• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was John Roberts on Epstein's plane to pedo island?

the problem here is you are mostly going with the media's select out of context quotes.

The Woodward thing is completely logical. Trump was saying that his gut feeling was that it was airborne but guess what. He followed the science. The science at the time was saying it was no big deal. Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said there was nothing to fear. So did NYC's idiot mayor.

The fact is that Trump has followed the science at every turn. Sure he tweets stuff but that's his feelings, it's not his actions.

It was Pelosi who said that Trump said to drink bleach. I saw that press conference. He was at the podium and he was directly asking the Drs that were in attendance about all the different things being studied. It is not at all silly to think that some sort of internal disinfection could be done. Why not? Chemotherapy is essentially poisoning yourself with drugs and then radiation. INSANITY!!

Why is it silly to think that maybe they could put some sort of UV light on an scope and feed it into the lungs for some sort of treatment? They already do put lights inside the body to assist surgeries. Why would it be far fetched to make that a UV light?

In any case, if you saw the press conference, he was just making the point that tons of research was being done and we didn't know what was possible yet. It was the media that said he was making wild claims and telling people to drink bleach.

I don't understand the fascination with the North Korea thing. It was blatantly obvious that Trump was trying to butter this guy up to try to get him to a negotiating table. It was unlikely to happen but he gave it a shot and did actually get some talks with him which was more than anybody thought possible.

The problem is he blurts out whatever pops into his head with no regard to accuracy or how it comes across. I'm fully aware that some of what he says isn't what he actually means but that is a problem when you are president of the United States.

I mean we could go around in circles giving each other examples all day. That bottom line is he inspired fervent devotion but he also inspired absolute disgust and ridicule. Some of you consider that an irrelevant stylistic issue only but whatever, the outcome is the same. He's been unable to articulate what he's done well and why it matters or defend himself well against baseless attacks, and has provided plenty of fodder over the years for people to attack him. I know in this little bubble here everyone thinks he can do no wrong, sorry but in the broader population he simply isn't viewed that way and some of you don't want to accept that.

I don't disagree that he's got an affinity for certain things.

I don't really get why it makes some of you so angry that I don't profess undying devotion to him. I mean I voted for him for God's sake, that's not enough, I have to be a sycophant too.

Last edited:
In fairness to Trump, there are disinfectants that are used internally, primarily gastrointestinal. I don't, however, think they are injectable. The problem here is that the average American hears the term disinfectant and automatically thinks of bleach or some other **** you find in a store. If he says something like "act as a type of disinfectant" he doesn't catch nearly as much ****.

He is not eloquent and has a limited vocabulary and I think that gets him into trouble sometimes. The media and Democrats know he didn't mean bleach, but the way he words it leaves him open.

This is good. From an email....

I have listened to everyone else’s hatred and rhetoric for months, so now I am having my day. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is.

Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?

The "arrogant" in the White House brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello?????

The "clown" in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices who believe in the rights of the unborn, and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine which will be available soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus. Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise.

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer! By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some *** when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in U.S. history.

Buy AMERICAN!

In fairness to Trump, there are disinfectants that are used internally, primarily gastrointestinal. I don't, however, think they are injectable. The problem here is that the average American hears the term disinfectant and automatically thinks of bleach or some other **** you find in a store. If he says something like "act as a type of disinfectant" he doesn't catch nearly as much ****.

He is not eloquent and has a limited vocabulary and I think that gets him into trouble sometimes. The media and Democrats know he didn't mean bleach, but the way he words it leaves him open.

Trump said constantly some epically dumb ****. I know for a fact I could have trounced Biden myself in the first debate with no internal briefings on policies, Biden was that bad. But Trump ****** up. He's not eloquent and says dumb ****.

Here is my problem though. It's the "state of the union" we live in. Trump said these things and the media went rabid with his disinfectant comments. As they did with everything he said. THEY made it out to be much much more than it was.

This is fact - had Biden said those exact same things, it would have been crickets. For any that would have criticized him, the media would spin it. Fact Checkers would say things like those have said above - "Did Joe Biden really say to ingest Disinfectants? FALSE: Poisons are often used inside the body to combat diseases and Mr. Biden was merely requesting a medical opinion if this approach might work for COVID."

This is my problem. How it's portrayed. It is outright propaganda aimed at misinforming the American people for political purposes in the never ending struggle for power.

