• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Up next: The Colts

Wonderful, 2 500 yard games erase all his other mediocre games and his 4 seasons missing the playoffs mostly with great defenses. By the way the better Brady was 30-35 today for 5 TDs the ONLY QB in the NFL history to ever have a game with 85% completion 5 TD passes and 350 yards and this was his second time.

Ben is a HOF qb no matter how much you ***** about him.....

He is not a HOFer as of now, Brady and Manning are no matter how much you slobber over him.

He was hitting wide open receivers not throwing into tight windows , great game but no earth shattering throws. He shredded a defense that was awful in pass coverage today.

He is not a HOFer as of now, Brady and Manning are no matter how much you slobber over him.

I used to think you were just a little over emotional, now I see you for the troll you are. How do Brady's nuts taste?

He was hitting wide open receivers not throwing into tight windows , great game but no earth shattering throws. He shredded a defense that was awful in pass coverage today.

shut the **** up already. not every receiver was wide open. Browns first TD comes to mind, Bryant's second TD. The big third down conversion in the fourth quarter to Brown with coverage draped all over him...

Ben was accurate as hell today...that deep throw to Bryant was a thing of beauty.

His throws tonight were as good as ANYBODY in the league

Not as good as the fictional QB standard in some people's heads... You know the guy who throws every ball within .1second of the snap, never throws a pick, never gets sacked, and has a 100% completion percentage on deep passes... That guy is awesome...

shut the **** up already. not every receiver was wide open. Browns first TD comes to mind, Bryant's second TD. The big third down conversion in the fourth quarter to Brown with coverage draped all over him...

Go **** yourself, he threw to wide open receivers on an overwhelming number of throws, the throws to Brown and Bryant are made all the time in the NFL, not exactly earth shattering throws.

Go **** yourself, he threw to wide open receivers on an overwhelming number of throws, the throws to Brown and Bryant are made all the time in the NFL, not exactly earth shattering throws.

awwww someone's panties are all in a bunch because all his talking points were wrong today.....

Mark Malone was 18-22 with 4 TDS one game and 21-30 for 5TDs in another game, I guess he was a great passer too.

Ben is a great QB but he is not elite and today was the great exception not the rule. I guess his awful play against the Ravens, Clowns, Jags and Bucs this year are all erased by a career day. Every one of my criticisms of Ben's passing is spot on and the reason he is behind the elites , Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers.

******* dude played flawless today.I'd figure only window licking dumb ***** could argue any other way.

Mark Malone was 18-22 with 4 TDS one game and 21-30 for 5TDs in another game, I guess he was a great passer too.

Ben is a great QB but he is not elite and today was the great exception not the rule. I guess his awful play against the Ravens, Clowns, Jags and Bucs this year are all erased by a career day. Every one of my criticisms of Ben's passing is spot on and the reason he is behind the elites , Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers.

Dude lay off the crack.

JJ you are in more dire need of a blow job than any man in history.....

Wonderful, 2 500 yard games erase all his other mediocre games and his 4 seasons missing the playoffs mostly with great defenses. By the way the better Brady was 30-35 today for 5 TDs the ONLY QB in the NFL history to ever have a game with 85% completion 5 TD passes and 350 yards and this was his second time.

Yes, because Brady's 5 TDs, 85% completion rate and 350 yards are just so damned superior to Ben's 6 TDs, 81% completion rate and 522 yards. Seriously man, get a grip. You just sound foolish stating crap like that.

I question ALL OF YOU ***** ***, punk ***, ****** *** uncle tom sellout fairweather TRAITOR *** ************* who root against our team because you want Tomlin fired.

So root for the Colts if you want to. You ain't no Steelers fan.

LMAO! What a tough guy.

That's how these pom pom shakers roll. They think if they scream loud enough after every odd good game all the rotten ones in between will be forgotten.

That's how these pom pom shakers roll. They think if they scream loud enough after every odd good game all the rotten ones in between will be forgotten.

bags eat ****....haters gotta hate and trolls gotta troll.....

Shake, Shake, Shake ... The Steelers won tonight and I'm pleased as pleased can be ... Shake, Shake, Shake.