• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA Today's "Women of the year"

You genderphobic whYtE so0pRemAsySt nutjob Nazi!! Women can be men, men can have babies, and womxyngx can gender-pete against real, uhh, natural, uhh, I mean ... you know, against people with body parts you can put things inside!! Like this!

687a0bb55afc070dd972f43d674a7d18

Perfectly normal, no problem with this, unenlightened, gender-phobe cisgender disciple!
44 should dive into that ******* knee.

They are, but get shouted down - and ignored. The media and actorvists show what they want you to see, and shut down what they don't.
Yep. The media does a good job showing what they want you to see.

I remember back in the summer of 2020 when George floyd died and there were “riots” nationwide. Downtown Albuquerque made national headlines for some dude open firing during a riot near the museum, anywho the media was reporting all these riots and protest shutting down streets, everything from traffic to business was halted.

The stuff was nowhere as dramatic as advertised :ROFLMAO:

Why aren't there any female jockeys at the Kentucky Derby?

Why aren't there any female jockeys at the Kentucky Derby?

Good question. I think mainly because it's dangerous, just like roofing, logging, fish & wildlife, trucking, steel work etc. which are dominated by men.

Good question. I think mainly because it's dangerous, just like roofing, logging, fish & wildlife, trucking, steel work etc. which are dominated by men.
Thats not fair. At least Trans allow women equal opportunity in these occupations.

Funny that cooking is not dangerous and is dominated by men. The worlds greatest chefs are men.

Reactions: MTC
Thats not fair. At least Trans allow women equal opportunity in these occupations.

Funny that cooking is not dangerous and is dominated by men. The worlds greatest chefs are men.
But cooking you’re playing with fire

Feminist gets schooled. Hilarious. She ends up getting twisted around and disagreeing with herself.

Feminist gets schooled. Hilarious. She ends up getting twisted around and disagreeing with herself.

That was hilarious. Candace Owens was definitely on her best game there.

Funny, some lady tried to shame us or I should say my wife the other day at the park. Same concept, about having kids and not having a career. We ignored like “yeah, cool, thanks”

Red fems are coo coo

Women the world over should be outraged. Liberals, who once courted women, are now stomping all over women again.

Women the world over should be outraged. Liberals, who once courted women, are now stomping all over women again.

The first time looking at that I thought it said Thunderclit. I thought that was a new euphemism for pre-op trans equipment.

The NFL gets a tranny cheerleader.

Thank god we don't have Cheerleaders! Hate them all anyway.

I hope his dick falls outs during halftime show.