• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

I thnk that they are really tired of him, because the media has vilifed him over and over for four years. The dems felt empowered by the media bias, so continued and expanded the hate. If it is not called out by the media, it must be true, right?

Plato was correct - democarcy is idiotic.

I don't know if democracy is idiotic, but I know people are.

Trump has a huge debate coming up. He needs to stop being a complete ***-hat and just debate Biden on the issues. He doesn't need to attack Biden at every opportunity, he needs to simply use his time to counter all the bullshit.

Biden's going to say the current administration is responsible for all the 'Rona deaths. Trump just needs to say, we've followed Fauci's recommendations from day 1. We were more aggressive dealing with 'Rona than you and your cohorts ever were. You have NEVER put forward a clear plan about how you would "stop" the 'Rona. All you want to do is contact-trace everyone in American and what... make them stay home for a couple months?

Worst of all, your running mate openly put partisanship ahead of people's lives. She said, she would not endorse a vaccine unless (essentially) it came from a democratic administration. If the current administration manages to produce a vaccine, she'll urge people NOT to take it, not because it wasn't approved or tested as well is it could have been, but because she'd rather put people at risk of illness or death than allow the current administration any conceivable credit for producing medical aid.

Regarding Joes' taxes... You say you won't cut middle American's taxes, but you've already said you'll roll back all the tax cuts middle Americans are currently enjoying. So you're simply manipulating the truth. Kamala tried to teach American what "debt" is, I will try to educate you and the rest of the liberal left on what "truth" is. If you manipulate and modify the truth, you're lying. By "rolling back" tax cuts, you cause greater taxes to be drawn from middle Americans even if you dont' "create a new tax". So stop misleading people about the fact that they WILL pay more taxes under your plan.

Regarding the Green New Deal, you said, Joe, that you didn't endorse the "GND", but the plan on your website is hardly modified and ultimately calls for the same end-goals in terms of the time necessary to achieve your so-called neutral and zero emission footprint. You want to put everyone in America in an electric car. You know the average price of an electric car in America today Joe? Here ya go.
According to Quartz, the average cost of a new car in June 2019 in the U.S. was $36,600. This was a 2% increase from the year before. However, according to data from Cox Automotive, the average cost of an electric vehicle decreased from $64,300 to $55,600: a 13.4% decrease from the year before.
And keep in mind, Joe that all your electric car drivin' Americans also have to install charging stations at their homes so they can actually... you know, drive.

So, how are folks going to pay for that Joe? What's your tax-free plan to put people in electric cars, to abolish the airline industry, to ban fossil fuel production? And all this, mind you, without raising middle American taxes one dime? Let's also keep in mind that while you're taxing corporations and LLCs as much as 70 to 90% they're likely going to make financial cuts in order to continue being solvent businesses. That means fewer jobs, lower pay, less benefits.

Of course you plan to take over ALL of that, right? You'll provide employment supplements, retirement assurance, vacation time, free healthcare, free college, free willie! Again, while not raising taxes one dime on what you claim is better than 99% of the country. Joe you MUST believe in science because you've somehow managed to overcome the law of relativity. You seem to have figured out how to create matter from nothing. I suppose if we have to we can power the country on hot-air from liberals. They do seem to be able to produce that in astounding amounts.

Trump has a huge debate coming up. He needs to stop being a complete ***-hat and just debate Biden on the issues. He doesn't need to attack Biden at every opportunity, he needs to simply use his time to counter all the bullshit.

Biden's going to say the current administration is responsible for all the 'Rona deaths. Trump just needs to say, we've followed Fauci's recommendations from day 1. We were more aggressive dealing with 'Rona than you and your cohorts ever were. You have NEVER put forward a clear plan about how you would "stop" the 'Rona. All you want to do is contact-trace everyone in American and what... make them stay home for a couple months?

Worst of all, your running mate openly put partisanship ahead of people's lives. She said, she would not endorse a vaccine unless (essentially) it came from a democratic administration. If the current administration manages to produce a vaccine, she'll urge people NOT to take it, not because it wasn't approved or tested as well is it could have been, but because she'd rather put people at risk of illness or death than allow the current administration any conceivable credit for producing medical aid.

Regarding Joes' taxes... You say you won't cut middle American's taxes, but you've already said you'll roll back all the tax cuts middle Americans are currently enjoying. So you're simply manipulating the truth. Kamala tried to teach American what "debt" is, I will try to educate you and the rest of the liberal left on what "truth" is. If you manipulate and modify the truth, you're lying. By "rolling back" tax cuts, you cause greater taxes to be drawn from middle Americans even if you dont' "create a new tax". So stop misleading people about the fact that they WILL pay more taxes under your plan.

Regarding the Green New Deal, you said, Joe, that you didn't endorse the "GND", but the plan on your website is hardly modified and ultimately calls for the same end-goals in terms of the time necessary to achieve your so-called neutral and zero emission footprint. You want to put everyone in America in an electric car. You know the average price of an electric car in America today Joe? Here ya go. And keep in mind, Joe that all your electric car drivin' Americans also have to install charging stations at their homes so they can actually... you know, drive.

That sounds great, but there's two problems...…

1) Trump is refusing to participate in the next debate because it is virtual.

