• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was John Roberts on Epstein's plane to pedo island?

I'm sorry you guys just don't seem to get what I'm saying.

I voted for him because of what he did.

A lot of people voted against him because of how he acts.

You can argue til the cows come home about whether they made the right decision and it won't change that. Being able to articulate what you did matters, Being able to articulate your defenses against what you didn't do matters. Might not matter to you but ultimately his inability to do these things cost him an election.

We see what your saying, and I agree with you.

What I bolded is the sticking point.

You can't argue whether or not they made the right decision. They made the wrong one period. Personality, good looks, skin color, acting presidential is not why you vote. If those are your criteria then you should do the right thing and not vote.

I believe Trump would be president if he had said little. He is inarticulate and seriously lacked clarity. He has the vocabulary of a 6th grader. Having clarity in what you are trying to convey is extremely important in his position...when facing a ruthless media trying to destroy him. His words were easily misinterpreted and purposely skewed by those *******.

I hate to say it be he shoulda catered to that large sector of snowflake voters who only vote with their emotions.
The media did well making Trump look like an ogre. They goaded him at those press conferences. Trump shoulda said less, smiled more, not retaliated and let Americans see who the real ogres were...but his ego was to damn big.

, and have millions of folks believing in a lie WITH NO PROOF.

Did you mean, "Without any proof"?

There is a **** ton of evidence from videos to sworn affidavits to a technical presentation on how the voting machines were programmed to skew the count towards one candidate, Joe Biden. So, stop lying to yourself. Why this evidence isn't going anywhere is a matter of process, timeliness and jurisdictions. The courts are failing the American people.

If someone was a self proclaimed genius, but couldnt pronounce the following: "Yosemite" "Thailand"

What would you think ? Most 3rd graders pronounce those words correctly. There arent too many astute minded individuals that have extensive dialogue with Trump that would consider him REMOTELY highly intelligent. He has a gift of captivating attention but its from his brashness and the wild **** he says. He knows how to manipulate **** too. How else can someone take a lie (I won this election by a lot, there was fraud), and have millions of folks believing in a lie WITH NO PROOF. He just repeats the lie constantly and it manifests itself as truth to anyone that listens.

You mean like "corpse man"?