• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Yeah lemme think - soy boys with masks and helmets on with maybe bats or bricks against 350+ million civilians armed to the teeth?

The problem is, like ShitsHisPants said, is that the Gubmint have tanks & nukes. I have a hard time reconciling that it would come to that and don't even really want to think about it, but who's side are they really gonna be on when **** hits the fan? Freedom loving Patriots arm
ed to the teeth they already desperately want to disarm - or the Marxists already doing their bidding?

1.Well they're not nuking the population. Yeah make large endless swaths of the country uninhabitable. You'd have to nuke every state in the union.2. The rest of the world now turns on you for nuking or gasing your own citizens. No possible way to ever win a war against the American population from inside. Even with the help of outside invaders.That **** makes me laugh considering how it would be a guerilla war on a scale unprecedented. It would be beyond brutal. Citizens would play by no rules whatsoever. Think about that.
3. They'd lose a large portion of their military that would turn. You'd be asking them to kill family.In fact they probably couldn't trust anyone inside. Security would be impossible. Which would probably lead to those in power who started this nonsense being turned over to face the music. End of story.

This is why the 2nd Amendment must always stand. Keeps the power clowns in check.

Yeah I should have left it at tanks, there'll never be nukes.

1.Well they're not nuking the population. Yeah make large endless swaths of the country uninhabitable. You'd have to nuke every state in the union.2. The rest of the world now turns on you for nuking or gasing your own citizens. No possible way to ever win a war against the American population from inside. Even with the help of outside invaders.That **** makes me laugh considering how it would be a guerilla war on a scale unprecedented. It would be beyond brutal. Citizens would play by no rules whatsoever. Think about that.
3. They'd lose a large portion of their military that would turn. You'd be asking them to kill family.In fact they probably couldn't trust anyone inside. Security would be impossible. Which would probably lead to those in power who started this nonsense being turned over to face the music. End of story.

This is why the 2nd Amendment must always stand. Keeps the power clowns in check.
no, not really.

you'd be asking them to kill "radicalized" portions of the population in certain states, and make sure that those lobbing missiles, etc didnt have friends or family in that area. mix and repeat.

no, not really.

you'd be asking them to kill "radicalized" portions of the population in certain states, and make sure that those lobbing missiles, etc didnt have friends or family in that area. mix and repeat.

Never happen in a million years. Nuclear weapons are basically worthless other than complete world destruction. That's it.

Never happen in a million years. Nuclear weapons are basically worthless other than complete world destruction. That's it.
i wasnt referring to nukes.
nukes should ONLY be used on the Ogre Population, and I fully support and endorse their use in this manner to the point of volunteering to push the first button. and second button. and third button. and every remaining button until the Ogre Population is in the triple negatives.

i wasnt referring to nukes.
nukes should ONLY be used on the Ogre Population, and I fully support and endorse their use in this manner to the point of volunteering to push the first button. and second button. and third button. and every remaining button until the Ogre Population is in the triple negatives.

I forgot all about the Ogres. In that case, nuke away! The only good Ogre is a dead Ogre. You can't even get them to do anything in the work camps either. Just a nuisance. Good riddance.

I forgot all about the Ogres. In that case, nuke away! The only good Ogre is a dead Ogre. You can't even get them to do anything in the work camps either. Just a nuisance. Good riddance.
never forget about that vermin, the utter snail of society.
always eradicate the Ogres, from whichever cesspool of **** and despair they crawl forth.

I forgot all about the Ogres. In that case, nuke away! The only good Ogre is a dead Ogre.

Even then, the stench from the rotting corpse of an Ogre is more lethal than chlorine gas and twice as painful. Further, Ogre corpses must be buried at least 20' deep in concrete-lined plots, surrounded by lead, surrounded by more concrete.

The only truly safe way to handle the remains is to have a raisin-brained Gerraffe waddle in and handle the corpse. The RBG has no risk of brain injury for obvious reasons, and it is so used to Ark stench that it is the only "living" creature able to handle the aroma/stench/poison oozing from the superrating Ogre corpse.

It may be true that a dead Ogre is better than a live Ogre, but even dead Ogres are a blight and burden on free society. Thank God we have lawyers to handle the post-termination Ogre disposal disputes.

Last edited:

How are MAGAs planning on commemorating the one year anniversary of Jan 6th? 🤷‍♂️

1641326872101.png 1641326925608.png1641326904331.png
1641326951335.png

By planning ways to prevent leftists from stealing another election.

It's sad that you hate America so much, including its democratic institutions, the presidential election process, including the Electoral College, the laws of the land and the Constitution itself. You obviously have no problem dimissing the gains the GOP made in these very same elections, that you claim leftists *stole* from you. All it took was a pinch of Trump-infused sour grapes for you to turn against your country. Just blew your damn mind. Sad state of affairs, indeed.

By planning ways to prevent leftists from stealing another election.

It's called safeguarding our constitutional republic against criminal conspirators who care not if they subvert the will of the American people because of their lust for power.

We are not a democracy. I'm sure they'd love to make policy by mob rule, but that's not how our constitution works.

It's sad that you hate America so much, including its democratic institutions, the presidential election process, including the Electoral College, the laws of the land and the Constitution itself. You obviously have no problem dimissing the gains the GOP made in these very same elections, that you claim leftists *stole* from you. All it took was a pinch of Trump-infused sour grapes for you to turn against your country. Just blew your damn mind. Sad state of affairs, indeed.
I mean F-Curves don't lie. A guy that holds political rallies and fills stadiums always loses to a guy that doesn't even campaign. Never mind all the evidence of election fraud and the Time magazine article describing how they did it the election wasn't stolen. I should not believe my lying eyes and just listen to what the communists and their willing accomplices in the MSM are telling me.

No Tibs all it took was simple logic and being here to see the total pre election apathy towards Biden. Then seeing him win ONLY where he da to in numbers that did not reflect any other areas. It is illogical to think Biden won this way.

No Tibs all it took was simple logic and being here to see the total pre election apathy towards Biden. Then seeing him win ONLY where he da to in numbers that did not reflect any other areas. It is illogical to think Biden won this way.
F-CURVES DON'T LIE!

Never mind that trump won every presidential bellwether and got millions more votes than he did in his first election. Never mind that no sitting president in history has ever done that and lost. Never mind the fraud in the count in GA caught on video or the 70,000 fraudulent votes found in the Maricopa County AZ Audit and the spontaneous chants of "Let's Go Brandon" that break out everywhere for the most popularly elected president in US history. Oh and just ignore the Time Magazine article describing how they did it, Biden won fair and square and you should just accept it.

Last edited:
How many people from 1/6 are charged with weapon crimes?

Oh it was so much that they didn't even bother. Machine guns ,molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, 2500 pounds of c4, 400 tons of ammonium nitrate, nerve agent and communications jamming devices.

We're so lucky our democracy survived.. This was worse than pearl harbor. Thwarting this was akin to storming the beaches of Normandy.

How many people from 1/6 are charged with weapon crimes?
bFvTJDM.jpg

49549-Coup.jpg

TR252aZ.jpg

What is really happening to those J6 prisoners...........

sP2TLqj.gif