• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

After watching how this administration governs for the past 8 months, can we all just agree that the Jan. 6 protesters were right, and were actually American heroes?
I think they took a bait based on emotion. The conspiracy bone in me feels this was to label conservatives as domestic terrorist.

More often than not, reacting on emotion and going in on adrenaline helps in fight or flight scenarios but when you settle down, what’s the point?

I think they took a bait based on emotion. The conspiracy bone in me feels this was to label conservatives as domestic terrorist.

More often than not, reacting on emotion and going in on adrenaline helps in fight or flight scenarios but when you settle down, what’s the point?
Dims wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ***, and the current Reps aren't much better.

This is really interesting. Tiblio isn't gonna like the facts laid out in the charts included.

1631234981105.png
1631235011927.png
1631235048468.png

Only 44 Federal Assault charges when they burnt down and destroyed courthouses, police stations, etc while 90% of the cases were dropped throughout the Summer of Love, but Jan 6th is the Darkest Day in American History. Is that Antfia idiot that had the horns hat on out yet? No mention of him or his buddies for their involvement on 1/6. So weird.

Last edited:
Only 44 Federal Assault charges when they burnt down and destroyed courthouses, police stations, etc while 90% of the cases were dropped throughout the Summer of Love, but Jan 6th is the Darkest Day in American History. Is that Antfia idiot that had the horns hat on out yet? No mention of him or his buddies for their involvement on 1/6. So weird.
The response was made so that anyone with an interest in protesting in DC will think twice about it. Even if you are just marching down the street with a few hundred thousand folks who are tired of their liberties being stomped out of existence, likely you'll end up on a camera, possibility fired, possibility arrested, possibility put in jail while your family loses everything. Anyone, including those on the left who don't think we are living in extremely dark times right now are fooling themselves.

The wheels of justice, ever so slowly, continue to turn.

So any news on the AntiFa that burned down the police station in Minneapolis? Or does that not count because they were trying to further Communism rather than stop a fraudulent election?

The J6 rally yesterday was very well attended................ by police.
Look at these guys. They aren't law enforcement....right?

Yeah I think the Fedbois false flag operation failed.

The new SS?
GettyImages-1341125476.jpg

That’s the best they got? An obstruction charge? Seriously, tell me how any honest person looks ate what has been charged and comes to the conclusion that it was some massive coup attempt and not just some people who got carried away and did some low level assaults and vandalism. There’s worse each week at an Eagles game.

"Admits to being in a military-style stack formation."

Uhh, like every time in the history of humanity a lot of people want to go through a space not large enough to handle them? Every morning on the NY subway, every post-game where a stadium empties, every morning at 8:55 a.m. waiting for elevators in a high-rise.

"Stack formation."

Sure. You betcha. Got it. Right. Just the usual "stack formation"? No, MILITARY STYLE, where they stack formation like a boss.

It's okay, Tibilo, those meanies from January 6 are no longer in "stack formation" outside your front door in Budapest. You can come out now, little man. The great terrorist threat of brazen trespassing while staying inside the velvet ropes has been crushed because they went home. Fortunately, Congress blew half a billion dollars on needless fences - which don't work I was told! - and National Guard troops in case those oh-so dangerous trespassers dared go outside the ropes.

Poor, poor baby. So traumatized by trespassing 12,000 miles away. It's a wonder you can get up in the morning.

"Admits to being in a military-style stack formation."

Uhh, like every time in the history of humanity a lot of people want to go through a space not large enough to handle them? Every morning on the NY subway, every post-game where a stadium empties, every morning at 8:55 a.m. waiting for elevators in a high-rise.

"Stack formation."

Sure. You betcha. Got it. Right. Just the usual "stack formation"? No, MILITARY STYLE, where they stack formation like a boss.

It's okay, Tibilo, those meanies from January 6 are no longer in "stack formation" outside your front door in Budapest. You can come out now, little man. The great terrorist threat of brazen trespassing while staying inside the velvet ropes has been crushed because they went home. Fortunately, Congress blew half a billion dollars on needless fences - which don't work I was told! - and National Guard troops in case those oh-so dangerous trespassers dared go outside the ropes.

Poor, poor baby. So traumatized by trespassing 12,000 miles away. It's a wonder you can get up in the morning.
The optics of wearing tac gear didn't help to be honest. WTF are you wearing tactical gear to a demonstration? Dumbasses.

The optics of wearing tac gear didn't help to be honest. WTF are you wearing tactical gear to a demonstration? Dumbasses.
Could there have been a hundred dumbasses wearing combat colors and a thousand normal protesters "invited" into the Capitol, because the Capitol police simply left the points of egress?

Could there have been a hundred dumbasses wearing combat colors and a thousand normal protesters "invited" into the Capitol, because the Capitol police simply left the points of egress?
100%, I've seen the videos...before big tech removed them. Funny that. But even as a veteran, I'm not going to a rally with tactical gear. What is the purpose of that?

100%, I've seen the videos...before big tech removed them. Funny that. But even as a veteran, I'm not going to a rally with tactical gear. What is the purpose of that?
Agree, 1000%. If you are going to a rally, why do you have that **** on? And further, why are you wearing that **** unarmed? If you are going to dress the part, better be ready to bring the fight. Otherwise, you are just a dick that is getting locked up for being in stack formation. Is it really any wonder we've ended up where we are?

US Government tried to hide these videos, obviously to spare Americans the indescribable terror of the prostest ... uhh, "armed insurrectionists who weren't armed and none of whom was charged with insurrection."

ShorttermFewCod-size_restricted.gif

shock-joaquin.gif

US Government tried to hide these videos, obviously to spare Americans the indescribable terror of the prostest ... uhh, "armed insurrectionists who weren't armed and none of whom was charged with insurrection."

ShorttermFewCod-size_restricted.gif

shock-joaquin.gif

I was just about to post that...haha. The horror. Those people look seriously scary. I think I saw an F-15 and someone had a suitcase nuke. No wonder the police did nothing. I can't image the horrors from the other miles of video just too terrible to show.

They must make the NAZI death camps look like an amusement park.

They must make the NAZI death camps look like an amusement park.

One of the darkest days in American history, say the scumbags who staged it. I know the actual people there to protest got way out of hand, but they planted the seed, and it worked exactly how they intended. Again, scum of the earth.