simply as Vovan and Lexus, called the congresswoman’s office pretending to be Greta’s father and allowed their colleague to pretend to be Greta. They told Waters that they were “terrified” of what Trump is doing, and that she has “nightmares” of Trump after she “saw him in the hallway” and he told her that she will “never achieve [her] goals”.

Of course this really got Maxine going.

“He came over, he leaned towards me, and said softly, ‘Listen to me very carefully, little girl, you will never achieve your goals,’” fake Greta told Waters.

“He said you will never achieve your goals? Oh my goodness!” Waters gasps, and then asks fake Greta, “Oh my God did you cry?”

Fake Greta’s father then chimed, “He said to her, ‘You know, little girl, nobody believe you anyway, I will tell you the truth. I really pushed on Ukrainian president and you know that you will never achieve your goals like those congressional fools that accuse me.”

“Oh my God, he mentioned the Ukrainian president?” Waters freaks out again.

They claimed that they had the conversation recorded, and of course Waters immediately starts trying to make plans to meet up with them.

“Oh yes, I am absolutely still working — we are working very hard, we’re putting together the facts, and we’re going after him. We are going to try everything that we have to impeach him,” Waters added. “And if the public knew that he talked to Greta like that, he made her cry, and told her she would never achieve — this will go against him, too.”

“You bring it to me,” Waters demanded. “You tell me what day you can get there. And we’ll arrange to meet with you as quickly as we can.”

https://thinkamericana.com/auntie-maxine-falls-for-prank-call-from-greta-with-dirt-on-trump/

Wait a second ... didn't Mad Max vote to impeach the President for supposedly seeking "foreign interference in the 2020 election?!?" If so, isn't she on tape doing the same ******* thing, and shouldn't she be prosecuted???

Not sure if this is new, but new to me and adds to your post.

Maxine Waters is the face of the Democrat party. Well, not only the face.....the brains!

Where's Indy when you need him?

For the second time, "Peach mint" queen Maxine Waters falls for a prank call from two Russian radio hosts and asks for a tape of Trump talking to Greta Thunberg about the call with the Ukranian President.

Popular YouTubers Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, known more simply as Vovan and Lexus, called the congresswoman’s office pretending to be Greta’s father and allowed their colleague to pretend to be Greta. They told Waters that they were “terrified” of what Trump is doing, and that she has “nightmares” of Trump after she “saw him in the hallway” and he told her that she will “never achieve [her] goals”.

Of course this really got Maxine going.

“He came over, he leaned towards me, and said softly, ‘Listen to me very carefully, little girl, you will never achieve your goals,’” fake Greta told Waters.

“He said you will never achieve your goals? Oh my goodness!” Waters gasps, and then asks fake Greta, “Oh my God did you cry?”

Fake Greta’s father then chimed, “He said to her, ‘You know, little girl, nobody believe you anyway, I will tell you the truth. I really pushed on Ukrainian president and you know that you will never achieve your goals like those congressional fools that accuse me.”

“Oh my God, he mentioned the Ukrainian president?” Waters freaks out again.

They claimed that they had the conversation recorded, and of course Waters immediately starts trying to make plans to meet up with them.

“Oh yes, I am absolutely still working — we are working very hard, we’re putting together the facts, and we’re going after him. We are going to try everything that we have to impeach him,” Waters added. “And if the public knew that he talked to Greta like that, he made her cry, and told her she would never achieve — this will go against him, too.”

“You bring it to me,” Waters demanded. “You tell me what day you can get there. And we’ll arrange to meet with you as quickly as we can.”

https://thinkamericana.com/auntie-maxine-falls-for-prank-call-from-greta-with-dirt-on-trump/

Wait a second ... didn't Mad Max vote to impeach the President for supposedly seeking "foreign interference in the 2020 election?!?" If so, isn't she on tape doing the same ******* thing, and shouldn't she be prosecuted???

Look Cucktime. Tibs and Flog will be along very quickly to tell you there is a difference.

When Trump joked on stage for the Russians to hack Hillary's servers, that was REAL corrupt **** there.

This? This is...different...like in a...different...well Democratic way and therefore acceptable.

The stupid is spread fairly evenly across races in the dem party, but I imagine plenty of people are smacking their foreheads about these idiots.

The stupid is spread fairly evenly across races in the dem party, but I imagine plenty of people are smacking their foreheads about these idiots.

You would think so, right? But I have looked for one - ONE - criticism of Mad Max by Pelosi or Schiff, and pffffft. Nothing.