• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

Because I've studied politics for over 40 years. You can go back and look at where candidates spent their time and see what their internal polls are telling them. Right now the public polls are saying Biden is winning in almost every single battle ground state. IF this were true then Biden would swing by PA, WI, and MI just to not do what Clinton did in 16'. She didn't go there at all. He's living there. If Florida was close why would Biden not go there? Georgia? I can tell what their internal polls are saying by where they are and where they aren't. Why is Biden not in Ohio or Iowa? He'd never spend this much time in the rust belt if he were up big there. It makes no sense. His internal polls are showing him in trouble in the rust belt or else he'd be somewhere else trying to pick off other states that have him with a small lead.

Maybe they are trying to not make the same mistakes Hillary did. Florida is the most important state for Trump and I believe it is very close. Biden can win w/o Florida while the chances of Trump winning w/o it are basically 0. That being said whoever has won Florida has won the election since 1996 so both campaigns should be focusing on it

Maybe they are trying to not make the same mistakes Hillary did. Florida is the most important state for Trump and I believe it is very close. Biden can win w/o Florida while the chances of Trump winning w/o it are basically 0. That being said whoever has won Florida has won the election since 1996 so both campaigns should be focusing on it

I guess that's why Trump has 6 events in Florida in the next 3 days.

Again, Biden has already been to WI and MI more in a week than Hillary did her entire campaign. That has already been accomplished. If his internal polls told him he was way ahead then he'd be in other places this close to the election. Why is he in Nevada? Why spend time in a state that the polls have him way head? Also Florida almost always votes for the incumbent. I think it's been almost 60 years since they voted against the incumbent. Don't believe what they say... believe what they do.

Biden is senile. Sure.

Keep grasping at those straws.

This is the type of blind partisanship I can't fathom in Liberals. To deny...nay to even cast doubt...that Biden has some mental issues going on is literally pure denial. There are quite literally nearly daily clips of him saying "You know..you know...the THING." To deny his declining mental acumen is fools gold.

It's akin to saying the destruction in Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Rochester, Oregon, and Seattle was peaceful.

It's akin to the CNN reporter standing in front of a burning building with looters and rioters behind him saying "tonight's been mostly peaceful protests."

It's akin to saying there is a morality tied to abortion and that aborting a baby at 8 months 3 weeks isn't murder.

It's akin to running around wearing a Che T-shirt celebrating that man as some sort of humanitarian liberator.

It's akin to the Washington Post calling Al Baghdadi an austere, religious scholar.

Liberals sure know how to turn a blind eye. The shame...it's getting worse by the decade, not better.

We won't last much longer.

Again, Biden has already been to WI and MI more in a week than Hillary did her entire campaign. That has already been accomplished. If his internal polls told him he was way ahead then he'd be in other places this close to the election. Why is he in Nevada? Why spend time in a state that the polls have him way head? Also Florida almost always votes for the incumbent. I think it's been almost 60 years since they voted against the incumbent. Don't believe what they say... believe what they do.

60 years is an interesting #, but I still find it hard to believe the Biden campaign feels Florida is out of reach. Trump barely won in 2016, Bush BARELY won. Even if Bidens internal #'s are off from the national polls I still think they would give it a shot

Biden is senile. Sure.

Keep grasping at those straws.

:twitch:

Holy **** dude, Flog, 21 & Tibs won't even touch that topic with a 10-ft pole because they know better.

60 years is an interesting #, but I still find it hard to believe the Biden campaign feels Florida is out of reach. Trump barely won in 2016, Bush BARELY won. Even if Bidens internal #'s are off from the national polls I still think they would give it a shot

Florida isn't going to be won by 10 points by either side. Florida is weird that way. But Biden knows that in 18' the polls had Gillium (however you spell his name) up by 7 points in the Gov. race and he still lost. Trump will probably win Florida by 1%-2%. Biden knows his internal polling probably has it in that area. But he also knows that to move Florida he'd had to spent X amount of money. Which could cost him in other states where he has more of a chance.

