• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

I only lasted 15 minutes. That was all I could take of them interrupting each other.

I think best-case scenario President Trump wins the same states he did in 2016.

The questions are can Trump flip any states Hillary won? The answer is not likely at all.
Can Biden win states Trump won? There is almost 0 doubt Biden will win some states that Trump won.

Trumps path to victory is extremely thin. Biden has 204 votes with states that are strongly Dem. Trump only has 125 that are strongly Rep and only one state leaning rep which gives him 163. There are 13 states leaning Dem and only 5 states considered toss ups. It is not a good picture for Trump.

The questions are can Trump flip any states Hillary won? The answer is not likely at all.
Can Biden win states Trump won? There is almost 0 doubt Biden will win some states that Trump won.

Trumps path to victory is extremely thin. Biden has 204 votes with states that are strongly Dem. Trump only has 125 that are strongly Rep and only one state leaning rep which gives him 163. There are 13 states leaning Dem and only 5 states considered toss ups. It is not a good picture for Trump.

I know, right? President Hillary was saying just the other day how the polls ...

I know, right? President Hillary was saying just the other day how the polls ...

aha_coming_to_america.gif

If campaign signs and American flags are any indication, I can't see Trump losing AZ, despite what the low life, scum bag media is feeding us on a daily basis, so put 11 in the Trump column.

President Biden doesnt have a James Comey to drop a bombshell. As for the polls you really dont think people adapted or learned from 2016? 2016 was an anomaly. To count on the polls being that wrong again is like winning the lottery 2x

President Biden doesnt have a James Comey to drop a bombshell. As for the polls you really dont think people adapted or learned from 2016? 2016 was an anomaly. To count on the polls being that wrong again is like winning the lottery 2x

I got a voicemail from Quinnipiac the other day about a poll. I don't answer my phone when it's number I don't know and also have the NoMoRobo app. So I'm at least one Trump vote that won't be surveyed.

I got a voicemail from Quinnipiac the other day about a poll. I don't answer my phone when it's number I don't know and also have the NoMoRobo app. So I'm at least one Trump vote that won't be surveyed.

I think a lot of people dont answer the phone if its a robo call or unknown number regardless of political affiliation.

120966144_10221640232127401_358268660189227546_n.jpg

121012295_10221640237007523_1029421724100518867_n.jpg

I don't know where I saw it, but it rings true about KH and made me laugh. When she talks, it sounds she is about to cry. So true! lol

I don't know where I saw it, but it rings true about KH and made me laugh. When she talks, it sounds she is about to cry. So true! lol

Can somebody oil that squeak she uses as a voice? God, as many have pointed out, no wonder she generated less than 4% support among (D)ims and left the primaries before a single vote was cast.

The fact is that those polls are garbage. Some of them have dems enthusiasm rate as high as Reps. They over estimate (one purpose) the dem turn out. They have polls with Texas lean blue. Which is just stupid. Trump is going to win Texas, Florida, Georgia and N. Carolina. Bank on it. I don't care what these public polls say. The real polls are internal polls. Just watching where Biden is campaigning tells me he is in trouble in the rust belt. If he were ahead double digits he wouldn't spend a week in PA. He'd be in Georgia, Texas or N. Carolina. But he isn't. He can't get out of the rust belt because he's in trouble in these states.

Also Pelosi wouldn't be talking about the 25th Amendment if Biden were about to win.

Also Pelosi wouldn't be talking about the 25th Amendment if Biden were about to win.

Actually I think she's talking about it in case he does win.

Actually I think she's talking about it in case he does win.

But why bring it up if you think it's in the bag? If anything it reminds voters that the dems will do anything to get rid of this president.

I think that they are freaking out because they KNOW Biden is going to lose. Anyone thinking/expressing that Biden has this in the bag seems to be laying groundwork for the cheating being received as anything but what it is.

The fact is that those polls are garbage. Some of them have dems enthusiasm rate as high as Reps. They over estimate (one purpose) the dem turn out. They have polls with Texas lean blue. Which is just stupid. Trump is going to win Texas, Florida, Georgia and N. Carolina. Bank on it. I don't care what these public polls say. The real polls are internal polls. Just watching where Biden is campaigning tells me he is in trouble in the rust belt. If he were ahead double digits he wouldn't spend a week in PA. He'd be in Georgia, Texas or N. Carolina. But he isn't. He can't get out of the rust belt because he's in trouble in these states.

What exactly makes you so confident about Florida? It's a state that Obama won twice with Biden on the ticket and where the popularity of the Republican governor is in the toilet.

Also, the last Senate race there was about as tight as could possibly be.

Regarding the rust belt, he's simply not taking it for granted like Clinton did. It's called learning from history and being smart.

Why would he bother with a firmly red state like Texas?

Last edited:
What exactly makes you so confident about Florida? It's a state that Obama won twice with Biden on the ticket and where the popularity of the Republican governor is in the toilet.

Regarding the rust belt, he's simply not taking it for granted like Clinton did. It's called learning from history and being smart.

HAHAHAHAHHA- You said Biden and smart in the same sentence. He doesn't even know where he is at most of the time.

All I know is that the Dems base is insane.

I have friends that I've known since HS and college that are practically foaming at the mouth.

I doubt anyone's mind will be changed between now and the election, so actually casting a ballot will be paramount.

Talk to people, if they feel the same way you do, make sure they vote.

I just saw on the news, a president Harris would be open to adding members to the SC. Well, no ****.

Because I've studied politics for over 40 years. You can go back and look at where candidates spent their time and see what their internal polls are telling them. Right now the public polls are saying Biden is winning in almost every single battle ground state. IF this were true then Biden would swing by PA, WI, and MI just to not do what Clinton did in 16'. She didn't go there at all. He's living there. If Florida was close why would Biden not go there? Georgia? I can tell what their internal polls are saying by where they are and where they aren't. Why is Biden not in Ohio or Iowa? He'd never spend this much time in the rust belt if he were up big there. It makes no sense. His internal polls are showing him in trouble in the rust belt or else he'd be somewhere else trying to pick off other states that have him with a small lead.

Also he was in Nevada today (another blue state he should win easily)... even though he thought he was in AZ....