• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

So if the election was fraudulent and stolen. What would be an accurate response to it?

So if the election was fraudulent and stolen. What would be an accurate response to it?

The same exact response as what happened here. Courts across the country, including Trump-appointed judges, looked at, then summarily dismissed voting fraud cases.

All across the country, state by state. Check the facts.

If you wanna dig that deep down within yourself to claim the entire American court system is corrupt, I'm not with you. The notion the election was compromised, votes stolen, the election results null & void, puts you point blank in the looney bin. It's Alex Jones, infowars, tinfoil hat level ****. I hope you all understand that.

The same exact response as what happened here.

Where is that exactly? Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan or one of those other shitholes way away from America?

And looks like it's like 2am, time to really troll!

If you wanna dig that deep down within yourself to claim the entire American court system is corrupt, I'm not with you.

Of course you're not, you're on the other side of the world.

I dont think he is.my guess is he lives here in the US of a

Once upon a time, a friend on SN was a friend of Komrade on the Book of Faces...

The Hungarian appears to be in UzbekisHungaristanRomaniaCzechlosloRusskia

But it could all be a ruse!

200w.webp

☝️

Before that cuck boy defriended Supe because Orange Man Bad won ( 😭:Cry::crying:), I have it on good authority FibsaLot was seen with mounds of Goulash and gallons of Palinka dancing the Csárdás (one of those crazy dances over there) thinking Hildabeast had it.

☝️

Before that cuck boy defriended Supe because Orange Man Bad won ( 😭:Cry::crying:), I have it on good authority FibsaLot was seen with mounds of Goulash and gallons of Palinka dancing the Csárdás (one of those crazy dances over there) thinking Hildabeast had it.

Hundreds of gallons of palinka. And a wife at the time. At the time.

Maybe its love for Hildabeast led it to....

I shudder.

200w.webp

And sorry, I have this thing for Emily Hampshire after watching Schitt's Creek. A real...thing. Except in RL she's...not my kind of thing.

The same exact response as what happened here. Courts across the country, including Trump-appointed judges, looked at, then summarily dismissed voting fraud cases.

All across the country, state by state. Check the facts.

If you wanna dig that deep down within yourself to claim the entire American court system is corrupt, I'm not with you. The notion the election was compromised, votes stolen, the election results null & void, puts you point blank in the looney bin. It's Alex Jones, infowars, tinfoil hat level ****. I hope you all understand that.

Not really.
What happened is judges afraid of mobs of rioting leftists refused to even hear evidence. Because they feared doing their duty they pushed us to the brink of civil war. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas even wrote about how the courts in general and the SCOTUS in particular were derelict in their duty in doing this.

Courts repeatedly make it known that they are loathe to delve into election lawsuits. That is why the courts dismissed the election fraud lawsuits based on lack of standing, or because the claims were moot (not continuing), and similar grounds. In other words, dumbing it down for non-lawyers, particularly idiots pretending they know what the **** they are talking about, the courts punted and did not determine the cases on the facts.

That is similar to a court dismissing a case on statute of limitations grounds. Only an imbecile would conclude, "See! The court found the case has no merit!"

No, the court found a technical violation (timeliness) and thereby declined to rule on the merits.

Which for election lawsuits is standard practice and somewhat bizarre, since courts repeatedly claim they dislike dismissing cases not on the merits, but then did so repeatedly relative to these election lawsuits.

Where is that exactly? Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan or one of those other shitholes way away from America?

And looks like it's like 2am, time to really troll!
Cuckary

That peach pie is just about ready to come out of the oven, just you wait.

Almost done. Almost. Done. Just. You. Wait.

Circa February 2017

f366c29c60bfe0cf1e2c9f8861562e17.gif

That peach pie is just about ready to come out of the oven, just you wait.

The walls are closing in. Just look at all those incredibly damning text messages they already have!!

"He's got to condemn this **** ASAP"

"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy"

"Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished."

"Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol?"

Meadows responded, "I'm pushing it hard. I agree."

"We need an Oval Office address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand"

"The president needs to stop this ASAP"

Trump's own tweet:

“I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace. I know you’re in pain. I know you’re hurt,” Trump said in a one minute video address released on his Twitter account. “We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt.”

Eleven months of investigation at a cost of millions of dollars, more than 18,000 pages of documents reviewed, tens of thousands of text messages, phone messages illegally seized ...

And that's what those losers on the committee think is "damning" evidence.

Idiots. The lot of them. Morons. Nobodies. Losers.

I'd like a peek at Drunk Nancy's text messages over the past eleven months. Guaran-*******-teed I find more than the worthless **** Congress has found so far.

Keep stonewalling, sugar-coating, whitewashing.

There is no picking sides. You literally either support the side of democracy or the side that tried to overthrow the United States of America.

This isn't DEM vs. GOP.

This is America vs. Traitors

Keep stonewalling, sugar-coating, whitewashing.

There is no picking sides. You literally either support the side of democracy or the side that overthrew the United States of America.

This isn't DEM vs. GOP.

This is America vs. Traitors
damn straight

FIFY, btw

I'd like a peek at Drunk Nancy's text messages over the past eleven months. Guaran-*******-teed I find more than the worthless **** Congress has found so far.

And Adam Schitt, who the committee just admitted doctored texts between Meadows and Jordan. The same Schitt who leaked fake emails from Trump, lied about the whistleblower & completed fabricated Trump's call with the Ukrainian President etc. How he's not rotting in a jail cell is beyond me.

He must be another of foreign cuck boy's 'American Patriots'.