• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA Today's "Women of the year"

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Rachel Levine proving men are better than women at everything, including being women

just go ahead and cover your ears for when @NCSteelerfan sees this. her applause is going to be louder than a WHO concert.

just go ahead and cover your ears for when @NCSteelerfan sees this. her applause is going to be louder than a WHO concert.

You boutta get your *** kicked.

giphy.webp

Yeah, I don't even know what to say except this is sick. And I'm positive there are real women more deserving.

And I'm positive there are real women more deserving.

Besides NCSteelersfan voicing her opinion, I'm shocked that there isn't more of a national outcry by women over these transgender issues. They are the ones being hurt by these awards, policies, etc.

Besides NCSteelersfan voicing her opinion, I'm shocked that there isn't more of a national outcry by women over these transgender issues. They are the ones being hurt by these awards, policies, etc.
Yeah, I don't understand. With women over decades wanting equal this and that, pay, etc. as men, I would think they'd be screaming over **** like this. It isn't right.

Because the Trans army and their allies comes out to silence everyone. There are voices out there speaking out, but the media and other outlets downplay those voices. The way they make it look as if everyone is fawning over it's bravery. I can't even.

I really don't care if people are trans. Live and let live. This one is so blatantly being pushed, and to the harm of the younger generations I don't even know where to start. Go look up de-transitioning to see the horror stories of young people being preyed upon - their actual mental health issues being ignored to tell them they are trans and push them that way, especially young women. To go through breast removals, hormonal treatments that **** their bodies up, only to figure out that this was not what they needed and not what they are.

It's gross and I feel for the actual trans folks that are speaking out about it and being shouted down by the mob. Hell, even gay men and lesbians aren't safe from being attacked by that group.

Because the Trans army and their allies comes out to silence everyone. There are voices out there speaking out, but the media and other outlets downplay those voices. The way they make it look as if everyone is fawning over it's bravery. I can't even.

I really don't care if people are trans. Live and let live. This one is so blatantly being pushed, and to the harm of the younger generations I don't even know where to start. Go look up de-transitioning to see the horror stories of young people being preyed upon - their actual mental health issues being ignored to tell them they are trans and push them that way, especially young women. To go through breast removals, hormonal treatments that **** their bodies up, only to figure out that this was not what they needed and not what they are.

It's gross and I feel for the actual trans folks that are speaking out about it and being shouted down by the mob. Hell, even gay men and lesbians aren't safe from being attacked by that group.

Read an article yesterday and don't have it now showing link after link after link to Twitter and Insta posts, etc of people who de-transitioned and each spoke of the horrors they lived through during the process, several of which who said they were forced/pressured/persuaded into it.

Barbaric.

I agree, live and let live, I don't care what makes you happy if it is legal.

But we have 750 thousand people (the number of trans people) making 331Million other people change their lives. The eensy, weensy, tiny, miniscule tail wagging the dog.

Five or six years ago, I offered reasons why I basically opposed gay marriage. Not a significant issue as far as I was concerned but I advanced two reasons for my position. My main argument was that marriage is meant to protect children, not the adults and since gay people literally cannot have children, the reasoning behind gay marriage did not make a ton of sense. I certainly did not have strong feelings one way or the other on the topic, but whatever.

I offered a second rationale that quite a few scoffed at - namely, that the leftist crowd never stops pushing for more, more, more, more - and I mean NEVER stops. I said that once we recognize gay marriage, the lefties will move on to pushing the next "thing." Since basically all relevant issues related to sexuality would have been dealt with when gay marriage was implemented - from sexual orientation to gay marriage to interracial dating and marriage to single-parent adoptions - I wrote that the next "thing" would almost certainly be harmful to society, and opined it might be a push to accept something like pedophilia. Once all legitimate goals have been achieved, lefties don't stop, for crying out loud. They keep pushing, to suicidal ends.

Floggy scoffed at the idea, mocked me. I was only partly wrong - the push to legitimize pedophilia is gaining steam but is far behind the onslaught of idiocy that we are supposed to believe that men can have babies, women can have penises, and "women" with penises can compete against actual women.

Lefties are busy attacking actual women for protesting faux women competing against actual women, and are intent on tearing down every sane thought regarding biology, males, and females. Why? Cuz it's today's "thing," the current crusade, no matter how stupid or destructive it is.

Told 'ya.

I would also like to add that this disgusts me. Trans-women are NOT women - never will be, they are biologically men. This is a "OMG aren't we so progressive" moment. Makes me want to vomit.
What I don’t get is why isn’t more real women getting pissed off about this? Getting beat out in sports, jobs, awards…and on.

I’d be ******* furious.

Personally, I think it's hilarious when the rabid manhating intersectional feminists have to eat a big **** sandwich over this stuff and pretend because you know, its progressive.

Marriage tip: Don't ask your wife what time dinner will be ready while she's still mowing the lawn.
Except....when the wife says she wants to mow the grass for exercise one day late in Spring years ago which surprised me. And comes screaming into the garage telling me a snake was under the push mower. I didn't believe her and said if there was, it's dead anyway. I go check, and sure enough that ******* came after me. I grabbed it by the tail and beat the **** out of it. It was then that I asked what was for dinner while holding the dead snake. I make dinner 99% of the time and that's why I said it. That stinker was big too.

Rachel Levine proving men are better than women at everything, including being women

That GUY playing dress up has some serious issues. I don't give a **** what fantasy you want to live in your life, just don't try and pass it off as legitimate. And certainly not at the expense of the overwhelming majority, you know actual women.

Do we need to redefine them as those capable of bearing children into the world?

I don't think anyone would have issues with another group composed as transvestites competing in sports against themselves or whatever else it may be that would trample on the rights of real women, just because you're batshit crazy.

That GUY playing dress up has some serious issues. I don't give a **** what fantasy you want to live in your life, just don't try and pass it off as legitimate. And certainly not at the expense of the overwhelming majority, you know actual women.

How bad is it?

ICS: Pass.

THAT bad.

Even if we buy the idea that this is a woman, WTF did they do to become woman of the year? Anyone? Bueller? What great accomplishment separates this person from any other state health bureaucrat? Would they have been selected for a national position if not for the trans thing? Not only are we supposed to accept them unquestioningly as a woman, we are supposed to accept that he/she is for some reason BETTER than biological women.

Last edited: