• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

There is a headline, and the actual article is behind a pay wall.
Did you even read it?
You pay for anything? LMFAO.
Do you accept reality?

Do you accept reality?

Um, do you realize those that testified were members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors? These are the same people that fought the audit from the get go.

Do you accept reality?
Reality is a rare commodity these days.

I do believe that there are some politicos that would like to see this go away.

I have said this before, this is not about overturning an election. It is about revealing the possible problem areas, and making sure they don't happen again.

If they do, it was worth $6 million.

Reality is a rare commodity these days.

I do believe that there are some politicos that would like to see this go away.

I have said this before, this is not about overturning an election. It is about revealing the possible problem areas, and making sure they don't happen again.

If they do, it was worth $6 million.
Again? Here’s what happened: Most people didnt like Trump and voted for Hillary, he was able to win regardless due to the electoral college. Four years later, even more people really didn’t like the Trump presidency and voted for Biden, Trump lost both the popular vote and the electoral college. The fact that some people absolutely love Trump and are terribly disappointed doesn’t change the outcome of an election.

Yes finding 70,000 fraudulent votes was a waste of time and money.

Again? Here’s what happened: Most people didnt like Trump and voted for Hillary, he was able to win regardless due to the electoral college. Four years later, even more people really didn’t like the Trump presidency and voted for Biden, Trump lost both the popular vote and the electoral college. The fact that some people absolutely love Trump and are terribly disappointed doesn’t change the outcome of an election.
That's what I have been told. From these people...............

Do you accept reality?

I think the more pertinent question is, does SN accept cash or card for your membership fees for polluting this place with your drivel for so damn long?

Hit pieces. That’s all you got?

Hit pieces. That’s all you got?

i rEly oN IrReFuTaBuLL fAkT cHeKeRs!
- Floggy

Floggy's "irrefutable fact checkers" here:

102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png

Round them all up.

I remember a guy in the early 20th century who had that very same idea. Alfie or Adolf something.

Whoops!

Flashback — Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd broadcast the January 6 Capitol breach Live​

Check out the insurrection video, Wow. That is some frightening *** ****.

they got outside the velvet rope!!! that cop was fearing for his life and calling Tibs and Flog for some helpzes!

Whoops!

Flashback — Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd broadcast the January 6 Capitol breach Live​

Check out the insurrection video, Wow. That is some frightening *** ****.

Insurrectionists insurrecting by staying inside the impenetrable velvet ropes.

ShorttermFewCod-size_restricted.gif

they got outside the velvet rope!!! that cop was fearing for his life and calling Tibs and Flog for some helpzes!

If they had simply pulled some of those statues down, they would be labeled "mostly peaceful protesters" and would never have been jailed.

excellent point, James.

PJ Media publishes a DETAILED report on a guy who was a prime motivator for the January 6 protests - Ray Epps. Guy claimed to be a Marine Corps veteran but now that claim seems to be false.

Also, videos show him inciting protesters to "go into the Capital" on January 5 and then going from group to group again exhorting them to go "into the Capital, we have to go IN" on January 6.

So why hasn't he been arrested?!?

As Revolver notes:

January 6, after all, was scheduled as a Trump rally. In the 323 rallies before Trump took office, and the 168 rallies thereafter, there had never been a single instance of rioting or pre-planned illegal activity.
Lawbreaking was 0 for 491 at Trump rallies before January 6.
Perhaps this extraordinarily track record of physical restraint explains why Epps’s arrest-bait proposal stood out like a sore thumb, and why he was quickly shouted down.
But that above encounter was not the first time on January 5 that Epps held court in a crowded gathering, demanding everyone in earshot rush the Capitol the next day. In the following clip, from slightly earlier in the evening, Epps gives the same exact spiel, almost as if his lines were practiced and rehearsed. Note how Epps deploys the same preface of “I probably shouldn’t say this because I’ll probably get arrested” before making his same Capitol-invasion pitch, and delivers the same theatrical pause after “in” when he tells them: “We need to go in to the Capitol.”

The Revolver report adds multiple examples of him barging into bullhorn messages by activists, hijacking the message and suggesting people “storm the Capitol.”

Another activist, John Sullivan, thought to be affiliated with Antifa and BLM, is now being seen in a new light. In addition to being near Ashli Babbitt, he encouraged her to break into the Capitol, and live-streamed her shooting and death, after encouraging the Air Force veteran to storm the Capitol.

Revolver suggests that he, too, is a federal informant of sorts.

🚨#SeattleProtests Community Alert:
We have reason to believe that a likely infiltrator/agent provocateur by the name of John Sullivan, or “Activist John,” is attempting to insert himself in the Seattle protest community.
(sorry babe, long thread)
(1/23) #seattleprotestcomms pic.twitter.com/MuxQ74XCJo
— Rebellion Baby (@RebellionBaby) November 26, 2020

It’s likely that the very first video you saw of Ashli Babbitt’s killing at the hands of Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd was taken by Sullivan. CNN paid him handsomely for it.

He may have been working for the feds, according to Revolver News.

Huh. Video of the guy encouraging people to go "into the Capital, we have to go IN" on both January 5 and January 6. Statement by him he knows that doing so is illegal. And he is NOT arrested.

Wonder why, wonder why, wonder why ...