• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was John Roberts on Epstein's plane to pedo island?

I think Jared and others in the administration are more responsible for a lot of this than Donnie himself but you can think what you want. I've never seen him form an intelligent sentence on any foreign policy issue (that wasn't a speech someone else wrote for him).

Now here's where you say oh so you think Obama or Biden are any smarter and so I'll save you the trouble, no, no I don't.

Interesting how Jared was a nepotistic plant when first installed. Now he is given the credit for foreign policy, which, in fact, he was tasked to do.? WTF?

You don't like what he says in speeches. Sorry. We didn't elect a politician.
I look at results.
They tend to have longevity over speeches.

Interesting how Jared was a nepotistic plant when first installed. Now he is given the credit for foreign policy, which, in fact, he was tasked to do.? WTF?

I look at results.

I've never said Jared was a nepotistic plant. Once again, you have very us vs. them thinking. You must be all in with Trump or you're all against him.

The results of Trump's love affair with Kim Jong Un have been basically nothing. Except they've added a bunch of nukes to their arsenal. His results overall foreign policy wise have been a mixed bag.

Yeah, I do kind of like a president who can express an intelligent thought now and then. Call me crazy.

I look at results.

Yeah, but you can't put results on an iPod and gift it to the Queen of England, now can you?

have no idea if Roberts went to the island but it does seem that his legal mind went to mush for some reason. Declaring Obamacare a Tax is insanity. This guy decided he wanted to find it legal; then reverse engineered a reason. In other words, he disregarded the law and did what fit his agenda, like a liberal. Something happened to this guy.

As for Lin Wood, he also represented Richard Jewell, the guy from the Atlanta Olympics thing. Clint Eastwood made a pretty good move about it. It showed how the media and FBI conspired to frame Jewell

I think Jared and others in the administration are more responsible for a lot of this than Donnie himself but you can think what you want. I've never seen him form an intelligent sentence on any foreign policy issue (that wasn't a speech someone else wrote for him).

Now here's where you say oh so you think Obama or Biden are any smarter and so I'll save you the trouble, no, no I don't.

Talk about grasping.

Like I said, it feels like some desperate grasping to me. They aren't winning in the courts so this is the next way to put doubt in people's minds. He seems a few bricks short of a load to me.

The Texas lawsuit wasn't going anywhere and everyone knew it. The idea that it didn't go Trump's way because Roberts is compromised is silly.

Still makes no sense. Doesnt answer my question in the least.

Grasping why? Again, whats in it for him? He's not getting paid for this, why subject himself to a vicious media?

I really think you give him way too much credit for being able to conceal something like that for so long.

Say what you will about his motivation, the fact remains the Trump presidency ends as it began — with Trump denying the reality of Russian cyberattacks and serving as an apologist for the dictator in the Kremlin.

I for one would love to find out why.

If in the end, as you suggest, the answer is simply that he's a blithering 'ol fool, too dumb and moronic to understand the complexities of the world, to the point that he inadvertently served as a useful idiot for the Kremlin, then so be it.

I happen to think Trump acts primarily out of fear and his insatiable appetite for money.

Say what you will about his motivation, the fact remains the Trump presidency ends as it began — with Trump denying the reality of Russian cyberattacks and serving as an apologist for the dictator in the Kremlin.

If in the end, as you suggest, the answer is simply that he's a blithering 'ol fool, too dumb and moronic to understand the complexities of the world, to the point that he inadvertently served as a useful idiot for the Kremlin, then so be it.

I happen to think Trump acts primarily out of fear and his insatiable appetite for money.

You and Onefor are clearly just jealous of Trump and his success. Your TDS doesn't allow you to give the man any credit at all for anything positive that he's done. You people are sick.

Oh shut up .

That's why he donates his salary you troll. Trump didn't need this job. He's be financially farther ahead had he never become president.

Last edited:
You and Onefor are clearly just jealous of Trump and his success. Your TDS doesn't allow you to give the man any credit at all for anything positive that he's done. You people are sick.

LOL. I've given him plenty of credit for things he's done right. I have a very fair and balanced view of him. His worshippers (of whom you are king) won't allow any hint of criticism. Donald Trump is absolutely perfect and anyone who doesn't agree is sick. Ok.

Still makes no sense. Doesnt answer my question in the least.

Grasping why? Again, whats in it for him? He's not getting paid for this, why subject himself to a vicious media?

I have no idea.

As I always do, I'll wait to see what actual evidence he has. What's been produced so far was demonstrably fake. If he has something real it may help his credibility some.

LOL. I've given him plenty of credit for things he's done right. I have a very fair and balanced view of him. His worshippers (of whom you are king) won't allow any hint of criticism. Donald Trump is absolutely perfect and anyone who doesn't agree is sick. Ok.

