• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

are the sham hearings over yet?

Who knows? I can say that not a single intelligent being ever cared about another investigation of a riot. Nobody.

More people watched the Uzbekistan egg-rolling finals than the worthless January 6 "hearings."

Who knows? I can say that not a single intelligent being ever cared about another investigation of a riot. Nobody.

More people watched the Uzbekistan egg-rolling finals than the worthless January 6 "hearings."
1628992106849.jpeg
These are the only people that watched every minute, captivated by the drama, and the heroism of our elected officials.

Officers didn’t just suicide themselves for no reason....they knew info that could unravel the entire case.

the left is pathetic

Well, someone coordinated all the LE and security that left their posts at each entry point....
dEy WuZ bE oWt GiTiTinG DeY wUhAnFlU sHoT

5agpnb.jpg

Not only unavailable but Google probably put you on a watchlist for clicking the link.
That video showed that one of the capital guards that testified crying that he was beaten and injured during the "ins erection" was not even in the capital building as a guard that day, he was really an FBI agent and showed pictures of him dressed as a Trump supporter.... Sleazy ********.

The original link magically disappeared too....

Yep. Dropped off the end of the earth.
Made the Ashley Babbitt killer to be a hero, now it is time to move on.

" I saved countless lives that day".. He didn't save ****. He's probably been talking to therapists for months who convinced him of this.

Give us all of the video from the day and it will prove that the whole thing was bullshit.

This is kinda simple for me.
The LE officer who shot the woman was justified because he was protecting the Capitol that she was entering illegally. And yet, no other resistance to illegal entry happened at any other egress.....which could only happen if LE was told to stand down.......which couldn't possibly happen if the threat was real, right?

The entire spin of the events that day is simply an attempt to re-cast the LE orders to "let them all in" into something else that is far darker and nefarious, to allow the pearl clutching libtards to feel outrage about a manufactured event.

I would expect that most of those "charged" will have those be dismissed or dropped; its hard to trespass when you are invited in.

Reactions: MTC
After watching how this administration governs for the past 8 months, can we all just agree that the Jan. 6 protesters were right, and were actually American heroes?

******* guy is a trip. We've had twatwaffles running around for almost 2 years burning,killing,looting ,destroying, attacking law enforcement, attacking and intimidating citizens. All while being backed and safeguarded by politicians.

Fanning the flames of violence? Shiiiit. All they've done to themselves is create solid hatred because they're a bunch of gd criminals.

I'll have no empathy for them when/if the time comes. They'd better unfuck themselves quick from this totalitarian commie **** show path they're barreling down.
Exactly. And claiming that he "would be right out there with them" if he could. But now violence is baaad.