• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, if it is possible to have a more bias and provocative hearing against conservatives, I fail to understand how that could happen.

434fJIo.jpg

FYAieCA.jpg

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. This is bombshell level stuff.

1646844058824.png

Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative​

• NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”
  • Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
  • Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
  • Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
  • Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
  • Rosenberg: "They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
  • Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”

[NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.

SEE THE VIDEO INSIDE

Rosenberg, who covers national security matters for the Times says on the undercover video that “there were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”

This revelation is a break from Rosenberg’s reporting on the matter where he characterized such a notion of FBI informants in the crowd as a “reimagining of Jan. 6.”

This was not the only time Rosenberg’s commentary to Project Veritas’ undercover reporter directly contradicted his own published words. Despite telling a Veritas journalist that January 6 was “no big deal,” his article says that downplaying the events of that day was “the next big lie.”

Soundbites of Rosenberg published Tuesday show him saying, “It’s not a big deal as they [media] are making it, because they were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe revealed that Rosenberg’s article titled, “The Next Big Lies: Jan 6 was No Big Deal, or A Left-Wing Plot,” was written around the same time as he was making contradictory statements to a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

In the video, Rosenberg also revealed that January 6 was “fun,” a contradiction to his reporting that January 6 was “a violent interruption to the transition of power in American history.”

Rosenberg said, “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun.”

He even appears to make fun of his New York Times colleagues in one soundbite saying, “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building, and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’” He adds, “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg concludes, “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Pravda, concocted by our elites, helped stage an insurrection? And like Chip's gif said, by the most armed citizens in the world where nobody was even armed? Wake up already people.

And you know where this going, sadly? Like everything else, absolutely nowhere.

Last edited:

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Pravda, concocted by our elites, helped stage an insurrection? And like Chip's gif said, by the most armed citizens in the world where nobody was even armed? Wake up already people.

And you know where this going, sadly? Like everything else, absolutely nowhere.
The only thing they miscalculated was the fact that the American public wouldn't actually give a ****. They greatly overestimated the amount of people that still trust them.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Soooo ... why didn't the politicians release all the videos? Maybe - just maybe - because stuff like this is on the videos.

All dressed in black and wearing facemasks, almost like some group of freedom fighters akin to the troops who landed on Normandy per Tibilo, seem to be the first ones to break into the Capital. Also seems like they are trying to kick open a door to let others in. Huh. Thought that was a conspiracy theory.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
We aren't going to survive like this, you know it, i know it, the world knows it.

If I had something in my stomach right now I would be vomiting.

We talk about corruption around the world, we are the leaders because we have the money to hide it,

I feel for my kids,

and i know our fore-fathers are rolling in their graves,,,

sorry I have been doing a lot of thinking,

I am trying to change my mind on our situation. Maybe I am just not smart enough.

One thing I am certain about, I am smarter than anyone in the current administration and a few that "retired or got ousted"

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
We aren't going to survive like this, you know it, i know it, the world knows it.

We talk about corruption around the world, we are the leaders because we have the money to hide it,

I feel for my kids,

I am trying to change my mind on our situation. Maybe I am just not smart enough.

One thing I am certain about, I am smarter than anyone in the current administration and a few that "retired or got ousted"

It makes you sick because you're paying attention. The overwhelming majority of citizens do not pay attention and have very short memories. If you see the way most media is set up, it's to carry a state narrative across television,radio and internet. They filter out or censor anything against the narrative being fed to us. Jan 6 is the flashing red beacon of this. The Russian collusion is the other that sticks out. Which are downright lies and criminal. There's a mountain of actions, that if I dwell on it much,I get sick about it. How did we end up here?

You're right,it can not keep going this way.

Myself,I pay too much attention and have a very long memory for words,actions and events. It's a blessing and a curse.

That's a good video,but I'd disagree with his thoughts on Trump and how he got elected.

Trump is an *******,but he is looking out for our country and its people. He got elected because he's not the typical scumbag politician. The Clinton's are just twisted corrupt to the core people. I see them as criminals sitting above the law with immense resources to enable them. Biden is no different. Only he is nothing more than a deteriorating old man at the very end of his life cycle. His entire family is corrupt.

Things have eroded to the point that the states need to pump the brakes on the runaway train and have a gathering in a constitutional way or they'll be nothing left of this Constitutional Republic.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I agree with everything you wrote, we are just too dumb to do anything about it. So sad.