This imbalance is nefarious. Tens of millions of Americans quite literally became brain washed in many different ways due to the coordinated (yes coordinated) messaging driven by the media working in conjunction with the DNC. Don't say it doesn't happen, it's already been proven that journalistic notes are shared between the DNC and all "in the bag" media outlets to coordinate what they will discuss/print/project.

Biden is equally, if not more with his dementia - a dumbass and a very dangerous one. They are already providing air cover for his every word, mistep and move.

Say what you will about his motivation, the fact remains the Trump presidency ends as it began — with Trump denying the reality of Russian cyberattacks and serving as an apologist for the dictator in the Kremlin.

I for one would love to find out why.

If in the end, as you suggest, the answer is simply that he's a blithering 'ol fool, too dumb and moronic to understand the complexities of the world, to the point that he inadvertently served as a useful idiot for the Kremlin, then so be it.

I happen to think Trump acts primarily out of fear and his insatiable appetite for money.

how about a fool who OPENLY serves has a useful idiot for the Kremlin?

https://www.trevorloudon.com/2019/04/russian-collusion-look-to-joe-biden/

While President Donald Trump has been cleared of charges of Russian collusion, there is a better case of Russian collusion to be made against another U.S. leader—former Vice President Joe Biden. An investigation into Biden’s Russian ties is long overdue and urgent, as he is likely to declare his campaign for the Democratic Party presidential nomination sometime soon.

While widely regarded as the moderate face of the Democratic Party, that perception might change quickly if more people were aware of his past work to further the interests of the former Soviet Union and Russia.

Biden visited the Soviet Union several times during his early Senate career and was well known to Soviet leaders. The appalling Soviet treatment of dissidents was a big issue at the time, and then-Sen. Biden would sometimes express concern at their plight.

Vadim Zagladin was deputy chief of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union’s Central Committee’s International Department until 1987 and then served as adviser to the last leader of the Soviet Union—Mikhail Gorbachev—until 1991. Zagladin was reportedly both an envoy and a spy, responsible for gathering secrets and spreading propaganda and disinformation to advance Soviet interests.

City Journal writer Claire Berlinski told of a circa 1979 report, recovered from Soviet archives, written by Zagladin on his observations of Sen. Biden and his leftist Indiana Republican colleague and former President Barack Obama’s “favorite Republican,” Richard Lugar:

”Unofficially, Biden and Lugar said that, at the end of the day, they were not so much concerned with having a problem of this or that citizen solved as with showing to the American public that they do care for ‘human rights.’ … In other words, the collocutors directly admitted that what is happening is a kind of a show, that they absolutely do not care for the fate of most so-called dissidents.”

Biden was not just soft on the Soviets; he actively worked in lock step with their military and foreign policy objectives.

Throughout the 1980s, Biden consistently opposed President Ronald Reagan’s tough line against the Soviet Union. Biden instead favored détente—which, had that policy remained in place, would have meant more subsidies and trade deals, keeping the Soviet Union alive much longer than necessary. Biden also strongly opposed Reagan’s effort to fund the Contras, an anti-communist rebel group fighting against Nicaragua’s pro-Soviet Sandinista regime.

Biden was also a strong opponent of U.S. military opposition to Soviet expansionism.

In 2008, Pete Wehner wrote in the Wall Street Journal:

“Throughout his career, Mr. Biden has consistently opposed modernization of our strategic nuclear forces. He was a fierce opponent of Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative. Mr. Biden voted against funding SDI, saying … ‘The president’s continued adherence to [SDI] constitutes one of the most reckless and irresponsible acts in the history of modern statecraft.’ Mr. Biden has remained a consistent critic of missile defense and even opposed the U.S. dropping out of the Antiballistic Missile Treaty after the collapse of the Soviet Union (which was the co-signatory to the ABM Treaty) and the end of the Cold War.”

Council for a Livable World
To understand why Biden was so consistently on the wrong side of history, it’s important to understand his connections to the little-known but highly influential Council for a Livable World (CLW).

Founded in 1962 by former Manhattan Project scientist Leo Szilard, CLW is a Washington-based nonprofit advocacy organization that claims to be “dedicated to reducing the danger of nuclear weapons and increasing national security.”

In truth, CLW has worked consistently to disarm the United States to the benefit of Moscow throughout its entire history.

Szilard was an active supporter of Bela Kun’s short-lived communist government in post-World War I Hungary. After moving to the United States, Szilard became one of many communist sympathizers and agents working inside the Manhattan Project, the top-secret effort to build an American atomic weapon.

