• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Unemployment at 4.9% Here's Obama by the numbers

It democrats who encourage poor blacks to stay on the modern day plantation, and treats them like cattle.

Well Red, I have never treated anybody like cattle and I wasn't around 150 years ago. .

This stupid game.

"It wasn't me. I didn't own slaves!"

You are hostile to Black people. When the cops do medeval **** to Black people, you're the first one to cry for the cops. You perpetuate the problem of race in America, just like the Ann Coulters and Al Sharptons.

What's nutless though... What makes you a giant *****, is that you don't have the balls to just come out and say you don't like Black people. You're a coward. If anything bothers me, it's that. You have no ******* nuts, son. None.

What should bother you most is your own stupidity and inability to think for yourself while considering yourself a deep thinker.

Nobody here is hostile to black people, unless those black people are trashing their own city ala Ferguson or Baltimore. Even then, nobody is hostile to them because of their color as it is their actions that override anything to do with color.

You call people a coward while hiding behind bullshit like the coward you, probably, are.

What's nutless though... What makes you a giant *****, is that you don't have the balls to just come out and say you don't like Black people. You're a coward. If anything bothers me, it's that. You have no ******* nuts, son. None.

Well, you're black, and SteelChip hates black people, so of course he will write things just to piss you off.

Duhhh ...

This stupid game.

You are hostile to Black people. When the cops do medeval **** to Black people, you're the first one to cry for the cops. You perpetuate the problem of race in America, just like the Ann Coulters and Al Sharptons.

You are never going to admit that the slavery / 'I want reparations' game is over. You don't deserve any more special treatment than anybody else Son.

Well, you're black, and SteelChip hates black people, so of course he will write things just to piss you off.

Duhhh ...

I don't hate blacks at all Steeltime. I do disagree with blacks that think they should have everything given to them and refuse to except their shortcomings and expect society to make exceptions for them because of injustices done long long ago.

JBf07Us.jpg

So you believe that black folks should be thanking white America for everything they've done for them in the last 60 years. Did it ever occur to you that maybe all that generosity that they should be so grateful for wouldn't have been necessary had they not been treated like cattle for the first 150 years and like 3rd class citizens for the next 100 ? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the thank you note you think you deserve.

Chip beat me to the obvious retort but let me ask you this. Why do black people continue to strive to come here?

This stupid game.

Oooohhh, internet tough guy alert! The majority of your post (like most of your other posts) is bullshit. Pure and simple......the cowardly thing to do is pander and excuse bad behavior. From anyone! Because it encourages and begets more bad behavior.

"know"

you're a liar or an idiot....probably both

His book publishing software will catch that ****.

What makes you a giant *****, is that you don't have the balls to just come out and say you don't like Black people.

I'll come out and say I hate black people. Let's face it, a good many of them are ******* ******** who are some combination of ignorant, irresponsible and apathetic. But that doesn't make me racist, because I hate white people even more than black people... for different reasons. White people tend to be some combination of naive, entitled and self-centered.

I saw a shitload of unemployment in WVA this week.

And, how about a thank you for the portion of our earned income that ends up going to welfare to support blacks in the ghettos? If wasn't for for us they'd starve and wouldn't be able to do drugs all day.

Last edited:
I saw a shitload of unemployment in WVA this week.

And, how about a thank you for the portion of our earned income that ends up going to welfare to support blacks in the ghettos? If wasn't for for us they'd starve and wouldn't be able to do drugs all day.

Earned Income Credit...For years I wondered how the "poor" people in my area could afford to buy fancy cars yet seem to have a lot of free time on their hands. Then I learned about Earned Income Credit. What a sham that is! Poor people can get HUGE tax refunds for money they never paid in. WTF is that all about! There are a ton of illegals here that drive $40,000 Tahoes, walk around with MK purses, Ugges, etc. My kids would ask me "How can they afford that stuff and we can't?" Earned Income Credit.

Lolz. I don't even have to be here to prove my point.

Three pages back Vincent said Blacks should go back to Africa.

NOT ONE of you supposedly "not racist" conservatives called him out on it. This is AFTER he posted a link to white nationalist propaganda.

You're all telling on yourselves.

White Nationalist propaganda?

Why do you say that? I am not saying you are right or wrong, by the way, I just need to know what facts support your statement. I honestly don't have any information about the publication or author.

White Nationalist propaganda?

Why do you say that? I am not saying you are right or wrong, by the way, I just need to know what facts support your statement. I honestly don't have any information about the publication or author.

Because, he said so.

if anyone wants to know why I am predicting a huge Trump win in November its cause I think he is playing on peoples hate a lot, and as we see here there is plenty of that hate to go around... Liberals and conservatives hate each other Religious and non religious people hate each other, Different religions hate each other... People of different races hate each other... political parties hate each other... the hate is strong in the world right now... and for either side to dismiss the hate on their own side while pointing out the hate on the other is futile and pointless.

While I know plenty of racist republican conservatives... let me say I live in a heavily democratic area, and I know hundreds of hardcore racist democrats... including a politician who is basically a nice guy except that he speaks of black people like it was the 1800's... in fact I know more from the area who are very racist than I know ones who aren't racist.

If you are a truly unracist democrat and think that even if Trump was actually really racist, that would matter one iota to the majority of people who are political voters you are not living in reality. You are probably encouraging more people to vote for him than against him.. remember, for the majority of his life, trump was a democrat....

While I know plenty of racist republican conservatives... let me say I live in a heavily democratic area, and I know hundreds of hardcore racist democrats... including a politician who is basically a nice guy except that he speaks of black people like it was the 1800's... in fact I know more from the area who are very racist than I know ones who aren't racist.
In my county registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans by almost 3-to-1 yet Bomma lost the county both times. It couldn't be because McCain and Romney were that good.

.. remember, for the majority of his life, trump was a democrat....
Not true. According to a Freedom of Information Act request, Trump has been a registered Republican since 1980.

In my county registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans by almost 3-to-1 yet Bomma lost the county both times. It couldn't be because McCain and Romney were that good.

Not true. According to a Freedom of Information Act request, Trump has been a registered Republican since 1980.

Completely not true... he has been all over, but he didn't even register as a Republican for the first time till 87.......he was a democrat before and would return to the party a few times afterwards....
"According to the New York City Board of Elections, Trump has changed his party affiliation five times since registering as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987. A form that year notes he had"

Earned Income Credit...For years I wondered how the "poor" people in my area could afford to buy fancy cars yet seem to have a lot of free time on their hands. Then I learned about Earned Income Credit. What a sham that is! Poor people can get HUGE tax refunds for money they never paid in. WTF is that all about! There are a ton of illegals here that drive $40,000 Tahoes, walk around with MK purses, Ugges, etc. My kids would ask me "How can they afford that stuff and we can't?" Earned Income Credit.

The maximum amount the gov't pays out to any taxpayer through the EITC program is a little more than 6 grand. And that's only if you make less than 47K and have 3 or more qualifying dependent children. I seiously doubt families with 3 or more kids making less than 50 grand are buying $500 purses or $300 boots or $50K Tahoes with the extra $6K. Most likely they are paying down credit cards or buying school clothes or fixing the furnace or something. Lucky ********...

Apparently, someone doesnt know what "working under the table" means.