• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Keep stonewalling, sugar-coating, whitewashing.

There is no picking sides. You literally either support the side of democracy or the side that tried to overthrow the United States of America.

This isn't DEM vs. GOP.

This is America vs. Traitors
Yes I agree.

It's patriots versus communists that are trying to impose a totalitarian dictatorship and destroy the Republic by cheating and stealing elections.

Keep stonewalling, sugar-coating, whitewashing.

You ever apologize for being such a lying ******* ********** about the bullshit "Russia collusion" hoax? Or the "Russian bounty on American GI" hoax? Or the "Trump ordered protesters tear-gassed for photo op" hoax? Or the "Capital police want a January 6 commission" hoax? Or the "veterans are suckers and losers" hoax? Or the "Covid did not originate in a lab" hoax? Or the "extorted Ukraine" hoax? How about the "Rittenhouse is a racist murderer" hoax?

No? So on to the next hoax, "Trump drove an unarmed armed insurrection that was not an insurrection" hoax.

Good luck with that. Your track records shows your predictions are perhaps ... less than inspiring.

There is no picking sides. You literally either support the side of democracy or the side that tried to overthrow the United States of America.

"Tried to overthrow the United States of America"? Sure. Right. You bet. Those virulent signs are sooooo dangerous.

Thank GOD we had those velvet ropes to stop the unarmed armed insurrection that was not an insurrection!!

This isn't DEM vs. GOP. This is America vs. Traitors

If the traitorous noose fits, genius ...

Go ahead and lick the boots of your betters in the (D)imbo party, you quisling sycophant. I am sure that Nancy Pelosi worries about you as she opens up her $25,000 freezer, gets some delicious $9/quart designer ice cream, and thinks to herself, "I wonder how some unemployed, stupid, spineless queef huddled in his studio apartment - shivering as he peeks through the peephole to check for wHyTe sO0pReMaSiSts - is doing?"

Last edited:
And Adam Schitt, who the committee just admitted doctored texts between Meadows and Jordan. The same Schitt who leaked fake emails from Trump, lied about the whistleblower & completed fabricated Trump's call with the Ukrainian President etc. How he's not rotting in a jail cell is beyond me.

He must be another of foreign cuck boy's 'American Patriots'.
he only added a period. which, if Nancy's mom had had one month we'd not have Nancy.

he only added a period. which, if Nancy's mom had had one month we'd not have Nancy.

Trump text: "We need to destroy America's enemies!"

Schitt: Trump said, "We need to destroy America"!!

Is that commission thing still going on? Don't hear much about it. America has tuned out.

They're certainly still detaining people from the protest without charges or legal council.

And if reports are to be believed, they are being held in fairly hostile conditions. There are reports that many are held in solitary confinement and others are treated badly, kept in poor facilities and fed infrequently.

Go Patriot Act!

The #FBI continues to search for people who allegedly assaulted law enforcement personnel at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. If you recognize this man, call 1-800-225-5324 or visit tips.fbi.gov to submit a tip. Refer to photo 506 in your tip.

1639831112198.png

The #FBI needs you to help us identify individuals who allegedly assaulted law enforcement personnel at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. Do you recognize this person? Call 1-800-225-5324 or visit tips.fbi.gov to submit a tip. Refer to photo 508 in your tip.

1639831172173.png

Can you help the #FBI identify the man in this photo? He allegedly assaulted law enforcement personnel at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. If you have a tip, call 1-800-225-5324, or visit tips.fbi.gov. Remember to mention photo 507 in your tip.

1639831196471.png

Do you recognize this man who allegedly participated in the violence at the U.S. Capitol on January 6? Help the #FBI identify him by calling 1-800-225-5324 or visiting tips.fbi.gov to submit a tip. Remember to mention photo 505 in your tip.

1639831243787.png

Even if I knew who they were I wouldn’t turn them in Tiborat. I would never betray patriots. I’d hand over a filthy AntiFa/BLM communist in a heartbeat though.

They're certainly still detaining people from the protest without charges or legal council.

And if reports are to be believed, they are being held in fairly hostile conditions. There are reports that many are held in solitary confinement and others are treated badly, kept in poor facilities and fed infrequently.