In 1942, Gen. Leslie R. Groves, head of the newly formed Manhattan Project, was so concerned about Szilard’s ideology that he declared Szilard was “detrimental to the project and that he should be arrested and interned for the duration of the Second World War.”

Szilard survived Groves’ displeasure, and after helping produce the bombs that ended World War II, the communist sympathizer became a prominent anti-nuclear campaigner leading to a two-hour meeting with then-Soviet premier Nikita Krushchev in 1960.

Pavel Sudaplatov, former wartime director of the Administration for Special Tasks, an elite unit of the Soviet intelligence service, claimed in his 1994 book, “Special Tasks, Memoirs of an Unwanted Witness—A Soviet Spymaster,” that Szilard, along with fellow scientists Robert Oppenheimer and Enrico Fermi, knowingly supplied information to Soviet contacts during their work on the Manhattan Project. This information was subsequently used to help build the first Soviet atomic weapon.

Sudaplatov went on to explain that Szilard’s usefulness to the Soviet cause wasn’t confined to spying:

“After our reactor was put into operation in 1946, [Soviet spy chief Lavrentiy] Beria issued orders to stop all contacts with our American sources in the Manhattan Project; the FBI was getting close to uncovering some of our agents. Beria said we should think how to use Oppenheimer, Fermi, Szilard, and others around them in the peace campaign against nuclear armament.

“Disarmament and the inability to impose nuclear blackmail would deprive the United States of its advantage. We began a worldwide political campaign against nuclear superiority, which kept up until we exploded our own nuclear bomb, in 1949. Our goal was to preempt American power politically before the Soviet Union had its own bomb. Beria warned us not to compromise Western scientists, but to use their political influence.”

After the 1961 Cuban missile crisis resulted in a Soviet backdown and a withdrawal of their missiles from Cuba, Szilard set about becoming a Washington “insider” to work politically for U.S. disarmament.

According to the pro-disarmament Pugwash Institute:

“In 1962, he [Szilard] founded the Council for a Livable World to raise money for U.S. Senators who favored arms-control treaties. By Szilard’s calculus, all states had two Senators, so votes came cheapest by supporting campaigns in the least populous states. The Council’s first successful candidate was Sen. George McGovern from South Dakota. Today the Council thrives by supporting candidates from all states and the House of Representatives as well. It is America’s first political action committee for arms control and disarmament.”

According to the CLW website: “Almost 50 years ago, Council for a Livable World pioneered a system for helping progressive congressional candidates get elected to office. Over the last 44 years, we have helped elect 113 U.S. arms control candidates to the Senate and 151 candidates to the House of Representatives.”

The CLW’s main way of promoting “peace” has been to promote U.S. disarmament concessions to the Soviet Union/Russia and “non-intervention” against Moscow-backed aggression.

Young “progressive” Joe Biden from the tiny state of Delaware was a perfect candidate for CLW recruitment.

According to The Tennessean:

“When Joe Biden started running for a Senate seat in 1972, few people thought the young man from Delaware had a chance.

“But a well-placed Tennessee couple tagged him early as an up-and-comer.

“’I was 29 years old, running for the United States Senate against a guy with an 81 percent favorable rating, a year where Richard Nixon won my state by over 65 percent of the vote, and I was an Irish Catholic in a state that (had) never elected one,’ Biden told Tennessee Democrats in a [2010] speech.

“Biden pulled off a stunning, 3,162-vote upset with a mix of youthful vigor, skillful campaigning, energized volunteers and smart advertising—fueled by tens of thousands of dollars that a prominent Tennessee couple raised for his campaign. …

“His candidacy caught the eye of former Tennessee Sen. Albert Gore, Sr., who was working with a Washington, D.C.-based arms control group called the Council for a Livable World.”

Albert Gore Sr.
Albert Gore Sr. raised $89,000, nearly one-third of the $287,000 Biden raised in total.

To reiterate, Gore Sr., the father of “the creator of the Internet” and promoter of global warming, financed Biden.

The Tennessean article continued:

“Ted Kaufman, who volunteered for Biden’s campaign, said the Gores’ support was critical. …

“Albert Gore, Sr., who had lost a re-election bid in 1970, sent out a letter to the Council for a Livable World’s supporters, urging them to ‘take a hard look at the Delaware race,’ Kaufman recalled.

“‘It gave [Biden] credibility in Washington,’ he said. ‘It also attracted people to come and help on the race.’”

Gore Sr. himself was supported by CLW and would go on to become its chairman.