2) Trump's ego will not allow him to debate just the issues. He can't do it. The minute Biden accuses him of something, he'll become defensive and start with the insults. Any civility will be out the window, and the circus will have arrived.

Anyone else notice that the Senator often prefaced many of her responses with "Joe" won't do this or that.

Like he will be around that long.

Granted, I am biased, but I do believe that Pence absolutely kicked the **** out of that lying ***** and was able to slam Biden many times while doing it. His performance was masterful, especially considering that it was 2 on 1 again. Moderator Karen said "you have a minute to respond" and then tried to cut Pence off after about 15 seconds when he was landing head shots.

Agree. I hope Trump shows some restraint and lets Biden dig his own holes in next debate.

121131295_10225449160438589_7038165586775416404_o.jpg

I think unscrupulous women like her need a bigger microphone and more TV exposure. Once people see / hear her it will be stock down.

She's got a very unlikeable, condescending personality. That's why she tanked after the primary debates.

From what I saw, she referred to herself as black a few times. If half Indian and half Jamaican is black, that's fine. I would just like clarification if that is correct because it seems like it's a false identity. We all know why she was picked a VP candidate, it's not because of her stellar record or great accomplishments in CA.

She referred to herself as Indian American when she ran for Senator. The press called her the first Indian American Woman senator from California. Then she was African American when she was running for President. I don’t care WHAT she is. It’s just funny how she changes her ethnicity to fit the narrative.

Does anyone doubting the presidents chance of reelection remember four years ago at all??? The funk that I feel hanging over this board and some other sites is mild in comparion to the lack of confidence, outlook and hopefulness of victory of four years ago. I think he's going to crush them in real numbers. How far will their diabolical graft and corruption get them is, I feel, to be my main blind spot. I think we're in a type of stalled reality as we await the election. I know im voting in person on the day of. I can walk to my poling location, if necessary.

I only lasted 15 minutes. That was all I could take of them interrupting each other.

Does anyone doubting the presidents chance of reelection remember four years ago at all??? The funk that I feel hanging over this board and some other sites is mild in comparion to the lack of confidence, outlook and hopefulness of victory of four years ago. I think he's going to crush them in real numbers. How far will their diabolical graft and corruption get them is, I feel, to be my main blind spot. I think we're in a type of stalled reality as we await the election. I know im voting in person on the day of. I can walk to my poling location, if necessary.

I think best-case scenario President Trump wins the same states he did in 2016.

She referred to herself as Indian American when she ran for Senator. The press called her the first Indian American Woman senator from California. Then she was African American when she was running for President. I don’t care WHAT she is. It’s just funny how she changes her ethnicity to fit the narrative.

that Is also my point, she changes her ethnicity like her underwear. Just be consistant and not to try to appease certain people.

I don't recall the media trying to beat everyone into submission like they are this year, it won't change my vote and hope others see through this as well.

This isn't limited to just the White House, Senate and House races are also being manipulated.

Add in the mail fraud, and this will get nasty.

I don't recall the media trying to beat everyone into submission like they are this year, it won't change my vote and hope others see through this as well.

This isn't limited to just the White House, Senate and House races are also being manipulated.

Add in the mail fraud, and this will get nasty.

To me it seems as if the media has been oppressively beating down everything not lefty, and whacko for a long, long time. Maybe its the weight of my local offerings. Our local paper and all four MSM news sources have been far left forever.

I only lasted 15 minutes. That was all I could take of them interrupting each other.

I think best-case scenario President Trump wins the same states he did in 2016.

I tried to watch the clips and didn't make it very far. She's annoying to the point of disgusting. Kind of reminds me of the anointed one.

zelig-2.jpg

Kamalazelig Harris

I’ve heard that Satan smells of rotting meat.

"Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him."
Zechariah 3:1

Wasn't Kamala to Pence's right?

Didn't Obummer have a fly on his lip during an outside presser?

Supe's Take:

I thought it was a nice touch that C*u*n*tala ***** a pearl necklace on stage last night. I was wondering if that was the one that Willie Brown gave her, but I don't believe it was.

C*u*n*tala started off with the first question and gave a rambling non-answer. Her eye-rolling and facial gestures when Pence was speaking was annoying when she first started it. I expected more from a former prosecuting attorney, but I guess she proved that attorneys are low life pieces of vile ****. I posted about her on a friend's Facebook wall and was then asked to "point on the doll where Ms Harris hurt you." Well, Willie's mistress never hurt me, but that's only because I've never been a defendant in court with her as the prosecuting attorney hiding evidence and laughing about divulging it.

Pence was calm and cool for the most part. At times that helped, but he could have easily flipped the script and went balls to the wall on her. He left a lot of slow, hanging curve balls out there. Such as travel banned from China when not only Biden scoffed, but the leader of the Democratic party - Nancy Pelosi - went to Chinatown to laugh and tell people there's nothing to fear. Another was the death rate that Kamala kept bringing up. Pence should have pointed to the Rona patients being housed in nursing homes in New York, and spreading the virus.

Overall, I believe Pence did better.

Kamala's oral presentation was trying to spit too many facts and it will be tough for the voters to swallow.

*yes, I spell checked all this*

So you’re saying she spits not swallows?!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app