I really don't feel these are growing pains.
We all have to be more aware.

Last edited:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel for my kids,

Of course anyone is smarter than any career politician. Those career politicians in power are not voted in. They are bought in. This is goes for both sides of the party.

I still think if push comes to shove. Citizens unite.

All this talk of a civil war will not happen in our lifetime. People are not as quick to give up their way of living from some piece of paper written the in 1800’s.

And another thing is not every liberal fits the transvestite, antifa stereotype. There are liberals who are war vets who are just as good as coordinating strategies if the country were to fall to that.

Hold your politicians accountable not your fellow citizen

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
It makes you sick because you're paying attention. The overwhelming majority of citizens do not pay attention and have very short memories. If you see the way most media is set up, it's to carry a state narrative across television,radio and internet. They filter out or censor anything against the narrative being fed to us. Jan 6 is the flashing red beacon of this. The Russian collusion is the other that sticks out. Which are downright lies and criminal. There's a mountain of actions, that if I dwell on it much,I get sick about it. How did we end up here?

You're right,it can not keep going this way.

Myself,I pay too much attention and have a very long memory for words,actions and events. It's a blessing and a curse.

That's a good video,but I'd disagree with his thoughts on Trump and how he got elected.

Trump is an *******,but he is looking out for our country and its people. He got elected because he's not the typical scumbag politician. The Clinton's are just twisted corrupt to the core people. I see them as criminals sitting above the law with immense resources to enable them. Biden is no different. Only he is nothing more than a deteriorating old man at the very end of his life cycle. His entire family is corrupt.

Things have eroded to the point that the states need to pump the brakes on the runaway train and have a gathering in a constitutional way or they'll be nothing left of this Constitutional Republic.
The thing is though the media goes both ways.
Call out both sides. Hold both sides accountable.

All I see on tv is a bunch of rich suits arguing back and forth for theater to stir americans emotionally into picking a side.

Realistically I see growing pains. Minorities are becoming more populous in regions that were unheard of. Today’s generation is more tolerant of each other despite what the media says. I just don’t see the doom & gloom that you guys seem scared of.

The only thing I find worrisome is the people in charge leading us into nuclear war. Aside from that everything else is propaganda.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The thing is though the media goes both ways.
Call out both sides. Hold both sides accountable.

All I see on tv is a bunch of rich suits arguing back and forth for theater to stir americans emotionally into picking a side.

Realistically I see growing pains. Minorities are becoming more populous in regions that were unheard of. Today’s generation is more tolerant of each other despite what the media says. I just don’t see the doom & gloom that you guys seem scared of.

The only thing I find worrisome is the people in charge leading us into nuclear war. Aside from that everything else is propaganda.

You're not paying attention,but that's like most people who casually view the countries state of affairs. You're most concerned with your own. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. We all are. That's why most are oblivious outside of the little worlds we create. As long as people still feel comfortable and are eating,all is well. That's really the bottom line.

Doesn't change that some really ****** up things are going down and they have been for a long time. There's no indefinite clock ticking on being comfortable.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
You're not paying attention,but that's like most people who casually view the countries state of affairs. You're most concerned with your own. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. We all are. That's why most are oblivious outside of the little worlds we create. As long as people still feel comfortable and are eating,all is well. That's really the bottom line.

Doesn't change that some really ****** up things are going down and they have been for a long time. There's no indefinite clock ticking on being comfortable.
People are paying attention. But in all realistic realms. Citizens will band together before turning on each other. I can pull anybody off the street within my actual real world of living and they’ll tell you the government both sides are horrible.

The sad thing is the government plain and simple. They’re spending all this money on the ukraine. Meanwhile we have homelessness, failing education, kids going to bed parentless and hungry etc. Faltering infrastructure. First world country yet places In Michigan and Mississippi don’t have potable water

Anybody with a brain sees the affairs.
Anybody with a brain knows it’s those “voted” in who are making the decisions. Those who are actually aware don’t point fingers at their fellow citizens despite political voting affiliation. They point fingers at those up top.