“On June 21, 1971, The Nashville Banner reported that Gore, six months removed from the Senate, would become the Washington chairman of the Council for a Livable World, which advocates for decreasing the threat of nuclear weapons. Founded in 1962, the council also works to help like-minded candidates win Senate and House seats.

“Gore ‘expects to spend much time in the next 18 months traveling across the country in behalf of 1972 Senate candidates for which the council is raising campaign money,’ the Banner reported in a short story.

“Nashville civil rights attorney George Barrett, who practiced law with both Albert and Pauline Gore in the early 1970s, said the couple saw in Biden ‘a progressive, bright, hard-working young man.’”

The CLW Strategy
The CLW’s highly effective tactic is to explicitly seek long-shot candidates to fund so it can lean on them later to help with its goal of disarming the United States.

John Isaacs, a senior fellow of the CLW, spelled this strategy out in his 2013 eulogy to his predecessor, Massachusetts-based socialist Jerome Grossman:

“Now, as an aside, we have a dictum at Council for a Livable World. If we support a candidate in his or her first major political contest, he or she will always remember who was with them at the beginning. That has been true with such political figures—(he says modestly)—as President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden. …

“They remember who was with them when they launched their political careers. And that’s why it was so nice to see a tweet from Vice President Biden after Jerry’s death: ‘He was a good friend who worked tirelessly to advance U.S. security through nuclear arms control.’”

Biden was certainly obligated: “Here’s the deal: I was desperately trying to raise money. … I got a call from a woman named Pauline Gore. Would I come down to Washington and meet with [her] and Senator Gore and some … concerned scientists who wanted to talk about the spread of nuclear weapons? It was an outfit called the Council for a Livable World,” Biden said in a 2010 speech in Nashville, according to The Tennessean.

“So I showed up in Sen. Gore’s apartment in the Methodist House, which was catercorner from the Supreme Court. … I sat there, and it basically was an interview. I didn’t realize it. Sen. Gore, who had left the Senate two years earlier, said, ‘I’m going to help you.’”

Isaacs said finding and getting behind Biden “was one of our great coups,” according to The Tennessean. Biden has always remembered the group’s support, Isaacs said. “When you support a politician in his first race, especially an unknown local candidate like Joe Biden, they remember it forever.”

During his 2010 speech, Biden called himself “a product of Al Gore Sr.”

Armand Hammer
It’s worth remembering that Gore Sr. was himself the “product” of a very rich man named Armand Hammer—the long-time head of Occidental Petroleum.

According to espionage expert Edward Jay Epstein:

“In 1950, Hammer made Mr. Gore ‘a partner in a cattle-breeding business, from which the Senator made a substantial profit.’ Thereafter, Gore was Hammer’s designated door-opener in official Washington. When Mr. Gore retired, Hammer made him president of Occidental’s coal division, where he ‘earned more than $500,000 a year.’

“Son Al next put the family’s Senate seat at Hammer’s service. At the 1981 inauguration of Ronald Reagan, Junior managed for Hammer to be seated in a section reserved for senators. Hammer lurked in the doorway, hoping to glad-hand the president, but Mr. Reagan brushed by him without a glance, and with reason. Years earlier, Alexandre de Marenches, the head of French intelligence, had warned him that Hammer was a Soviet ‘agent of influence.’”

Hammer is one of the most famous Soviet operatives of all time. The son of a Communist Party USA founder, Hammer made millions trading with the newly founded Soviet Union at a time when international sanctions almost strangled the newborn Soviet state in its infancy. Hammer met regularly with Lenin when he lived in the Soviet Union from 1919 to 1928.

FBI director J. Edgar Hoover began creating a massive file, “61-280—Armand Hammer, Internal Security—Russia,” as early as 1919. According to Epstein, Hoover knew that Hammer financed communist agents but did not move against him,saying that “‘it is often more profitable not to arrest a detected courier’ when there is no assurance that the replacement will be detected.”

It was reported that Hoover was preparing to finally move against Hammer in the 1960s but was dissuaded from doing do by Al Gore Sr.

In sum, likely Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden owes his career in politics to the CLW, an organization created by alleged Soviet agent Leo Szilard, supported by money from Al Gore Sr., who in turn was funded by the Soviet Union’s best friend in the United States, Armand Hammer.

The U.S. military would surely suffocate under President Biden’s watch.

