• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Up next: The Colts

You seriously questioning burgundy's fanhood? He's probably been a fan of this team longer than you've been alive.

Piss off troll

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Omar10213245 again.

And I bet you have ridiculously large biceps, LOL

Not exactly but I work on it. ;)
Apparently no one clicks on my name to get my profile and sees the selfie from the gym locker room.

Last edited:
Reeling off a 5 game win streak is impressive under any circumstances. However, who have they beat (other than the Ravens) that is having an equally impressive season. They lost their first two games to playoff caliber teams in Denver and Philadelphia. Their win streak followed:

Jacksonville: 44-17 (I know, I know)
Tennessee: 41-17
Baltimore: 20-13
Houston: 33-28
Cincinnati: 27-0 (Looks impressive, but how good are the Bengals really?)
Three of these five games were home wins: TN, Balt and Cinci.

I'm not saying that we will win this game, but I'm also not in the camp that thinks the Colts are some unbeatable juggernaut that's been rolling up wins against top flight opponents. They've played exactly three teams that look to be playoff worthy this year and are 1-2 in those games. I may be fooling myself, but I believe that with a good gameplan and if the players are "up" for this game, ready to execute, and play to their abilities, the Steelers can make a game of this and possibly pull out a win. A guy can hope can't he?

It's just strange that when the Steelers play these same teams we are told they aren't that bad. The Steelers play Tenn, Houston, Jax, Baltimore and the bungles. People ripped me for saying it was an easy schedule. NOW those very same ******* teams are not that good when you talk about Indy playing them.

Seriously, who the hell have the Steelers played? At least Indy beat Baltimore. The Steelers don't even play the Broncos, pats*, SF, SD, Seattle, Dallas, Eagles, ETC... but their schedule is not easy. BUT Indy hasn't beaten anybody.... comedy gold...

It's just strange that when the Steelers play these same teams we are told they aren't that bad. The Steelers play Tenn, Houston, Jax, Baltimore and the bungles. People ripped me for saying it was an easy schedule. NOW those very same ******* teams are not that good when you talk about Indy playing them.

Seriously, who the hell have the Steelers played? At least Indy beat Baltimore. The Steelers don't even play the Broncos, pats*, SF, SD, Seattle, Dallas, Eagles, ETC... but their schedule is not easy. BUT Indy hasn't beaten anybody.... comedy gold...

Don't remember making the statement that the Steelers didn't have an easy schedule. Nor that Jacksonville wasn't that bad; nor that Baltimore wasn't a good team. Please refresh my memory as to when and where I stated such. If you are speaking in general, then I apologize for misunderstanding. If you are ascribing statements made by others to me .... then I guess you've made the misunderstanding.

Reeling off a 5 game win streak is impressive under any circumstances. However, who have they beat (other than the Ravens) that is having an equally impressive season. They lost their first two games to playoff caliber teams in Denver and Philadelphia. Their win streak followed:

Jacksonville: 44-17 (I know, I know)
Tennessee: 41-17
Baltimore: 20-13
Houston: 33-28
Cincinnati: 27-0 (Looks impressive, but how good are the Bengals really?)
Three of these five games were home wins: TN, Balt and Cinci.

I'm not saying that we will win this game, but I'm also not in the camp that thinks the Colts are some unbeatable juggernaut that's been rolling up wins against top flight opponents. They've played exactly three teams that look to be playoff worthy this year and are 1-2 in those games. I may be fooling myself, but I believe that with a good gameplan and if the players are "up" for this game, ready to execute, and play to their abilities, the Steelers can make a game of this and possibly pull out a win. A guy can hope can't he?

We don't even have a two game winning streak against the easiest schedule in the NFL.

We don't even have a two game winning streak against the easiest schedule in the NFL.

If it's gonna happen, it's gotta start somewhere. As I said, "A guy can hope can't he."

Any given Sunday. Even our Steelers can take any team down.
True; but, I refuse to roll over like the bleeding vaginas we have complaining already...common sense says, "you can't win every game every week"; but, there's no need to just stick one's head in a hole and expect a lose...
They have a huge advantage at head coach, have a better QB that scores TDs not FGs like Ben. They will destroy our weak defense and unless we get a 21 point gift like we got against the Texans we will lose by 2 TDs or more. This game is men against boys
Tampons - use them daily until your bleeding stops...
No, they're gonna lose by 50 because their defense is awful. Remember, they make Brian Hoyer look good.

Oh well, we'll lose every week w/ that as a theory...

You pom poms can dry up all the bleeding when we get gouged Sunday.

Don't remember making the statement that the Steelers didn't have an easy schedule. Nor that Jacksonville wasn't that bad; nor that Baltimore wasn't a good team. Please refresh my memory as to when and where I stated such. If you are speaking in general, then I apologize for misunderstanding. If you are ascribing statements made by others to me .... then I guess you've made the misunderstanding.

I was speaking in general because it was a huge discussion on here after the Jax game. I was told that Jax wasn't that bad. Then I was told TB wasn't that bad and that Glennon was a good QB. Now those people are silent about it because the rats beat them by 31 points in TB. They still only have one win on the year and that is against the Steelers. The clowns weren't a bad team then they go get hammered by Jax. Maybe they aren't that good?

The fact is that Jax, TB and the clowns are not good teams. Indy has only lost to 2 teams with a combined record of 10-2. The Steelers have lost to teams with a combined 9-10 record. As a Steeler fan I'm not going to blast Indy for not beating 10-2 teams while my team is getting beat by teams with a 9-10 record. That's my point.

Ahhhh, I see. My point wasn't to blast them for losing to Denver and Philadelphia. My point was that their five game winning streak was not against teams of that caliber. I just don't think they're an unbeatable team. But as I said, it will take a good gameplan and players who are "up" for this game and ready to execute, and play to their abilities. Do I think that will happen? I honestly don't have any idea since this team is so schizophrenic/Bipolar. But, I sure do hope it does.

have a better QB that scores TDs not FGs like Ben.

Oh, now you've done it. You're going to get in big trouble around this crew. Don't you know Ben is the greatest QB to ever have played the game?

Ben can't read defenses quickly and make the quick throws to small windows to throw the receiver open, that is why he struggles in the red zone. He almost always waits for the receiver to get open before he throws and that is what separates him from Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers.

You seriously questioning burgundy's fanhood? He's probably been a fan of this team longer than you've been alive.

Piss off troll

I question ALL OF YOU ***** ***, punk ***, ****** *** uncle tom sellout fairweather TRAITOR *** ************* who root against our team because you want Tomlin fired.

So root for the Colts if you want to. You ain't no Steelers fan.

I question ALL OF YOU ***** ***, punk ***, ****** *** uncle tom sellout fairweather TRAITOR *** ************* who root against our team because you want Tomlin fired.

**** you *****.

Ooh, look, an Internet tough guy!

I didn't see anyone rooting against our team (although I might have missed it). Being a fan doesn't mean you think your team is going to win every week when they've been playing .500 ball for three years though. Doesn't mean your team is immune from honest criticism. Wanting them to win every week and believing they're going to win every week are not the same thing. Upside, the Colts have won five in a row which means they're due for a loss. Do I WANT the Steelers to win this week? Sure. Do I THINK they'll win this week? Doubt it but it could happen. Love my Steelers (just dropped $29.95 on a cover for my new 5S at the Steelers.com store) but for the past several years the drafting has sucked and the coaching has sucked. Being a fan doesn't mean you're all rah-*******-rah over everything they do and don't think they're ever wrong. Remember though, I'm on record here in a few places saying that in five years Tomlin will still be the head coach of this team. Colbert either sucks or suddenly became retarded in 2008. Tomlin sucks. Haley sucks. LeBeau sucks. Half the players suck. In five years Tomlin will still be here for sure and probably Colbert too.

Some years other teams are just ******* better than yours and right now that's about half the league.
"We're a .500 ballclub right now and I'm a .500 coach." -- Mike Tomlin, 10/14/14

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better myself Ron! Bravo!

nobody is rooting for the Steelers to lose....

We can actually root for the Steelers to win and Tomlin to go. Watch

go Steelers ! !

and go Tomlin away ! !

Now

when yinz ready to have a diehard fanatic square off, seeing hows yinz are such this big fan. Let me know.........

I'm an uncle tom? Huh?? You do know what means, right?

Lol, never thought I'd ever see the day that someone calls me an "uncle tom".

But yeah, we're rooting "against our team". ************* einstein has it alllllllll figured out

But yeah, we're rooting "against our team". ************* einstein has it alllllllll figured out
Pssst...I figured out a while ago that regardless if I cheer or boo at the television, it doesn't really make the team win or lose. I like to think my lucky hot wings help though.

Pssst...I figured out a while ago that regardless if I cheer or boo at the television, it doesn't really make the team win or lose. I like to think my lucky hot wings help though.

Cheering really loudly at the game can help force 2 turnovers in under 2 minutes though.... ;)

I say again...

**** ALL TRAITORS. GO STEELERS!!!!!

You want to root against our team so Tomlin gets fired, fine. Looks like he's got an answer for you. He's a team first dude, wish I could say the same for you traitors.

Ben can't read defenses quickly and make the quick throws to small windows to throw the receiver open, that is why he struggles in the red zone. He almost always waits for the receiver to get open before he throws and that is what separates him from Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers.

that and the fact he is the only QB with 2 500 yard passing games

**** the Tomlin haters...he is not Noll...but he is not as ****** as the haters want everyone to believe.....

if he were replaced, I would not shed a tear though

Wonderful, 2 500 yard games erase all his other mediocre games and his 4 seasons missing the playoffs mostly with great defenses. By the way the better Brady was 30-35 today for 5 TDs the ONLY QB in the NFL history to ever have a game with 85% completion 5 TD passes and 350 yards and this was his second time.