• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

wait a minute - there was a shooting, cop killed, then the press stopped covering it?

Spike

Reaction score
Gunman in Fatal Shooting of Virginia Trooper ID'd as James Brown III

The suspect who gunned down a Virginia state trooper at a Greyhound bus station Thursday has been identified by state police as Illinois man James Brown III.

Brown, 34, of Aurora was in turn killed by troopers who returned fire

Greyhound shooting suspect was from a Chicago suburb with a long record, anger at police

Court records show James Brown III had been charged with murder, intent to kill, aggravated battery with a firearm, failure to obey police, resisting a corrections officer, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, aggravated battery of an unborn child, numerous drug charges, intimidation, domestic battery, felony possession of a weapon, among many driving charges.

http://wtvr.com/2016/04/01/trooper-...uburb-with-a-long-record-and-anger-at-police/
------------------

yeah - that's probably why the story was squelched so hard......no non-stop 24/7 coverage here, #copslivesdontmatter

OK back to your Faux News

"murder, intent to kill, aggravated battery with a firearm, failure to obey police, resisting a corrections officer, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, aggravated battery of an unborn child, numerous drug charges, intimidation, domestic battery, felony possession of a weapon, among many driving charges"

No wonder he was free to roam among the population. I mean, it's not like any of that **** is serious.

What the **** was he doing walking around amongst us? First we were soft on crime so we got tough which set off the liberals. Now we need to get tough on crime again to make things safer again. What the hell?

What the **** was he doing walking around amongst us? First we were soft on crime so we got tough which set off the liberals. Now we need to get tough on crime again to make things safer again. What the hell?

According to some around here 99% of all prisoners should be released, poor misunderstood victims of society that just need a hug.

Well, thats what I hear

According to some around here 99% of all prisoners should be released, poor misunderstood victims of society that just need a hug.

Well, thats what I hear

Speaking of poor misunderstood victims of society, I saw this bit of irony and thought it interesting.

VrAS0Fr.jpg