• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA Today's "Women of the year"

They are, but get shouted down - and ignored. The media and actorvists show what they want you to see, and shut down what they don't.
E.G. J K Rowling being twitter mobbed right now.

Even if we buy the idea that this is a woman, WTF did they do to become woman of the year? Anyone? Bueller? What great accomplishment separates this person from any other state health bureaucrat? Would they have been selected for a national position if nor for the trans thing? Not only are we supposed to accept them unquestioningly as a woman, we are supposed to accept that he/she is for some reason BETTER than biological women.
Exactly. Your entire statement.

Why do women not speak up when a man wins a woman of the year award? Why do women not speak up when they are destroyed in a college women's swimming event by 38 seconds by a man? Why didn't anyone speak up when Caitlyn Jenner won the ESPN Arthur Ashe Award for Courage instead of a 19 year old college basketball player who inspired her team while playing with terminal brain cancer? Because we have become a culture of cowards to the bullies who yell loud.

So take off the makeup and clothes. Standing naked side by side.

You'll see a man and a woman every single time.

The mere fact any of this rubbish is given an ounce of credibility, just shows how far down the shithole a portion of society has fallen.

This stuff is so absurd I just laugh at all of it. Not that mental illness is anything to laugh at. If someone was walking around identifying as a poodle, you'd think they're gd nuts, not put them in a poodle show as dog of the year.

Wait...I just noticed that they passed up Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Oprah, Gail King, AOC, and Nancy Pelosi for this prestigious award.

Marriage tip: Don't ask your wife what time dinner will be ready while she's still mowing the lawn.

Indy handing out marriage advice is like getting marriage advice from Elizabeth Taylor LOL

Rachel Dolezal was ahead of the curve. Why can't a person declare themselves as a different race? There is a far less biological difference between race than gender....far less.

Wait...I just noticed that they passed up Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Oprah, Gail King, AOC, and Nancy Pelosi for this prestigious award.
Don't forget the woman charged with fixing the Southern Border issues and representing the US in the EU at this time of Putin's actions against NATO.

Because the Trans army and their allies comes out to silence everyone. There are voices out there speaking out, but the media and other outlets downplay those voices. The way they make it look as if everyone is fawning over it's bravery. I can't even.

I really don't care if people are trans. Live and let live. This one is so blatantly being pushed, and to the harm of the younger generations I don't even know where to start. Go look up de-transitioning to see the horror stories of young people being preyed upon - their actual mental health issues being ignored to tell them they are trans and push them that way, especially young women. To go through breast removals, hormonal treatments that **** their bodies up, only to figure out that this was not what they needed and not what they are.

It's gross and I feel for the actual trans folks that are speaking out about it and being shouted down by the mob. Hell, even gay men and lesbians aren't safe from being attacked by that group.
My gay cousin is constantly railing on the trans folks with truths and he is constantly in FB jail or being shouted down by the alphabet mob as being transphobic and homophobic. Even an openly gay man isn't safe. lol

Even if we buy the idea that this is a woman, WTF did they do to become woman of the year? Anyone? Bueller? What great accomplishment separates this person from any other state health bureaucrat? Would they have been selected for a national position if not for the trans thing? Not only are we supposed to accept them unquestioningly as a woman, we are supposed to accept that he/she is for some reason BETTER than biological women.
"She" broke the glass ceiling...by looking at it.

Even if we buy the idea that this is a woman ...

im-going-to-stop-you-right-there-stop.gif

Yeah, I don't understand. With women over decades wanting equal this and that, pay, etc. as men, I would think they'd be screaming over **** like this. It isn't right.
They probably don't want to wind up in the clink with the Jan 6th trespassers or in social media hell....

In order "to make things right" (LOL) Caitlyn Jenner should be ordered to surrender her Olympic gold medal received from winning the 1976 Decathlon because she competed as man. She falsified her gender status.

Too funny. Out of curiosity in order to find who the 1976 women's decathlon winner was I Googled "1976 Womens Decathalon winner" and got this:

Showing results for 1976 women's decathlon winner

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Caitlyn Jenner, then known as Bruce Jenner, celebrating winning the decathlon gold medal at the 1976 Olympics in Montreal. In April 2015 Jenner announced that she identified as a woman, and two months later she revealed that she wanted to be referred to as Caitlyn

But I then discovered that there was no women's decathlon. They compete in what's known as the Pentathlon.

At least Andy Kaufman who was the very first intra gender wrestling champ didn't identify as a woman.
But maybe he did.

Why do women not speak up when a man wins a woman of the year award? Why do women not speak up when they are destroyed in a college women's swimming event by 38 seconds by a man? Why didn't anyone speak up when Caitlyn Jenner won the ESPN Arthur Ashe Award for Courage instead of a 19 year old college basketball player who inspired her team while playing with terminal brain cancer? Because we have become a culture of cowards to the bullies who yell loud.

Maybe they will when a MMA fighter who thinks he's a woman puts a real woman in a coma or kills one.

I have identified as a women a couple of times. True story.
Stopping at a gas station needing to use the restroom badly and the men's was occupied, I would say out loud to anyone close by that today I identify as a woman as I entered the women's rest room. I get a laugh every time.
These were single stall restrooms of course.

Last edited:
Y08MXrx.jpg247746333_10165646331355075_525444397227000729_n.jpg276198247_10220858826726707_3749088473251845832_n.jpg

"Maybe they will when a MMA fighter who thinks he's a woman puts a real woman in a coma or kills one."

Nope. Already happened, nobody cared. Look up Fallon Fox. Transgender MMA fighter. A couple years ago she fought a biological woman. Fractured her goddamn skull with a punch. Nobody that mattered gave a ****.

"Maybe they will when a MMA fighter who thinks he's a woman puts a real woman in a coma or kills one."

Nope. Already happened, nobody cared. Look up Fallon Fox. Transgender MMA fighter. A couple years ago she fought a biological woman. Fractured her goddamn skull with a punch. Nobody that mattered gave a ****.
Yep and it's ******* ridiculous. Every normal person left should be relentlessly smashing on this nonsense.

If you want it to end all you have to do is not compete. Get everyone on board with it. **** ends. Unless they want to call the nutjob competing alone a winner,so be it.

FB_IMG_1647800861578.jpg