• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA Today's "Women of the year"

Why do women not speak up when a man wins a woman of the year award? Why do women not speak up when they are destroyed in a college women's swimming event by 38 seconds by a man? Why didn't anyone speak up when Caitlyn Jenner won the ESPN Arthur Ashe Award for Courage instead of a 19 year old college basketball player who inspired her team while playing with terminal brain cancer? Because we have become a culture of cowards to the bullies who yell loud.
Because the womyns rights people tend to be Liberals and they don't want to be seen going against the next Liberal hot ticket item.
If they do, then they would be sharing the same opinion as Conservatives and they can't afford for THAT to happen.

Radical Feminists are up in arms...

“I’m politically homeless. The Democrats do not acknowledge or respect real women”

I'm surprised there aren't more black people transitioning to white. Unless you're male and really well endowed, you wouldn't even have to mess with your junk. That could be the civil rights breakthrough that has thus far seemed to elude us as a society.

"I’m politically homeless"

She's politically homeless! :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Women replaced by ugly men wearing dresses with the slavering approval of (D)imbos, gas approaching $5 per gallon, inflation exploding, shelves empty, interest rates about to skyrocket, Russia on the warpath, China getting ready to take Taiwan, border a joke, 2.5 million illegals walk into country, Covid killed MANY more under Sloppy Joe than Donald the Great, Hunter Biden a lowlife scumbag, Biden a despicable liar about the laptop, Biden suffering dementia, Kamala Harris a cackling moron, "leading from behind" the policy yet again ...

And some still defend Sloppy Joe. Incredible.

Even if we buy the idea that this is a woman, WTF did they do to become woman of the year? Anyone? Bueller? What great accomplishment separates this person from any other state health bureaucrat? Would they have been selected for a national position if not for the trans thing? Not only are we supposed to accept them unquestioningly as a woman, we are supposed to accept that he/she is for some reason BETTER than biological women.

Good luck getting an answer. Still waiting for an answer on what did Obama do to earn the Nobel Peace Prize.

Good luck getting an answer. Still waiting for an answer on what did Obama do to earn the Nobel Peace Prize.
We will get an answer for both of those questions at the same time we get an answer for how exactly “diversity” is a strength.

Even Bruce The Kitty Cait Jenner agrees that it's effed up.

Floggy or Tibsticles?

I think Babylon Bee may have nominated the health secretary for Man of the Year.

Ark would hit it.
But seriously. Wtf is wrong with people. *****/dude, not sure… do you think you look good? Job hirable? Spouse ready?

All I know is that man/women has? A vagumic. Pouch so big a kangaroo and his five kids fit in nicely.