• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

I want this Northam guy punished just because he's a filthy democrat, not because he did something racist decades ago.

This racist **** is so blown out of proportion by left and the media you'd think were still living in 1964.

how-are-we-going-to-get-rid-of-racism-stop-34880596.png

Democrats can’t have it both ways. They didn’t believe Kavanaugh’s denials.

Fairfax’s denials don’t acquit him. Democrat rule 101

Not surprising, but "have not heard the news"? :pound:

Henry Rodgers
‏@henryrodgersdc

NOW: I have asked around 10 Democratic Senators if they believe Virginia Lt. Gov Justin Fairfax’s accuser. None of them will comment, some say they have not heard the news

Northam's college roommate believes he might have been pranked. I would laugh my *** off if they could prove that.
We are suppose to be a Christian nation but believe that only God should forgive. Also most don't seem to believe
that someone can grow-up and change over a long period of time.

Northam's college roommate believes he might have been pranked.

Pranked into what exactly?

We are suppose to be a Christian nation but believe that only God should forgive. Also most don't seem to believe

Says a SJW of the character-assassinating group-think mob that pounces on anyone who doesn't align with their twisted ideology. That's rich.

That's fine, but would you have the same sentiments toward Kavanaugh even if he was guilty? I'll answer that...**** no you wouldn't.

And yes, we're supposed to be a Christian nation, and it's because of you progressive liberal tards that we no longer are... becoming more and more secular.

Last edited:
Pranked into what exactly?

Says a SJW of the character-assassinating group-think mob that pounces on anyone who doesn't align with their twisted ideology. That's rich.

I don't think 21 even reads anyone's responses. He's a guerilla poster. Makes a comment then runs and hides.

We need as many FBI investigations as it takes to prove ...

We must count every vote!

Hey sports fans! What is the order of succession in Virginia? Seems like the top two dims are gonna be toast at some point. Faifax's accuser has hired the firm that managed Ballsey-Ford. If it goes to the Republican house, does that make the Republican speaker the gubnor? That should make for some excellent television viewing.

I don't think 21 even reads anyone's responses. He's a guerilla poster. Makes a comment then runs and hides.

I think you're right. Let's start calling him "drive-by". "We just got hit by drive-by again!"

Future democrat statesmen.

o-ZIMMERMAN-HALLOWEEN-COSTUME-570.jpg

hoodie.png

That’s just wicked. Did I chuckle? No comment. ******* Skittles get me every time. And everyone knows it was Arizona not Snapple. Amateurs.

Last edited:
Northam's college roommate believes he might have been pranked. I would laugh my *** off if they could prove that.

Wait a minute. Exactly how do you suppose a guy gets a name like "coonman?" And someone pranked him by putting a photo of him either in black face or a KKK outfit in his yearbook? And it sat there for how many years? I mean, I am sure Governor Northham knew it was there. Surely he looked at this yearbook, once, right? You would think he would remember such a prank. But no, he "does not believe" that he is in the picture. Give me a break.

As far as forgiveness, that horse is already out of the barn. The country is past it. After watching so many people drummed out of Washington with ruined lives over far less, do you think anyone is going to get the benefit of the doubt anymore? Throw in a sensationalist news media and the social media mobs, if you pull a stunt like that, even if it was 30 years ago, you might as well stick your head between your legs and kiss your *** goodbye. This is the environment the political left in this country has created. You saw it on display at the Kavanaugh hearing. It is only downhill from here.

I think the average person is far more willing to forgive. But the squeaky wheels on the political far left and far right will never allow it. Not in this day and age.

Rape and dressing up are a bit different.

They probably can get to the bottom of the Northam picture. He said that only two classmates called him Coonman, contact them and
ask why they gave him the nickname. There also had to be a limited yearbook staff, contact them and ask a few questions.

Rape and dressing up are a bit different.

They probably can get to the bottom of the Northam picture. He said that only two classmates called him Coonman, contact them and
ask why they gave him the nickname. There also had to be a limited yearbook staff, contact them and ask a few questions.
Do you think the US Senate should investigate, or the FBI?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

This happened years ago. Hell, decades.
Dredging up **** like this does not help heal the country's divide - be it racial or political. Yet this is the world we live in now, thanks to the left leaning lemmings looking for something to be offended by or something to cause sensationalism. That this guy IS a democrat shows that both sides now engage in petty party politics.

I don't believe this should be investigated, as it is a clear-cut case of guilt. I also don't believe this guy should be removed from office, even if he is a Dim. He was voted in.

I also won't be one bit surprised if a full Congressional hearing is launched into this guy resulting in shame for his family for decades to come. The left has begun eating it's own when not aborting it's next generation, and this guy is nothing more than an appetizer to their blood thirst.

We must count every vote!

Hey sports fans! What is the order of succession in Virginia? Seems like the top two dims are gonna be toast at some point. Faifax's accuser has hired the firm that managed Ballsey-Ford. If it goes to the Republican house, does that make the Republican speaker the gubnor? That should make for some excellent television viewing.

The next one in line is the Attorney General, Mark Herring. He's the worst of the crop from my point of view. Not sure he would make the cut though:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/39917739/virginia-ag-says-he-wore-blackface-at-college-party

Hard to make this **** up. :)

It wouldn't be investigated by Congress, it would get investigated by a curious journalist.

If this medical school was located in prejudicial area, your more likely to be called Coonman for favoring African Americans than not.
I had people call me their black friend in high school, because I favored Bob Marley and other "black" music.

It wouldn't be investigated by Congress, it would get investigated by a curious journalist.

If this medical school was located in prejudicial area, your more likely to be called Coonman for favoring African Americans than not.
I had people call me their black friend in high school, because I favored Bob Marley and other "black" music.

That's also my theory. The guy liked to impersonate Michael Jackson and moonwalk.

Hmm, where's all the outrage from the #MeToo crowd?

Report–Democrat Justin Fairfax Lashes Out at Sex Assault Accuser: ‘F**k That B*tch’

This happened years ago.... Dredging up **** like this does not help heal the country's divide...

We would be better served by digging up things like this...

Hmm, where's all the outrage from the #MeToo crowd?

Report–Democrat Justin Fairfax Lashes Out at Sex Assault Accuser: ‘F**k That B*tch’

Any minute now!