The CLW is deeply involved at the highest levels of U.S. foreign and defense military policymaking, almost always to the detriment of the United States and to the benefit of Moscow. CLW claims credit for canceling many vital U.S. weapons projects and negotiating several disadvantageous weapons treaties with the Soviet Union/Russia.

CLW was involved in establishing a U.S. nuclear testing moratorium in 1992, limiting the deployment of the MX missile and B-2 bomber, blocking deployment of National Missile Defense by the Clinton administration, and eliminating funding for the nuclear “Bunker Buster” and “Reliable Replacement Warhead.”

CLW was also involved in ratifying the Chemical Weapons Convention and Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces, Conventional Forces in Europe, and Strategic Arms Reduction (START) treaty, which President Donald Trump recently canceled because of persistent Russian cheating.

All these measures helped Moscow and hurt the United States, and Biden was in the thick of it.

In October 2012, Biden made a two-minute video congratulating the CLW on its 50th anniversary. Biden was very open about the CLW’s influence on both himself and U.S. policymaking:

“My ties to the Council run long and deep, stretching way back to my first campaign for the United States Senate. I’ll never forget the faith you showed and the help you gave to a young man making a long-shot bid for the United States Senate in 1972. Because of you, we won. That help has continued throughout my entire career. Especially when I was chairman of the United States Senate Foreign Relations Committee and it continues to this very day.

“My appreciation for your work has only grown over that period as we continue to work together on a wide range of projects all aimed at reducing the danger of nuclear weapons. …

“The insight, counsel and the support you provided me and my colleagues on Capitol Hill and the White House have contributed to landmark achievements from ratifying the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty and START to establishing a nuclear testing moratorium here at home to the chemical weapons convention. And to this very day your support and guidance during our recent effort to ratify New START.”

After two years, special counsel Robert Mueller failed to find evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with Moscow to win the 2016 presidential election. Perhaps Mueller could be hired to investigate Biden’s lifelong collaboration with pro-Moscow forces to hurt the U.S. military.

The U.S. military is only just beginning to recover under Trump from the huge cuts inflicted on it by another CLW protégé, President Barack Obama.

If Biden becomes president, the U.S. military may be gutted to the point that a U.S. war with Russia, China, or more likely both, becomes unwinnable.

Thanks to Obama, Biden, and the CLW, America may already be at that point.

Trevor Loudon is an author, filmmaker, and public speaker from New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist, and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.

Trump said constantly some epically dumb ****. I know for a fact I could have trounced Biden myself in the first debate with no internal briefings on policies, Biden was that bad. But Trump ****** up. He's not eloquent and says dumb ****.

Here is my problem though. It's the "state of the union" we live in. Trump said these things and the media went rabid with his disinfectant comments. As they did with everything he said. THEY made it out to be much much more than it was.

This is fact - had Biden said those exact same things, it would have been crickets. For any that would have criticized him, the media would spin it. Fact Checkers would say things like those have said above - "Did Joe Biden really say to ingest Disinfectants? FALSE: Poisons are often used inside the body to combat diseases and Mr. Biden was merely requesting a medical opinion if this approach might work for COVID."

This is my problem. How it's portrayed. It is outright propaganda aimed at misinforming the American people for political purposes in the never ending struggle for power.

This imbalance is nefarious. Tens of millions of Americans quite literally became brain washed in many different ways due to the coordinated (yes coordinated) messaging driven by the media working in conjunction with the DNC. Don't say it doesn't happen, it's already been proven that journalistic notes are shared between the DNC and all "in the bag" media outlets to coordinate what they will discuss/print/project.

Biden is equally, if not more with his dementia - a dumbass and a very dangerous one. They are already providing air cover for his every word, mistep and move.

I don't disagree with anything you said. I just kind of mourn for the loss of what could have been if he just had a little bit of self control and a little bit less ego. Throw in a touch of empathy.

The problem is the part of Trump's character in today's political climate: grossly arrogant, teflon against attacks, truly uncaring about what people think and how the media treats him, is what makes him so attractive to voters. He doesn't chase the current issue of the day based on what the media decides it is.

This is the complete OPPOSITE of every other President we've ever had. A normal President gets briefed on some daily "outrage", get's asked about it by the corrupt press (who generated the problem in the first place), and has a pre-written, analyzed (by polls) and vetted answer, already to go in the circus that is the press briefing room.

How is that beneficial to anyone? How can anyone consider that type of "return to normal" a good thing?

