• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

fizzer1k-5597.gif

PJ Media publishes a DETAILED report on a guy who was a prime motivator for the January 6 protests - Ray Epps. Guy claimed to be a Marine Corps veteran but now that claim seems to be false.

Also, videos show him inciting protesters to "go into the Capital" on January 5 and then going from group to group again exhorting them to go "into the Capital, we have to go IN" on January 6.

So why hasn't he been arrested?!?

Huh. Video of the guy encouraging people to go "into the Capital, we have to go IN" on both January 5 and January 6. Statement by him he knows that doing so is illegal. And he is NOT arrested.

Wonder why, wonder why, wonder why ...
He’s a glow worm.

I cannot say that I fully understand, Steeltime, but I am sorry that you feel this way.

I've said this years ago, when I was more of a contributor on this side of the board - "things are going to really get better - they're only going to get worse". I don't care what 'outward' color one's skin is - you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, so many have reached their boiling point that activities, like these, are bound to happen.

That being said, breaching the US Capitol and breaking the windows on the building is not a good idea...
50% of Republicans want to breakaway form the USA 40% of Democrats feel the same way. The ability to listen to the other side and tolerate it has been lost,

50% of Republicans want to breakaway form the USA 40% of Democrats feel the same way. The ability to listen to the other side and tolerate it has been lost,

The side has been overrun with far leftist marxist bullshit. I don't really see them any different then north Korea. They got nothing for me I want to hear ,I've hear it, it's very old failed oppressive un-American bullshit.

Last edited:
So this is the same video in Steeltime's PJ Media link. Reposted for reason, as Rep. Massie played this for AG Garland during Congressional hearings.

Here is Massie grilling Garland, who refuses to answer

And here is Ray Epps, approached by reporters. Still not arrested, despite tons of video of him inciting on Jan 6. 650 people arrested, this man has not been.

Heard Tiborat is following in 21's footsteps & is starting to write his own first novel:

"T'was the darkest and stormiest day in American history, Jan 6th... I read from Hungtardian Hightimes"

Possible titles "Goulash, Palinka & Basement Musings" "View of de America From de Basement" etc.

So this is the same video in Steeltime's PJ Media link. Reposted for reason, as Rep. Massie played this for AG Garland during Congressional hearings.

Here is Massie grilling Garland, who refuses to answer

And here is Ray Epps, approached by reporters. Still not arrested, despite tons of video of him inciting on Jan 6. 650 people arrested, this man has not been.

I saw Garland, that little worm, stuttering and stammering about how he couldn't see the video, doesn't know the specifics etc. Downright criminal.

Lamberth called the jail conditions “deplorable” and “beyond belief,” ordering Worrell transferred immediately to another jail and then released home to start cancer treatment, the report outlined.

Some 400 prisoners are being moved out of the jail after the “deplorable” conditions were uncovered. According to CNN, the Marshals’ report found that water was being shutoff in many cells “for punitive reasons” for days at a time, toilets were clogged, and an inmate who had been pepper-sprayed was “unable to wash the spray off for days, leading to an infection.”

Parading. Trespass.

Solitary confinement in filthy conditions, brutalized, beaten, tortured. One prisoner beaten so badly he lost sight in his right eye.

"He has definitely suffered serious injuries, including a shattered orbital floor, a broken orbital bone, his jaw was broken, his nose was broken," Pasqualini said, adding that Samsel is currently unable to see out of his right eye and may permanently lose vision in it.

Even before the alleged assault, Pasqualini said, her client was being held in lockdown for 23 hours a day and was having a hard time getting access to hygiene supplies and the shower. She said he's since been moved to another jail, where he remains under lockdown.

And leftists think it's great.

Wonder why they want to disarm us.

Tuning in to CNN and MSNBC to get this disgusting story - Americans brutalized, beaten, denied water, living in filthy conditions, held in solitary confinement for ... trespass. Can't seem to find it yet.

Organizers used burner phones to communicate with the Trump family on January 6th. You know, like innocent people do.

Nineteen simple questions Americans deserve the answer to.

Let's hope the Jan 6th Committee gets to the bottom of it.

And the subpoenas keep piling up. Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, now these upstanding individuals. Clearly Mark Meadows must testify, along with the Trump family. Thank God we have the January 6th Select Committee doing the People's work. Perhaps one day, we'll learn what truly took place on that fateful day at the Capitol.

Organizers used burner phones to communicate with the Trump family on January 6th. You know, like innocent people do.

The intel here is likely just as accurate as the Russian collusion BS, the Veterans BS, etc. etc...

And the subpoenas keep piling up. Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, now these upstanding individuals. Clearly Mark Meadows must testify, along with the Trump family. Thank God we have the January 6th Select Committee doing the People's work. Perhaps one day, we'll learn what truly took place on that fateful day at the Capitol.

You won't want to know what truly happened that day...

The political theater in Washington is nauseating. The Dems have nothing to show going into the midterms, therefore they have to conjur up another fake conspiracy. Those that have not been lobotomized can clearly see this. Just like they could see that Jussie Smollett was clearly lying.

What they see is inflation and a great big cluster ****. I don't know about the rest of the country, but the housing market is ballooning into ridiculous prices around here. The same with rent. This is just inside of the last year. Example:House sold for 383k here in 2002, sold for 580k in 2018, listed 6 days ago for 1.2 million.

Meanwhile they hold political prisoners on charges of trespassing. They've lost any and all credibility.

Last edited:
Let's hope the Jan 6th Committee gets to the bottom of it.

The walls are closing in. Just you wait. Any. Day. Now.

How sad is it that the leftist cult is so desperate this all they have left to cling to. A protest where a few people wandered around the capital building led by FBI agitators and the only person who suffered a serious injury was a female veteran who was murdered by Democrat Party cops.

you have to love all the leftists who called Trump a fascist now fully onboard with using the intelligence community to punish political enemies including parents who dare speak at school board meetings.

Dems are grasping at straws. But the problem is that just like with Rittenhouse, all of the Jan 6 stuff is on tape and nobody who actually watches the tape thinks anything more than some vandalism occurred.

you have to love all the leftists who called Trump a fascist now fully onboard with using the intelligence community to punish political enemies including parents who dare speak at school board meetings.

Dems are grasping at straws. But the problem is that just like with Rittenhouse, all of the Jan 6 stuff is on tape and nobody who actually watches the tape thinks anything more than some vandalism occurred.
Yep.

It’s hard to say if it’s projection or an attempt at gaslighting.

Just remember that the same people who were calling Republicans fascists will happily murder you if you will not completely submit to them controlling every aspect of your life.

It goes back to that old axiom that has always proven to be true. If you ever want to know what the Left truly wants and is working towards, all you have to do is watch what they accuse the Right of doing and you'll have your answer. It never fails to be accurate.

It goes back to that old axiom that has always proven to be true. If you ever want to know what the Left truly wants and is working towards, all you have to do is watch what they accuse the Right of doing and you'll have your answer. It never fails to be accurate.
Two thumbs up.