• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watching the Repugnicans Eat Their Own is So Sweet

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

Gotta Love It! Putin's ***** in Chief is going to spend most of his limited term bungling and banging his stupid head into a brick wall, making enemies of those who will eventually impeach him...this is great entertainment.

Are the Young Turks still breathing? Their election day coverage exposed them as the libtard propagandists that they are.. LOL. Still drinking that Koolaid Elfie?

Cow farts .

This video states cow farts contribute to 18% of the world greenhouse gasses.
This is worrisome.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Ah there's too many people in our party that care about the moochers. Trump's problem is he doesn't worry about hurting someone's feelings.

Are the Young Turks still breathing? Their election day coverage exposed them as the libtard propagandists that they are.. LOL. Still drinking that Koolaid Elfie?

Elfies threads...an ideal place to post yawner topics, or ones you feel are either too petty or ridiculous to merit their own threads. Yinz all in?

Milk is racist. That's right milk.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14492/college-student-explains-why-milk-racist-elliott-hamilton

Do you agree Elfie?

Cow farts .

This video states cow farts contribute to 18% of the world greenhouse gasses.
This is worrisome.

9b7.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahhhahahah! Gotta love it!

What a bunch of putzes!

The more the hysterical screeching, the more you know we are WINNING!

Philadelphia's Largest Cinco de Mayo Celebration Canceled in Fear of Immigration Crackdown

One of Philadelphia’s most prominent Latin American events, El Carnaval de Puebla, has been canceled this year because of what one organizer called “the severe conditions affecting the immigrant community.”

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Fear-of-Immigration-Crackdown-416456053.html

Philadelphia's Largest Cinco de Mayo Celebration Canceled in Fear of Immigration Crackdown

One of Philadelphia’s most prominent Latin American events, El Carnaval de Puebla, has been canceled this year because of what one organizer called “the severe conditions affecting the immigrant community.”

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Fear-of-Immigration-Crackdown-416456053.html

It should read -

One of Philadelphia’s most prominent Latin American events, El Carnaval de Puebla, has been canceled this year because they were told by other leftist groups that they could use this as an opportunity to manufacture a racist incident that can be used as an excuse for a protest.

They should be shaking in their boots. You can run, but you can't hide! - coming to getcha!

6f0298cd064370607ef9f817842fcc0347b2ca0dca327cfae9ab4ce4af6d158f_1.jpg

Reactions: MTC

This speaks volumes regarding our illegal immigrant problem. Thankfully, we now have a president that actually enforces the law.

Let 'em have it. Promote it. Tell 'em to go on .... have fun.

Then throw a net over the whole thing !

Keep running your mouths, go ahead!

The Wall used to be just 20 feet high, but then Vincente Fox shot his mouth off.

Trump wants to build 30-foot-high wall at Mexican border

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Trump administration wants to build a 30-foot-high border wall that looks good from the north side and is difficult to climb or cut through, according to a pair of contract notices posted to a government website further detailing President Donald Trump's promise to build a "big, beautiful wall" at the Mexican border.

The notices were made public late Friday by Customs and Border Protection, the Homeland Security Department agency that will oversee the project and eventually patrol and maintain the wall. The proposals are due to the government by March 29.

One of the CBP contract requests calls for a solid concrete wall, while the other asks for proposals for a see-through structure. Both require the wall to sunk at least six feet into the ground and include 25- and 50-foot automated gates for pedestrians and vehicles. The proposed wall must also be built in a such a way that it would take at least an hour to cut through it with a "sledgehammer, car jack, pick axe, chisel, battery operated impact tools, battery operated cutting tools, Oxy/acetylene torch or other similar hand-held tools."

The government will award a contract based on 30-foot-wide sample walls that are to be built in San Diego.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-18-11-33-28

Is your dog racist?
Well, that goes without saying if you're a CONservative dog owner.

Do I get a "like" Elfie?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/06/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153.html

My sweet, loveable Aussie goes ballistic and turns into a high-alert guard dog whenever a black person comes to our house. It could be the UPS guy, food delivery, anyone. Nobody taught her that and she's fine if we're out in public. It's only when they come to our house. Maybe she's seen too many episodes of Cops. (crime statistics are racist)

Last edited:
My sweet, loveable Aussie goes ballistic and turns into a high-alert guard dog whenever a black person comes to our house. It could be the UPS guy, food delivery, anyone. Nobody taught her that and she's fine if we're out in public. It's only when they come to our house. Maybe she's seen too many episodes of Cops. (crime statistics are racist)

Back in the day we had a black lab. Funny thing the only person he hated was another black LOL...the gas meter man. When he pulled up in our drive, Roscoe wouldn't let him out of the truck. My dad had to pull him away.
Hilarious to watch.

Coat it part way up in broken glass, razor wire and axel grease.

Is your dog racist?
Well, that goes without saying if you're a CONservative dog owner.

Do I get a "like" Elfie?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/06/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153.html

This is just so backwards. We have a rottie/hound mix rescue - Zeus, who is mostly black. When we rescued this dog, he was about to be put down. He had been abused severely, hit by a car, had a broken front leg, his upper and lower canine teeth on the left side of his face had been destroyed by the impact of the car and were dead and had to be surgically removed. He had parasites, and to boot had lyme disease severely.

The day we picked him up from the rescue center, I was preparing to put him in the back of our SUV. He was on the ground, and I had to put my coat on - it was frigid outside. As I was swinging my last arm into my coat, he cowered to the ground - afraid I was going to strike him. He was a mess.

We spent many thousands (over $4K) and nursed him back to health. I had to pen him in a spare bathroom at night for days and push a couch right up against the door and sleep facing him as he was hysterical. He wouldn't sleep in a cage, anywhere, without me near him.

He is so amazing and loving and knows we rescued him. He's very protective of his new home and us and protects and trusts us infinitely.

Strangers are a different thing. With a 17 year old and a 14 year old now, we often have kids coming in and out of our house - daily. At first, we had to cage him when people came over. Now it's much better. But the one thing that has been universal is when anyone who is black comes into our house, he walks right up to them, tail wagging, trusting immediately. White people, not so much.

It is the most bizarre thing. He's nearly attacked some kids. The first time a black kid came into our home, he wagged his tail, walked right up and made friends. He's never shown one sign of aggression to anyone African American.

Our friend/kid we mentor, Terry, always jokes "We're brothers, both black. Zeus gets me."

I had an AKC Sable Collie growing up. He was the smartest dog ever. He would heel without a leash on a busy street, knew hand singles for several commands and protected me against any and all threats real or perceived. He'd had a trainer that beat him who happened to be black. That dog hated black people. A friend who was black reached for his comb after I'd jokingly threatened him with mine (dating myself...we all carried those stupid combs with the big handles), that dog lunged at him from my lap snarling and growling. I pulled him back immediately and admonished him. Another time I was walking in our apartment complex and he scared a black lady walking on the sidewalk. I'd only had those two incidents but it was enough to make me watch out for any thing happening in the future.

Everyone agrees with bikini pics!

Nice day here to work out in the garage. My 40+ year old roadster developed a leaking head gasket that I need to replace. While in there, I thought I'd replace the water pump and timing belt as well.