I know Trump lies and exaggerates the truth. And I am smart enough to see right through 99% of it. The endless "analysis" of his exaggerations and the endless overreactions is what is bad for the country. Not his exaggeration in the first place. If anything, when he talks about a topic or problem, even in an exaggerated way or with falsehoods, the topic/problem is normally worth discussing.

How is this any different than how Black Lives Matter and the media have exaggerated and lied about the severity of "police brutality"? There is none. Sure, the media is much more adept at lying than Trump and they have filtered out the stupid BLM leaders that have put their foots in their mouths. But when you really look at it, it is completely the same.

Trump says "millions vote illegally". BLM says "millions of blacks are mistreated by police and it is all based only the color of our skin". There is no proof in either one of those statements. No statistical proof that can't also be critically attacked with logic and common sense.

But despite that exaggerations, we SHOULD, at least, look into those issues. Not saying spend billions of dollars. Not make it the only topic in the land. Look into it. Investigate. Get information to make educated decisions.

The thing about Trump that I liked is he never followed where the media wanted him to go. Every other politician follows and sucks off the media like they are somehow their only ticket to success. I mean, God forbid, you get the media against you as a politician, right? Right?

If the media makes an issue out of the sky being blue, as a politician in the U.S., you best have an answer for the press when they ask you that. Trump said **** that starting day 1. **** Russia. That was and still isn't an issue. Cyber attacks are CONSTANT. Russia is doing it. China is doing it. North Korea is doing it. We're doing it. Iran and Israel have been at it for decades. It is NOT AN ISSUE. Nothing new.

**** emotional feelings for people that cross illegally. Give me a solution that works. You can't send them back, you can't arrest them, you can't keep children with their parents, you can't separate children, you can't catch-and-release, you can't get them into asylum court unless they are "properly represented", they all need lawyers.... How the **** is THAT an answer? For 25 years, our politicians have said.. "I'm not getting involved in that mess" and kicked the can down the road..... Trump didn't.

**** China. They steal out intellectual property and ideas RIGHT IN FRONT OF US and out politicians are so frightened and so in debt to them (because China is the only one to buy our stupid T-bills at 1% interest) we do nothing. Trump didn't do nothing. He tried.

**** losing manufacturing jobs. Germany has manufacturing jobs. Why can't we? For 25 years, our politicians did nothing, watching manufacturing go from 20% to 18% to 15% to 12%.... Trump said enough is enough. At least he TRIED.

**** the media. At least Trump EXPOSED their hypocrisy. Now we know they aren't close to fair between right/left issues. It's not even a debate anymore.

**** congress. "Working together" in congress means how much pork can we spread around. And the bigger the bill, the more pork we can hide. That's why they all want huge omnibus bills. Hell, what's the different between a $850 billion bill and a $900 billion bill? We can just line our pockets with $50 billion and no one will even care.

I am not expecting my politicians to be perfect or have the right answer every time.

But god dammit, I want them to find some issues that matter and stick to their guns, even when the media is against them. At least Trump was true to his imperfect self despite how egotistical he was. He tried and unfortunately, the wall against him was just too great. But I still want what he was selling.

Trump does blurt some **** out that he shouldn't at some times but this notion that it's his tweets that are the reason for hate against him is laughable. Are you not paying attention? Do you not remember all the hate for Bush? That guy was as nice as could be and never said anything remotely controversial and still the media and hollywood made him out to be the devil. Same with Romney. The media tried to say that he actually killed somebody.

What the left hates most about Trump is that he didn't follow their rules. The rules are they make up some allegation and then the Republican curls up in the fetal position and apologizes and begs for forgiveness for something he really didn't do and then promises he will never do that thing again. They bullied Romney into not talking about Benghazi and he dutifully complied. And lost like a good little boy.

What the left hates most about Trump is that he didn't follow their rules. The rules are they make up some allegation and then the Republican curls up in the fetal position and apologizes and begs for forgiveness for something he really didn't do and then promises he will never do that thing again. They bullied Romney into not talking about Benghazi and he dutifully complied. And lost like a good little boy.

Exactly right. Trump refused to follow their script and fold like a little ***** under their threats of character assassination. That is why they had to try and destroy him. They just used their most gullible pawns to take up the chant and go after him with their bullshit fictitious narratives. That is all it was ever really about.

It makes me laugh that people forget they billed Romney as the biggest racist on the planet before Trump. Short freaking memories.