Go Patriot Act!

They are more in line with how communists handle their citizens. It's a preview of the future. So much unconstitutional legislation has been pushed through under the false narrative of it's for our own good and safety of all.

Bad men who lost for nothing but power, more than money,do not have good intentions.

Even if I knew who they were I wouldn’t turn them in Tiborat. I would never betray patriots. I’d hand over a filthy AntiFa/BLM communist in a heartbeat though.

Same here. All over something the FBI,CIA and NSA had a hand in creating the illusion of.

I real insurrection would have involved a lot of guns, rivers of blood and would still be going on right now. It would be called a civil war by now. I don't think anyone truly wants that to happen. Not unless their is no other choice that doesn't involve ,oppression, submission and tyranny.

What most people want is an honest government who stay the **** out of their lives as much as possible. Follow the constitution of our land. Not pervert it to your benefit.

What we have now is an immoral,unethical, deceitful, power hungry and unjust bunch of criminals with zero integrity, who are above the law,wipe their feet with the constitution, imprison political dissenters under false charges or petty charges(how very communist of them) will rob the wealth of citizens every way they can. They ruin our value of the dollar by printing up absurd amounts of them with no backing, they're treasonous obstructionists whom the founders of this country would have shot,hung,imprisoned and booted out of the country.

Bonus points for *quisling.* 🏆

So apparently he can't answer another question, yet again. Save your energy next time, Jimmy.

Do you recognize this man who allegedly participated in the violence at the U.S. Capitol on January 6? Help the #FBI identify him by calling 1-800-225-5324 or visiting tips.fbi.gov to submit a tip. Remember to mention photo 505 in your tip.

View attachment 7307

So did you call the U.S. Embassy in Cuckghanistan (if they have one) to tell them you saw them in de picture somewhere, or did they laugh and hang up on you?

booted out of the country.

And least they got one right with cuck boy a long time ago. Dollars to donuts he never actually left of his own volition. What'd you do cuck boy that they shipped your Marxist *** to Cuckghanistan?

According to a report from Politico, Ali Alexander -- one of the principles behind the "Stop the Steal" rally that preceded the storming of the U.S. Capitol -- has handed over names of Republican Party lawmakers he was in communication with prior to the events on Jan 6th.

The report notes Alexander revealed the names in the lawsuit he filed attempting to block the House committee from accessing his phone records.

The report notes that, in the late Friday court filing, Alexander admits he had "a few phone conversations" with Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and engaged in a "text exchange with Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL)."

Politico reports that Alexander also implicated Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) saying he was in contact in person “and never by phone, to the best of his recollection,” according to his lawyers.

According to Politico's Kyle Cheney, "Alexander’s testimony underscores the degree to which the select committee continues to probe the roles of their Republican colleagues in efforts to promote former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud — and their potential support for fringe figures who helped gather people in Washington on Jan. 6, the day Congress was required to certify the 2020 election results."

He adds, "The panel hasn’t formally requested testimony from any of the GOP lawmakers yet but has continued to ask witnesses about Gosar, Biggs, Brooks and Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), who helped push a strategy to use the Department of Justice to promote the fraud claims."

Thanks for setting the record straight, Jim Acosta. Time to cut through the bullshit.

I just called the FBI several times and told them I recognized the person in each of those photos as an American ex-pat in Hungary who goes by the internet persona of 'Tibs' and is known to frequent the Steeler Nation message boards.

Lets hope the FBI can catch him before he pulls a 'Brian Laundrie".

I just called the FBI several times and told them I recognized the person in each of those photos as an American ex-pat in Hungary who goes by the internet persona of 'Tibs' and is known to frequent the Steeler Nation message boards.

Lets hope the FBI can catch him before he pulls a 'Brian Laundrie".
Or not.

Gee whycome the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots ain't looking for Ray Epps and the people that climed the towers? Y'all don't recon its because they were agents of the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots and Ray is a Glow Worm paid informant do ya?

Thanks for setting the record straight, Jim Acosta. Time to cut through the bullshit.

Jim Acosta sure does love him some Jim Acosta.