• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

What they see is inflation and a great big cluster ****. I don't know about the rest of the country, but the housing market is ballooning into ridiculous prices around here. The same with rent. This is just inside of the last year. Example:House sold for 383k here in 2002, sold for 580k in 2018, listed 6 days ago for 1.2 million.

Meanwhile they hold political prisoners on charges of trespassing. They've lost any and all credibility.
And then some.......

4VOaxAr.jpg

Who am I kidding Chip, I shouldn't be shocked.

Breathtaking treachery.

Supporter of humiliated, disgraced, forlorned, twice-impeached, one-term, shitcanned ex-President says what? 😯

Supporter of humiliated, disgraced, forlorned, twice-impeached, one-term, shitcanned ex-President says what? 😯
Supporter of ****-filled diaper-wearing, stuttering, plagiarizing dementia patient "potus" and bruised kneed, gapped-***, jizz swilling gutter ***** VP do be say what from overseas where he cannot see for himself the absolute goddamned damage the racist democrat party has sprung upon this country?

I say Trump gagged you and smacked your forehead with his dick to get the slobber off of it.

Could be the infamous pee tape.

Here, let me give you a hand with this. You're welcome.

N-vtelen.png

You guys love erasing history.

No ****. He just still can't come to grips with it, that he was the 45th President of the United States of America. You know, that place you abandoned decades ago Tiborat?

3e4f5158283e4825619c41c6b9bc24bd_w200.gif

Trump's Coup Attempt. The fact that the Capitol was stormed and overrun and there was no effort whatsoever to evacuate the president from DC to a secure remote location, tells you all you need to know about who planned, launched, and directed the insurrection. As Americans who love and cherish the Republic and the Constitution, I'm sure we all agree to wholeheartedly support the Jan 6th Commission in uncovering the facts involved in this dark day of American history.

ErzKMUfVoAABqH6

Last edited:
Supporter of ****-filled diaper-wearing, stuttering, plagiarizing dementia patient "potus" and bruised kneed, gapped-***, jizz swilling gutter ***** VP do be say what from overseas where he cannot see for himself the absolute goddamned damage the racist democrat party has sprung upon this country?
i think you misspelled gaped

These white nationalist, MAGA cocksuckers are still at it. Time to put these lowlife, unhinged extremists to bed before they organize another Jan 6th. Round 'em all up.

Some things never change. 😡

FFzOEPnWQAMt-ew

These white nationalist, MAGA cocksuckers are still at it. Time to put these lowlife, unhinged extremists to bed before they organize another Jan 6th.

Why don't you come to de America to try to put dees lowlifes to bed?

Round 'em all up.

2100e3d1c84e0610c67635e0debd31b8.gif

Unhinged lunatic.

These white nationalist, MAGA cocksuckers are still at it. Time to put these lowlife, unhinged extremists to bed before they organize another Jan 6th. Round 'em all up.
Stop being a little Hungarian coward and come on over and round 'em up yourself. Do something you believe in. Don't ask others to do your dirty work.
Come on boy....You round 'em up.

"Round them all up."

What'd they do, counselor?

"Protested."

Did they commit a crime? Damage property?

"No."

But they should be "rounded up" for expressing political speech you disagree with?

"Yes."

Your modern (D)umbo party ... speech is violence, violence is speech, looting is legal, protesting is illegal.

Yes, they are that stupid, that corrupt, that diseased.