I maybe wrong but my estimation is that Trump only needs to win 1 of 4 states to win. He needs either MI, PA, WI or MN. He'll win Florida, AZ, Georgia and N. Carolina. Biden knows this which is why he's in those states so often. I'm shocked he's in NV. He has no business there at all. If he thinks he needs to visit NV then his IPs must be worse than even I think.

Have you watched the damn videos, he has early onset Dementia.

He doesn't even attempt to correct himself here:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Biden has some thoughts on his mind. <a href="https://t.co/nZ71OSb6mn">pic.twitter.com/nZ71OSb6mn</a></p>— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) <a href="https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1315097762132762624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the type of blind partisanship I can't fathom in Liberals. To deny...nay to even cast doubt...that Biden has some mental issues going on is literally pure denial. There are quite literally nearly daily clips of him saying "You know..you know...the THING." To deny his declining mental acumen is fools gold.

It's akin to saying the destruction in Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Rochester, Oregon, and Seattle was peaceful.

It's akin to the CNN reporter standing in front of a burning building with looters and rioters behind him saying "tonight's been mostly peaceful protests."

It's akin to saying there is a morality tied to abortion and that aborting a baby at 8 months 3 weeks isn't murder.

It's akin to running around wearing a Che T-shirt celebrating that man as some sort of humanitarian liberator.

It's akin to the Washington Post calling Al Baghdadi an austere, religious scholar.

Liberals sure know how to turn a blind eye. The shame...it's getting worse by the decade, not better.

We won't last much longer.

The guy is practically 80 years old. There is a broad difference between the mental lapses associated with old age and the type of senility that you're attributing to him.

If he was as mentally compromised as is being claimed, he literally would not be able to run for President.

Florida isn't going to be won by 10 points by either side. Florida is weird that way. But Biden knows that in 18' the polls had Gillium (however you spell his name) up by 7 points in the Gov. race and he still lost. Trump will probably win Florida by 1%-2%. Biden knows his internal polling probably has it in that area. But he also knows that to move Florida he'd had to spent X amount of money. Which could cost him in other states where he has more of a chance.

I maybe wrong but my estimation is that Trump only needs to win 1 of 4 states to win. He needs either MI, PA, WI or MN. He'll win Florida, AZ, Georgia and N. Carolina. Biden knows this which is why he's in those states so often. I'm shocked he's in NV. He has no business there at all. If he thinks he needs to visit NV then his IPs must be worse than even I think.

In that scenario, Trump would still need Ohio and at least TWO states between PA, MI, WI and MN.

You seem to think there is a huge discrepancy between the public and internal polls in the rust belt that did not exist in 2016, but I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Biden is doubling down there because if he buries Trump in those states nothing else really matters.

Last edited:
The guy is practically 80 years old. There is a broad difference between the mental lapses associated with old age and the type of senility that you're attributing to him.

However you want to SPIN it, you just said it. He's UNFIT to be a President.

IF he gets elected, he will be 82 after his first term.

Y'all ran around screaming and yelling about Trump having his finger on the nuke, that he would start wars. Yet now you have a rich, old, senile, dementia-ridden white guy who could have his shaking crook of a finger on the button.

The double standard and hypocrisy are rich.

Last edited:
Because I've studied politics for over 40 years. You can go back and look at where candidates spent their time and see what their internal polls are telling them. Right now the public polls are saying Biden is winning in almost every single battle ground state. IF this were true then Biden would swing by PA, WI, and MI just to not do what Clinton did in 16'. She didn't go there at all. He's living there. If Florida was close why would Biden not go there? Georgia? I can tell what their internal polls are saying by where they are and where they aren't. Why is Biden not in Ohio or Iowa? He'd never spend this much time in the rust belt if he were up big there. It makes no sense. His internal polls are showing him in trouble in the rust belt or else he'd be somewhere else trying to pick off other states that have him with a small lead.

Vader, this guy's observations are very in line with yours and he focuses on Erie, PA:

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/10/an-erie-feeling-about-this-election.html#more

Last edited:

If he was as mentally compromised as is being claimed, he literally would not be able to run for President.

My wife works as an administrator for a nursing home with a dementia unit. She does assessments, she clearly sees his cognitive issues.

Edit. Any person can see these issues