You regularly call him stupid. Think about that for minute. It says more about your intellect.

In what manner? Indulge me, I'm trying to follow along.

Could a stupid person become a successful billionaire businessman and President? Who happened to be responsible for the greatest economy in our history. Who also has been the greatest, for America, foreign policy and trade President that we've ever had. Who may have finally brought peace to the middle east. Who destroyed ISIS. Who exposed the Democrats and media as the enemies of America that they really are?

Yeah, he's a real stupid man. Anyone who believes that just has irrational hatred for him. And is dumb.

Could a stupid person become a successful billionaire businessman and President? Who happened to be responsible for the greatest economy in our history. Who also has been the greatest, for America, foreign policy and trade President that we've ever had. Who may have finally brought peace to the middle east. Who destroyed ISIS. Who exposed the Democrats and media as the enemies of America that they really are?

Yeah, he's a real stupid man. Anyone who believes that just has irrational hatred for him. And is dumb.

Does a smart man suggest internally disinfecting people or using sunlight inside their bodies? Does a smart man get all googly eyed over a murderous dictator's beautiful letters? Does a smart man continue to slobber over Putin at every turn despite having been accused of colluding with Russia?

“Within a couple of days,” Trump announced, “[infections are] going to be down to close to zero. One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear.”

11 days later:
“I've always known this is a real [sic], this is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Does an intelligent man sit down with Bob Woodward and tell him he that he knew the virus was very serious and airborne, but he likes to downplay it?

Is this the tweet of an intelligent man?

For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!

Does an intelligent man say this
: "[John McCain is]... not a war hero. He's a war hero - he's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I Like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."

I've got lots more examples if you want them.

He's stupid because despite all of the good things that happened under his administration, he managed to inspire so much hatred that he lost to Joe ******* Biden. And that is his biggest flaw in my opinion. An intelligent person would have absolutely crushed Joe Biden in this election. And it wouldn't have been hard.

He's stupid because despite all of the good things that happened under his administration, he managed to inspire so much hatred that he lost to Joe ******* Biden. And that is his biggest flaw in my opinion. An intelligent person would have absolutely crushed Joe Biden in this election. And it wouldn't have been hard.

He didn't lose to JFB, it was blatantly stolen with fake ballots. Pull your head out.

#dbswasright

Oh you mean vou're also into vicious misogynistic personal attacks on people's families because someone disagrees with you on a political issue? Color me shocked.

Later loser.

Oh you mean vou're also into vicious misogynistic personal attacks on people's families because someone disagrees with you on a political issue? Color me shocked.

Later loser.

I didn't attack your family. And he deserves reparations. LMFAO

Perhaps I was referring to this DBS gem from this morning:

There are two Americas. The DNC went full communist and they have been using "Intersectionality" to divide people up into grievance groups and polarize their bas against patriotic Americans for years now. It's time we all choose a side now for a free republic or communist totalitarian state. As for me I choose freedom, civil rights, and The Constitution.

Perhaps...lmao

Does a smart man suggest internally disinfecting people or using sunlight inside their bodies? Does a smart man get all googly eyed over a murderous dictator's beautiful letters? Does a smart man continue to slobber over Putin at every turn despite having been accused of colluding with Russia?

11 days later:

Does an intelligent man sit down with Bob Woodward and tell him he that he knew the virus was very serious and airborne, but he likes to downplay it?

Is this the tweet of an intelligent man?

Does an intelligent man say this

I've got lots more examples if you want them.

the problem here is you are mostly going with the media's select out of context quotes.

The Woodward thing is completely logical. Trump was saying that his gut feeling was that it was airborne but guess what. He followed the science. The science at the time was saying it was no big deal. Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said there was nothing to fear. So did NYC's idiot mayor.

The fact is that Trump has followed the science at every turn. Sure he tweets stuff but that's his feelings, it's not his actions.

It was Pelosi who said that Trump said to drink bleach. I saw that press conference. He was at the podium and he was directly asking the Drs that were in attendance about all the different things being studied. It is not at all silly to think that some sort of internal disinfection could be done. Why not? Chemotherapy is essentially poisoning yourself with drugs and then radiation. INSANITY!!

Why is it silly to think that maybe they could put some sort of UV light on an scope and feed it into the lungs for some sort of treatment? They already do put lights inside the body to assist surgeries. Why would it be far fetched to make that a UV light?

In any case, if you saw the press conference, he was just making the point that tons of research was being done and we didn't know what was possible yet. It was the media that said he was making wild claims and telling people to drink bleach.

I don't understand the fascination with the North Korea thing. It was blatantly obvious that Trump was trying to butter this guy up to try to get him to a negotiating table. It was unlikely to happen but he gave it a shot and did actually get some talks with him which was more than anybody thought possible.