Just because you guys have a different political outlook than I doesn’t mean I view you less or different. If push came to shove, I’d join any one on this board. As it should be. That’s what I see in my real world away from social media.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The sad thing is the government plain and simple. They’re spending all this money on the ukraine. Meanwhile we have homelessness, failing education, kids going to bed parentless and hungry etc. Faltering infrastructure. First world country yet places In Michigan and Mississippi don’t have potable water

I try and donate a decent amount of money to two organizations I think are above reproach and do important work: Wounded Warriors and Tunnels 2 Towers. Both look after our wounded and deceased veterans and cops.

But I often wonder why the @#$% do private citizens need to set up these organizations to pay for help for our injured or dead veterans? Seriously, the slimy government makes millionaires out of the laziest and dumbest people on the planet while sending hundreds of billions of dollars to some ****** regime in Eastern Europe so I have to send my money to good people who care enough to look after our vets???

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I try and donate a decent amount of money to two organizations I think are above reproach and do important work: Wounded Warriors and Tunnels 2 Towers. Both look after our wounded and deceased veterans and cops.

But I often wonder why the @#$% do private citizens need to set up these organizations to pay for help for our injured or dead veterans? Seriously, the slimy government makes millionaires out of the laziest and dumbest people on the planet while sending hundreds of billions of dollars to some ****** regime in Eastern Europe so I have to send my money to good people who care enough to look after our vets???
Sadly….yes

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
@Steeltime much like you I donate what I can to similar causes.

When there are no improvements then there are questions.

My parents brought me up to help out those less fortunate. I try to give back when I can. I’m the only one in my family to attend college out of state. So when I can help out younger kid’s struggling in school they always ask what life is like outside of the south valley, outside of NM.

Something I do see that contradicts the doom here is they are curious and not hateful. That’s why I have hope. I cannot speak for the other 49 states, but I feel anyone growing up with decent parents have the same values

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I am actually pretty well off and contribute to similar charities, I also contribute a fair amount to my church ministries .

Like you MTC I work at Amazon ( I am not confusing you with some other poster am I?), but I just do it for exercise, I had a 31 year career with one job, Stopped in Obama years. Got bored so at Amazon for play money, Mostly a buffer, And a damned good one. :) Poway, CA

Anyway, I can't believe anyone is happy with the direction this country has gone.
I just don't know what can be done.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I am actually pretty well off and contribute to similar charities, I also contribute a fair amount to my church ministries .

Like you MTC I work at Amazon ( I am not confusing you with some other poster am I?), but I just do it for exercise, I had a 31 year career with one job, Stopped in Obama years. Got bored so at Amazon for play money, Mostly a buffer, And a damned good one. :) Poway, CA

Anyway, I can't believe anyone is happy with the direction this country has gone.
I just don't know what can be done.
You’re correct. I work at amazon.
It’s great exercise. I walk anywhere from 13 to 20 miles a day depending on if it’s busy.

A lot of people are unhappy. Especially with homelessness and education and crime. These issues are constantly addressed to our “elected”in my neck of the woods.

I know what you guys mean though. These politicians have been in power for too long

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s great exercise. I walk anywhere from 13 to 20 miles a day depending on if it’s busy.

Pffft, walking? What a *****. Try lifting weights. :LOL:

But really, walking 13+ miles a day is pretty amazing. For anybody that thinks walking 13 miles (MTC's minimum) is no big deal, go try it. It's a half-marathon - go ahead. Unless you have a damn good pair of running shoes and are in really, really good shape, get ready to quit at about the 6-mile mark.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
You’re correct. I work at amazon.

A lot of people are unhappy. Especially with homelessness and education and crime. These issues are constantly addressed to our “elected”in my neck of the woods.

I know what you guys mean though. These politicians have been in power for too long

I work 30hr/week and yes you are correct I walk between 30,000 and 40,000 steps in a 6 hr shift. Not bad for an almost 65 yr old, It's called Sort 0 here. DSD8
Pretty huge facility, Fairly new,

I decided to take personal time off tonight, Just not in the mood.
You have a great night!

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
Pffft, walking? What a *****. Try lifting weights. :LOL:

But really, walking 13+ miles a day is pretty amazing. For anybody that thinks walking 13 miles (MTC's minimum) is no big deal, go try it. It's a half-marathon - go ahead. Unless you have a damn good pair of running shoes and are in really, really good shape, get ready to quit at about the 6-mile mark.

Work boots, steel toed. And some of the boxes aren't light. Always seem to get assigned to the busiest ailses, (or however you spell that word)

40,000 is rare...30,000 is common. Calluses to prove it.

Last edited: