• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Happy Let's Go Brandon Day!

Damn, President Biden just moved on Trump like a little *****. Biden EVISCERATED Trump in his remarks and I am here for it.

Sit tight, I’ll post must-watch Jan 6th speech soon. Damn, that was savage.

Damn, President Biden just moved on Trump like a little *****. Biden EVISCERATED Trump in his remarks and I am here for it.

Calm down Hitler, nobody gives a flying **** about you, your thoughts, opinions, of what your hero says. **** Joe Biden and **** you too.

1641483065938.png

Pee Pads and Knee Pads have to keep bringing up their imaginary "insurrection" because they have NOTHING positive to promote. Their entire presidency has been an epic failure on every level. Immigration, the economy, inflation, Covid...etc. All they can do is bring up the past to try to deflect and hide from their massive shortcomings.

Did Sloppy Joe mention:
  • Americans abandoned in Afghanistan?
  • Why no Covid tests despite a year in office?
  • Runaway inflation?
  • Stalled GDP?
  • Crime surge?
  • Murders at record pace in 16 (D)imbo-controlled cities?
  • Catch-and-release for felons by leftist DA's?
  • The open border?
  • 2 million illegals with zero skills walking into the country?
  • At least 500,000 - probably more - illegals bringing Covid into the country?
No? Then nobody gives a ****. The issues I listed above MATTER to Americans. They affect us, every goddamn day.

Whimpering ******* in Congress, scared of their own shadows, don't matter a tinker's dam to America. Dumbfuck leftists think they can sway votes by sobbing about January 6?

Yeah, good luck with that. Again, only the dumbest of the dumb, the softest, most flaccid, worthless, simpering, spineless, shriveled, dickless nobodies give a flying **** about January 6.

If the diaper and limp dick fit, Tibby ...

Important speech given today by AG Merrick Garland

The Merrick Garland who's targeting parents in America and calling them terrorists?

Yeah, **** that guy. I thought Lois Lerner repulsed me. Merrick makes me miss her.

Sure Xiden won. Sure he did...

View attachment 7622
F-Curves don't lie!
Disregard the vote fraud caught on camera with out of state trucks delivering ballots in PA.
Forget about how TIme Magazine published an article about how they did it, there was no election fraud.

Well don't steal elections and patriots won't protest.

“Because [Donald Trump’s] bruised ego matters more to him than our democracy or our Constitution, he can't accept he lost." - President Biden

President Biden is missing a shoe because it’s in Donald Trump’s ***.

“I will be there with you.” — Donald J. Trump

1641485519182.png

This is what a real *** kicking is. Truth:

Trump Responds to Biden Jan. 6 Criticism​

Trump Responds to Biden Jan. 6 Criticism

(Getty Images)
By Newsmax Wires | Thursday, 06 January 2022 10:13 AM

Former President Donald Trump fired back at President Joe Biden Thursday morning after Biden blamed him for the events of Jan. 6.
Trump issued his statements through his Save America PAC.
In his first response, Trump said:

Biden, who is destroying our Nation with insane policies of open Borders, corrupt Elections, disastrous energy policies, unconstitutional mandates, and devastating school closures, used my name today to try to further divide America. This political theater is all just a distraction for the fact Biden has completely and totally failed. Our Country no longer has Borders, has totally and completely lost control of Covid (record numbers!), is no longer Energy Independent, Inflation is rampant, our Military is in chaos, and our exit, or surrender, from Afghanistan was perhaps the most embarrassing day in the long and distinguished history of the United States—and so much more. Why is it that the Unselect Committee of totally partisan political hacks, whose judgment has long ago been made, not discussing the rigged Presidential Election of 2020? It’s because they don’t have the answers or justifications for what happened. They got away with something, and it is leading to our Country’s destruction. They want all conversation concerning the Election “Canceled.” Just look at the numbers, they speak for themselves. They are not justifiable, so the complicit media just calls it the Big Lie, when in actuality the Big Lie was the Election itself.
The Democrats want to own this day of January 6th so they can stoke fears and divide America. I say, let them have it because America sees through theirs lies and polarizations.
In a follow-up statement issued later Thursday morning, Trump added:
Biden is working hard to try and deflect the incompetent job he is doing, and has done, on the horrible Afghanistan withdrawal (surrender), the Borders, COVID, Inflation, loss of Energy Independence, and much more. Everything he touches turns to failure. That’s what you get when you have a rigged Election.

“Because [Donald Trump’s] bruised ego matters more to him than our democracy or our Constitution, he can't accept he lost." - President Biden

President Biden is missing a shoe because it’s in Donald Trump’s ***.
Where in the Constitution does it say its okay for democrats to steal elections?

Where in the Constitution does it say its okay for democrats to steal elections?

You got suckered into the Big Lie and haven't recovered since. Trump is toying with you, like taking candy from a baby. No wonder the entirety of MAGA is so unhinged, it's all based on a big, ************* lie.

For those in the back.

1641488517157.png

For those in the back.

View attachment 7636

No wonder he is the most unpatriotic "president" ever. I guess leaving US citizens behind enemy lines in a terrorist **** hole is the ultimate act of Patriotism.