• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are being invaded

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Cannot say it any other way. Biden is freaking out and sending tens - hundreds - of billions of our dollars to some ****** grifter in Eastern Europe because their "borders were violated." Russia has employed an estimated 400,000 ground troops to the incursion out of 1 million active and 2 million reserve troops.

Meanwhile, 10,000 unvetted illegals PER DAY are now walking into the United States in violation of our laws and our sovereignty. More than 7 million unvetted illegals have walked into our country since the creepy dementia-ridden sniffer took office.

Think about that. 10,000 per day, 7 million total. Want a quick visual as to what that looks like?

And the serial-lying brain-addled geezer polluting the White House continues to encourage the invasion, black lesbian Baghdad Bob insists the "border is secure" and dementia-sniffer has done "more than any other President to secure the border," the DHS Chief insists under OATH that the "border is secure," and the media completely IGNORE the invasion and the endless lies from the grifter-sniffer-in-Chief and his vile cohorts.

There’s only one way to fix this government. It likely won’t happen, but there’s only one way.

That is really depressing but unfortunately almost undeniable at this point. And the sad fact is that we brought this on ourselves. We elected these people (maybe) and right now, the nation is led by a group that is analogous to those weirdo suicide cult leaders, like Jim Jones or the Heaven's Gate guy. They are enacting policies that lead to misery and destruction (endless spending, taxing, open borders, letting criminals go, targeting political enemies). They are leading the nation to its destruction like the insane cult leaders pushed their followers to commit suicide.

And apparently millions believe that is the way to go. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, voters, keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Nothing but intentional downgrading to the country. A complete overload on all systems with this invasion. No country can withstand that sort of continuous influx and remain sovereign.

If you add in the destroying of our ability to be energy independent It's a pretty sad deal.

Boy that Ukraine **** turned sour for us real quick with the endless money being dumped into that place. They're about to give them another 20-30 billion too. All for what?
The twisted trans **** on kids in schools did me in for believing these people are anything but evil.

There's absolutely no path to a good outcome down this road.

If they retain power in the Whitehouse past 2024, it's going to collapse on invasion numbers alone. We have people from countries all over the world coming up through the border. They're now going to fly them in vs just everyone going to the border. They're not vetting these people.

You'll get a free ticket to anyplace in the country. We could very well be hitting 15-20 million new illegal immigrants on top of the ones who are already here.

How does a country remain sovereign? It can't. There's no ******* way.

Why inflict so much hardship on American citizens? Some of these big blue states are already deeply in the hole, serious crime issues, extremely taxed to the point of collapse, massive homelessness, rent cost is skyrocketing, drug use is only going to go up with it flowing freely in massive quantities. Fentanyl is killing over 100,000 people a year, with stuff 100 times more powerful on the way.

I can't see any way we don't have some very serious civil unrest coming very soon.

And we don't have real numbers. Estimates are 7 million. Probably more. That's a lot of burden for the taxpayers. All those kids will get enrolled in indoctrination classes. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner....and housing. Hospitalization when needed. Dental? How about a cadillac. Go ahead, pick your favorite color.

Keep in mind, many states are required to allow people to vote if they have a social security number or driver's license. The folks being let into the country are being given work permits, social security numbers and... Yes driver's licenses.

And the good hearted poll workers will " guide" them on how to vote.

Pretty damn sad for us and future generations

Keep in mind, many states are required to allow people to vote if they have a social security number or driver's license. The folks being let into the country are being given work permits, social security numbers and... Yes driver's licenses.

Well the two biggest reasons they would do this is to attain permanent control politically.

The other reason is to crash our current capitalist system and come in as savior by saying it's an emergency. Take over buisness and land. For our own good. To save us.

I'm sure those in good standing with the party will get special exemptions and privilege.

To do away with the old and implement the new way, global way, you must destroy the old.

There's is absolutely no reason to openly invite an invasion other than power. It's not like they give two ***** about any of us or the country.

The number one job of the president is TO protect the COUNTRY. They're doing the opposite.

Hopefully some citizens in the democrat party will wake up and vote these jokers out before it's too late.

His vote buys and bribes work. College students, blacks, LGBT, any group will be bribed if they weren't already.

Yeah the Democrats will use these people as voters but that's not what I worry most about. These people will be used as military/paramilitary forces to crush dissent. The DNC is importing an army to use against you American Citizen.

Yeah the Democrats will use these people as voters but that's not what I worry most about. These people will be used as military/paramilitary forces to crush dissent. The DNC is importing an army to use against you American Citizen.

I doubt that, but who knows? I've already seen things in the last 15 years I thought I would never see here.

They would have to arm them and train them. Which would be kinda hard to do on the down low.

I doubt that, but who knows? I've already seen things in the last 15 years I thought I would never see here.

They would have to arm them and train them. Which would be kinda hard to do on the down low.
You really are naive if you believe that. They just have to turn them loose in mobs and point them at their enemies.

You really are naive if you believe that. They just have to turn them loose in mobs and point them at their enemies.

Well now you're talking rioters. So far we've had antifa/blm. Which are about as intimidating as a litter of new born kittens.

They only operate in places they're backed. That stuff won't fly in many states, including Florida.

I'm not in the least bit concerned about mobs filled with foreigners.

I am concerned about them voting and being shipped to places in need of more democratic votes.

If a Democrat continues occupancy of the white house, the beat goes on. Would a republican change things? Christie, Haley, Swamy? My guess is they would be bought or bullied.

Well now you're talking rioters. So far we've had antifa/blm. Which are about as intimidating as a litter of new born kittens.

They only operate in places they're backed. That stuff won't fly in many states, including Florida.

I'm not in the least bit concerned about mobs filled with foreigners.

I am concerned about them voting and being shipped to places in need of more democratic votes.
Yeah...
I never said they wouldn't be armed. Many of these young men are South American gang members or were child soldiers in the armies of African warlords. They will be loyal to the party that is promising them "Free" stuff.

Yeah...
I never said they wouldn't be armed. Many of these young men are South American gang members or were child soldiers in the armies of African warlords. They will be loyal to the party that is promising them "Free" stuff.

Well I can see a lot of people being very pissed off these people are taking all of their free stuff. The people in New York City and Chicago are pissed.

I think we would find a lot of unity with citizens against foreign invaders who are not here to assimilate.

That’s the plan. If they can turn Texas blue we will never have a Republican President again. More Democrat voters in NY and CA doesn’t really help things.

Thier first step on American soil is in Texas. We hear NY crying about the number of illegals. News doesn't even report the number in Texas. If 95000 show up in NY, how many still in tx?