• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

The fact of the matter is, people are waiting for John Brown.

The civil war ignited after abolitionist John Brown raided Harper's Ferry. Of the "raiders" 10 were killed, 7 arrested and 5 escaped. Of the "arrestees" John Brown famously and passionately spoke during his trial regarding his anti-slavery views. Through the trial and coverage he became viewed as a hero by millions of agitated Americans on the fence about the volatile political tides of the time and soon the civil war erupted.

The left has pushed and pushed and pushed. More and more people are simply simmering right now and a full boil could easily break out. But, a martyr, a "John Brown" is probably necessary to actually propel the people into action. We are, after all, herd animals. We essentially, instinctually do as others around us do.

Sarge keeps asking "What's it going to take?" Well, every movement needs two things. A Martyr and a leader. Without those, there is no movement.

And to be clear... I'm a lot of things, but I aint either of those.
I was thinking about the battle of Concord while writing my post. “By the rude bridge that arched the flood/Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled/Here once the embattled farmers stood/And fired the shot heard round the world.”

Here's my question.....who is going to stop them? They ignore the laws of the land, defy subpoenas, ignore supreme court rulings and generally **** on the constitution any chance they get, and are currently holding people in solitary when there is exculpatory evidence. Who, outside of a complete nationwide revolt (yeah, right), is going to stop them?
The answer to that is it will have to get worse before it gets better. People are really going to have to feel pain because as I have said before and I will continue to say we are all still too well fed and to distracted by amusements to do anything about it. When enough of us finally reach our breaking point there will be blood shed required and we will have to hang a bunch of Democrat politicians.

The fact that they were releasing people that did $1 billion plus worth of damage in six months of rioting But are holding people who walk through the capital building taking selfies in solitary confinement without bail should’ve already got you to this point long ago Sarge.
KOqw1mp.jpg

I posted this in another thread. It is correct.

Fanning the flames of violence up and down the board. The mods will likely give you a standing ovation. Welcome to the SN MAGA forum, 2021.

Don't worry. We'll all be dead from covid before the violence starts.

That certainly seems to be the goal of the MAGA death cult. So yeah, that matches up.

The fact of the matter is, people are waiting for John Brown.

The civil war ignited after abolitionist John Brown raided Harper's Ferry. Of the "raiders" 10 were killed, 7 arrested and 5 escaped. Of the "arrestees" John Brown famously and passionately spoke during his trial regarding his anti-slavery views. Through the trial and coverage he became viewed as a hero by millions of agitated Americans on the fence about the volatile political tides of the time and soon the civil war erupted.

The left has pushed and pushed and pushed. More and more people are simply simmering right now and a full boil could easily break out. But, a martyr, a "John Brown" is probably necessary to actually propel the people into action. We are, after all, herd animals. We essentially, instinctually do as others around us do.

Sarge keeps asking "What's it going to take?" Well, every movement needs two things. A Martyr and a leader. Without those, there is no movement.

And to be clear... I'm a lot of things, but I aint either of those.
2 of the dead were sons of Brown. If you read his story, he pretty much failed at everything he did in life. except being a Martyr.

Don't worry. We'll all be dead from covid before the violence starts.

******* guy is a trip. We've had twatwaffles running around for almost 2 years burning,killing,looting ,destroying, attacking law enforcement, attacking and intimidating citizens. All while being backed and safeguarded by politicians.

Fanning the flames of violence? Shiiiit. All they've done to themselves is create solid hatred because they're a bunch of gd criminals.

I'll have no empathy for them when/if the time comes. They'd better unfuck themselves quick from this totalitarian commie **** show path they're barreling down.

******* guy is a trip. We've had twatwaffles running around for almost 2 years burning,killing,looting ,destroying, attacking law enforcement, attacking and intimidating citizens. All while being backed and safeguarded by politicians.

Fanning the flames of violence? Shiiiit. All they've done to themselves is create solid hatred because they're a bunch of gd criminals.

I'll have no empathy for them when/if the time comes. They'd better unfuck themselves quick from this totalitarian commie **** show path they're barreling down.
Absolutely.
Saying a meme is a call to violence after calling everyone who won’t submit to communism a Nazi and then saying we need to punch Nazis is both hypocritical and hilarious. I guess Tiborat Thanks we forgot about him doing that.