Last edited:
Trump does blurt some **** out that he shouldn't at some times but this notion that it's his tweets that are the reason for hate against him is laughable. Are you not paying attention? Do you not remember all the hate for Bush? That guy was as nice as could be and never said anything remotely controversial and still the media and hollywood made him out to be the devil. Same with Romney. The media tried to say that he actually killed somebody.

I could be totally off base but I have come to the conclusion that politics as it exists now is totally scripted. I think the powers that be simply didn't want Hillary as president, just like they did not want Sanders to be president. They knew both would set the Democrats back a decade or two in the eyes of the voters. So let Trump win, we'll stymie him every step of the way and we'll make it so he is a 1 term president...No doubt in hell that no matter what the conditions are in 4 years, the Republicans will trot up someone that will be a shade lighter on the socialist scale and not be able to beat the incumbent. Just my observations after being an arm-chair political QB for 30 some years now.. Your mileage might vary.

Oh and when a Republican is back at the helm. you better find safe haven for your stocks a year before the election. The economy crashed in 08 and they did it again in 20...As sure as the sun rises in the East they'll do it again....Anyone ever considered going back to their homeplace? Would be kind of neat to live in Scotland I think...Except for the Haggis.

JMM said:
Anyone ever considered going back to their homeplace?
Yes. I tried and failed three years ago to get a work visa for Italy. It's not easy. My cousins' lady friends over there are so utterly smoking hot it's unbelievable.

Would be kind of neat to live in Scotland I think...Except for the Haggis.
It's not that bad if you don't think about what it is. It's basically warm baloney. My ex-wife was Scotch-Irish so I've been to the Highland Games in Ligonier.

Reactions: JMM
Yes. I tried and failed three years ago to get a work visa for Italy.

Great...So you're saying we're stuck here? Wonderful...

I love my country, at least the way it was awhile back, but I think we can all see the writing on the walls as to where this country is heading. Overall, I'm an optimistic guy, but holy crap, the past 20 years have been in pretty much turmoil over one thing or another and it's time to enjoy life before I go onto some other work for eternity. :)

Great...So you're saying we're stuck here? Wonderful...

I love my country, at least the way it was awhile back, but I think we can all see the writing on the walls as to where this country is heading. Overall, I'm an optimistic guy, but holy crap, the past 20 years have been in pretty much turmoil over one thing or another and it's time to enjoy life before I go onto some other work for eternity. :)

I researched it and it's difficult for an American to get a work visa for the EU. EU citizens can move anywhere, like us moving to another state. You need a job offer to get a work visa but without a work visa it's hard to get a job offer. I thought maybe I had some specialized skills (embalming) that could get me in but I found Italy opts for quick funerals and burials and you have to be a medical doctor to embalm someone. Best way to get to Europe or the UK is to either find a job there working for the U.S. government or working for a U.S. company that has a facility or office over there. I didn't want to move there permanently but just for a year or two.

Second, the Leftist crap we don't like in America is worse over there but while we are moving to the Left, the EU is slowly moving to the Right. Standard of living is somewhat lower, I'd say Italy is on par with America in the mid-70's. First thing I noticed driving into Rome from the airport was all the TV antennas on the roofs of the apartment buildings. Most people hang their laundry out to dry because electricity is too expensive to run a clothes dryer. But then stores and malls are a lot like America.

This isn't a postcard, that's me in the red shirt and lady in blue is another one of our group. People live in places like this.

12963396_10206217679386486_4858867558875726442_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JMM
I'm not sure I'd want to move to Germany. I'm pretty sure I would be connected with relatives and have a place to stay, etc. Too far, I'd miss my daughters too much.

Just added you to the teeny, tiny list of sane, rational, conservative posters on the board, along with the likes of Sarge and del. Good to know there are still some conservatives around here who haven't gone completely off the deep end.

I'm so honored! Sorry I can't add you to my list of sane, rational liberal people. Granted it's a very short list.

Some of us care about truth. You obviously do not, with your months of insistence that Trump was going to be discovered as a Russian agent dating back to the 80s. Care to apologize for your mistake? You might make my list.

Nevermind, you just got scratched off the list. Back to just a couple of names on there.

Putin has plenty of kompromat on Trump dating back to the eighties, and it's not exclusive to that decade. Trump has sold out the country, he is a traitor, he is beholden to Putin to this very moment.

It is what it is. We're a month away from having survived the Trump presidency, although at the rate we're going, that's no sure thing.

:pound:

Holy ****. I just want to make sure that this absolute beat-down of the trolling Hungarian ***** does not ever go missed/unnoticed. Ever. Tibs, you're such a disingenuous, deluded and whiny little ***** that it's almost hard to believe.

