• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Updates on some "mostly-peaceful" demonstrators and their contributions to America

it’s fact. Rush Limbaugh has pointed it out for years with his media montages. Basically he just plays a montage of a bunch of media people using the exact same phrasing to describe an issue. There is no way it can be coincidence. It’s not. It was proven when the Journo List was leaked years ago. Journo List was a private online group of about 400 left wing journalists where they would be given the talking points and then went out and repeated them.

only an imbecile would think that does not continue to this day. It is so obvious.

Like the montage of "The Great Mask Debate" phrase from the alphabet Networks all the way down to local broadcasts in WV.

Faux News was just as much a part of that and has become way more left leaning with RINO Ryan on the Board.

I live in SC. People forget that during the 2016 Primary, the so-called conservative staples-firebrands Trey Gowdy, Nikki Haley, and Tim Scott all supported "Little Marco" Rubio and saw him as "the future."

So, even when Faux brings on Trey Gowdy for "hard hitting Conservative perspective," people need to have a long memory.

BLM and Antifa descend upon Memphis.

118768162_10159466689398475_4527304448833435551_n.jpg

I can't have a concealed carry permit in the state of California (or if I tried I'd have to lie & jump through so many hoops it would probably take a year), so anyways, I've purchased the best pepper sprays, stun guns and retractable batons (aluminum alloy) I could possibly find so that if some ************ wants to attack me or my family outside of the home without instigation, we're not going down without a serious fight.

They're on their way, and should be here soon. I even ordered a bear pepper spray that had a chest holster (50 ft range) so ************* would know you mean business, but you're not allowed to have one of those in Commiefornia apparently. Too scary.

Used to play a ton of paintball and we'd find that some guys in the tournaments we'd get into would try to do some seriously shady **** (it was rare and they'd get caught & booted, but it was done), like tightening the springs on the guns to get max PSI and would freeze paintballs so that they were like an oversized, beastly ******* pellet hitting you. Not ruling that out either.

I can't have a concealed carry permit in the state of California (or if I tried I'd have to lie & jump through so many hoops it would probably take a year), so anyways, I've purchased the best pepper sprays, stun guns and retractable batons (aluminum alloy) I could possibly find so that if some ************ wants to attack me or my family outside of the home without instigation, we're not going down without a serious fight.

They're on their way, and should be here soon. I even ordered a bear pepper spray that had a chest holster (50 ft range) so ************* would know you mean business, but you're not allowed to have one of those in Commiefornia apparently. Too scary.

Used to play a ton of paintball and we'd find that some guys in the tournaments we'd get into would try to do some seriously shady **** (it was rare and they'd get caught & booted, but it was done), like tightening the springs on the guns to get max PSI and would freeze paintballs so that they were like an oversized, beastly ******* pellet hitting you. Not ruling that out either.

Or do as I did and leave that craphole.

So, even when Faux brings on Trey Gowdy for "hard hitting Conservative perspective," people need to have a long memory.

Trey Gowdy and Lindsay Graham talk big but when it comes to actually laying the smackdown on the Democrats they do very little. I think the main reason why Gowdy didn't run for reelection was that people were expecting him to back it up and do something.

Don't be forgettin' them new laws Indy.

Egged on by Joe Biden and Wisconsin governor Tony Evers, a mob of Black Lives Matter rioters has been burning down Kenosha, Wis. They are angry over the latest police shooting of yet another black criminal who assumed he is racially entitled to resist arrest.

The new Zeroth Amendment to the Constitution reads “No Black man must submit to being arrested if He’s really not in the mood to be arrested.”

(The old Zeroth Amendment—“Everybody on Earth has the right to immigrate to America and Americans aren’t allowed to object”—was demoted to the Negative First Amendment about the time in June it was decided that blacks are now Blacks.)

As the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported:

Five years earlier, Blake had been involved in a similar resisting-arrest incident in which, after pulling a gun in a bar dispute, he was pulled over and charged the police. Back then, it turned out that he did have a gun in his SUV.

Fortunately, the police in 2015 brought along Dozer, Racine’s most celebrated police dog, who sent Blake to the hospital with a bite wound.

Perhaps we will wind up delegating the policing of black men to other species, since they aren’t so susceptible to wokeness.

Egjn-xlXcAUXVwF.jpg