Absolutely.
Saying a meme is a call to violence

Your meme is a call to violence. Hence, you posting that meme is a call to violence. I'm sure the mods will be by soon to hang a medal around your neck. Great job representing the seditionist MAGA death cult, keeps things fresh and in focus, as far as where your minds are right now.

Your meme is a call to violence. Hence, you posting that meme is a call to violence. I'm sure the mods will be by soon to hang a medal around your neck. Great job representing the seditionist MAGA death cult, keeps things fresh and in focus, as far as where your minds are right now.
Stop selectively editing Tiborat.
you are trying to obfuscate how in the past you didn’t post a meme and made an actual call for violence.

Stop selectively editing Tiborat. you are trying to obfuscate how in the past you didn’t post a meme and made an actual call for violence.

Don't fret, DBS, I'm sure the mods will give you a medal or a trophy here at the SN MAGA board. Your calls for violence will be met with a resounding round of applause. This is who you are, this is what you believe in. At least there's no confusion and it's perfectly clear to one and all what you are all about.

Don't fret, DBS, I'm sure the mods will give you a medal or a trophy here at the SN MAGA board.

Again, then why are you here?

Don't fret, DBS, I'm sure the mods will give you a medal or a trophy here at the SN MAGA board. Your calls for violence will be met with a resounding round of applause. This is who you are, this is what you believe in. At least there's no confusion and it's perfectly clear to one and all what you are all about.
Hilarious!

you have no actual rebuttal so you resort to feigned outrage, clutching your pearls and pointing and sputtering.

Hilarious!

you have no actual rebuttal so you resort to feigned outrage, clutching your pearls and pointing and sputtering.

Your call for political violence in America should be pinned to the top of the board. If you're gonna wave that flag, might as well do it loud & proud, for all the world to see.

Last edited:
Your call for political violence in America should be pinned to the top of the board. If you're gonna wave that flag, might as well do it loud & proud, for all the world to see.
I posted a meme which says you have to shoot your way out of communism. Which is the truth. Unlike you on the other hand who actually called for violence by saying it was okay to “punch Nazis” and cheering on AntiFa. Once again a leftist is projecting and accusing others of doing what he himself did.

2 of the dead were sons of Brown. If you read his story, he pretty much failed at everything he did in life. except being a Martyr.
Well... technically... failing IS kind of a necessary skill set for Martyrdom so maybe he actually uh... succeeded?

I posted a meme which says you have to shoot your way out of communism. Which is the truth. Unlike you on the other hand who actually called for violence by saying it was okay to “punch Nazis” and cheering on AntiFa. Once again a leftist is projecting and accusing others of doing what he himself did.

Yeah, for you pea-brained lunatics, *communism* is equal to President Biden, Democratic politicians and Democratic policies. So your call for violence against *communism* is a call to violence against the sitting President of the United States as well as Democratic politicians and their supporters across the land.

You can try to put lipstick on a pig all you want. You've been consistently calling for violence for months, years in fact. It seems to be your wet dream, for the **** to hit the fan and you can come out with your guns blazing. You're ******* deranged and should be reined in, along with tens of thousands of extremists like you, dotting the land. You've lost your sense of reality, in every which way.

I don't give two ***** about your political views, but the fact you toe the line regarding guns, violence & *striking back,* is beyond the pale. That's my take, reading your bullshit posts on this board, including your bullshit memes.

Of course the mods here and your fellow MAGA's lap it up. Speaks for itself.

Yeah, for you pea-brained lunatics, *communism* is equal to President Biden, Democratic politicians and Democratic policies. So your call for violence against *communism* is a call to violence against the sitting President of the United States as well as Democratic politicians and their supporters across the land.

You can try to put lipstick on a pig all you want. You've been consistently calling for violence for months, years in fact. It seems to be your wet dream, for the **** to hit the fan and you can come out with your guns blazing. You're ******* deranged and should be reined in, along with tens of thousands of extremists like you, dotting the land. You've lost your sense of reality, in every which way.

I don't give two ***** about your political views, but the fact you toe the line regarding guns, violence & *striking back,* is beyond the pale. That's my take, reading your bullshit posts on this board, including your bullshit memes.

Of course the mods here and your fellow MAGA's lap it up. Speaks for itself.

Lot of word salad there attempting to project guilt.