You got ******* *****-slapped and instead of doing a bit of self-reflection or any type of self-inventory like, you know, something a typical adult may do - you completely proved her point with a few whiny-***, self-important and deluded sentences like "she's crossed off your list". Like she, or anyone here for that matter, give a flying **** what your trolling as really thinks. Again,

:pound: :pound: :pound:

If there were a SN Hall of Shame, this little exchange would be at the top of the list.

I'm not sure I'd want to move to Germany. I'm pretty sure I would be connected with relatives and have a place to stay, etc. Too far, I'd miss my daughters too much.

Germany gets cold. I'd need the southern half of Italy.

Germany gets cold. I'd need the southern half of Italy.

That gets cold too. I was stationed at San Vito Air Station before it closed...well, it closed while I was there and turned into a joint base of operations. I was there October - Dec and the nights got pretty damn cold.

Too many people are on Epstein's plane. You shout at one, he will point the fighter at another. It's like to married guys who saw each other strip club, but in this case most people are getting some action, and the some of the girls are under age.

As for Roberts he looks like a moderate to me. Supposedly he's a very different type of person and at odds with Trump, but will shift a little to the right once he exits. [h=1][/h]

I don't disagree with anything you said. I just kind of mourn for the loss of what could have been if he just had a little bit of self control and a little bit less ego. Throw in a touch of empathy.

Your criticisms, valid or not, all relate to Trump's personal behavior and not one has to do with what he DID as our President. What he actually DID. ICS has already listed those accomplishments and I need not repeat them. My point is basically this: You are fired up that Trump called some beauty contest fat or some such thing; Bammy would never do that!

Meanwhile, Trump told China that we were not going to keep playing by the bullshit, rigged trade deals previous idiots enacted to our detriment and he is labeled an extremist, ahhh, trade wars!! Bammy is so soothing, sends $1.4 billion in cash to Iran which they use to fund terrorists to kill American soldiers still in Buttfuckistan or wherever for some reason, and nobody says a goddamn thing.

I thought maybe I had some specialized skills (embalming) that could get me in but I found Italy opts for quick funerals and burials and you have to be a medical doctor to embalm someone.

Just get some ****** Ed.D. credential from a crappy university from a paper not good enough to be published in Wikipedia and call yourself "doctor."

You regularly call him stupid. Think about that for minute. It says more about your intellect.

If someone was a self proclaimed genius, but couldnt pronounce the following: "Yosemite" "Thailand"

What would you think ? Most 3rd graders pronounce those words correctly. There arent too many astute minded individuals that have extensive dialogue with Trump that would consider him REMOTELY highly intelligent. He has a gift of captivating attention but its from his brashness and the wild **** he says. He knows how to manipulate **** too. How else can someone take a lie (I won this election by a lot, there was fraud), and have millions of folks believing in a lie WITH NO PROOF. He just repeats the lie constantly and it manifests itself as truth to anyone that listens.

As for Roberts he looks like a moderate to me. Supposedly he's a very different type of person and at odds with Trump, but will shift a little to the right once he exits.

A Supreme Court Justice is appointed to judge whether legislation is constitutional. Period. That should be the base line factor, regardless of who is in office. The PA rule change to allow vote counting for 3 days after the election is blatantly un-constitutional, and should have been heard. regardless of perceived political consequences.

Oh well, the judiciary is just one of a long list of institutions that I have lost trust in.

Your criticisms, valid or not, all relate to Trump's personal behavior and not one has to do with what he DID as our President. What he actually DID. ICS has already listed those accomplishments and I need not repeat them. My point is basically this: You are fired up that Trump called some beauty contest fat or some such thing; Bammy would never do that!

Meanwhile, Trump told China that we were not going to keep playing by the bullshit, rigged trade deals previous idiots enacted to our detriment and he is labeled an extremist, ahhh, trade wars!! Bammy is so soothing, sends $1.4 billion in cash to Iran which they use to fund terrorists to kill American soldiers still in Buttfuckistan or wherever for some reason, and nobody says a goddamn thing.

I'm sorry you guys just don't seem to get what I'm saying.

I voted for him because of what he did.

A lot of people voted against him because of how he acts.

You can argue til the cows come home about whether they made the right decision and it won't change that. Being able to articulate what you did matters, Being able to articulate your defenses against what you didn't do matters. Might not matter to you but ultimately his inability to do these things cost him an election.