• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are being invaded

That is really depressing but unfortunately almost undeniable at this point. And the sad fact is that we brought this on ourselves. We elected these people (maybe) and right now, the nation is led by a group that is analogous to those weirdo suicide cult leaders, like Jim Jones or the Heaven's Gate guy. They are enacting policies that lead to misery and destruction (endless spending, taxing, open borders, letting criminals go, targeting political enemies). They are leading the nation to its destruction like the insane cult leaders pushed their followers to commit suicide.

And apparently millions believe that is the way to go. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, voters, keep drinking the Kool-Aid.
It's like watching Tom Brady hoist trophy after trophy after trophy. You KNOW he ******* cheated. You KNOW the powers that be looked the other way and you KNOW if anyone else did it they'd be crucified.
And none of that matters. Because they're better at cheating than you are at being fair.

It's like watching Tom Brady hoist trophy after trophy after trophy. You KNOW he ******* cheated. You KNOW the powers that be looked the other way and you KNOW if anyone else did it they'd be crucified.
And none of that matters. Because they're better at cheating than you are at being fair.
It's like watching Fauci get exposed, in Congress, for blatant lies that killed Americans, and then he waltzes out the door, free to go on about his significantly enriched retirement, feted by those government employees that made hundreds of millions on his watch by enabling big pharma to make billions because of a pandemic they started.

I am not referring to the criticism; I am talking about your "plague on both your houses, neither gets my vote" approach. That approach most certainly weakens her voice - it does. Her power to do something - the thing you demand - is basically negated by being in the minority of a legislative body where having enough votes means everything. Refusing to vote for any candidate in that party lessens the chances that party can gain the majority and weakens her voice.
and all we hear is her voice while nothing actually gets done. The problems persist and she will stand at her pulpit, point her finger at the other side and blame them for all of the woes. Blah blah blah.

I'll vote for Trump because he was getting **** done. Even if I didn't agree with something, I saw he was committed to doing what his mouth was promoting.

I ******* hate the democrat party. They're nasty two faced hypocritical pieces of fermented pig ****.

Anything decent they must destroy it.
Actually, that's the republican party. The democrats aren't two-faced at all. They're very clear about their goals. It's the Republicans who PRETEND to be outraged and vow to fight it, but quietly do nothing but enable behind the scenes.

How many Hamas ************* have crossed our border?
How many Chinese elite military black ops?

That should scare you even more.

Actually, that's the republican party. The democrats aren't two-faced at all. They're very clear about their goals. It's the Republicans who PRETEND to be outraged and vow to fight it, but quietly do nothing but enable behind the scenes.
No the democrats destroy ****, so they can swoop in and play savior of the crisis THEY intentionally created. The border is the latest creation.

And you're right, the Republicans don't do ****. Just talk. The democrats are fully unified in ******* **** up.

No the democrats destroy ****, so they can swoop in and play savior of the crisis THEY intentionally created. The border is the latest creation.

And you're right, the Republicans don't do ****. Just talk. The democrats are fully unified in ******* **** up.
They are all on the same team that takes from the many and gives to the few --- themselves.

You're right. Unity among the demonrats, too much divisiveness among the Reps.

Too much divisiveness results in nothing but talk. Their efforts become futile.

But to make the generalization that they are both on the same team is absurd when you have the likes of Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan and many others who are outspoken against the party of corruption and their policies.
Not to mention the effort being put forth the impeachment of Biden, and the recent grilling of Anthony Fauci, and AG Garland.

Nothing can get done when there exists never-Trumpers and RINO factions withing the party. What a-holes.

Sometimes I wish they were on the same team. To tell oneself that they are both the same puts one's mind more at ease believe it or not. Life is too short. Wash your hands of it. Live your life and to hell with politics and these politicians.

You're right. Unity among the demonrats, too much divisiveness among the Reps.

Too much divisiveness results in nothing but talk. Their efforts become futile.

But to make the generalization that they are both on the same team is absurd when you have the likes of Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan and many others who are outspoken against the party of corruption and their policies.
Not to mention the effort being put forth the impeachment of Biden, and the recent grilling of Anthony Fauci, and AG Garland.

Nothing can get done when there exists never-Trumpers and RINO factions withing the party. What a-holes.

Sometimes I wish they were on the same team. To tell oneself that they are both the same puts one's mind more at ease believe it or not. Life is too short. Wash your hands of it. Live your life and to hell with politics and these politicians.

I stopped trying to argue that they're not all on the same team years ago. What they are is greatly outnumbered. You can't get **** done without the votes to do it. It's as simple as that.

I can't fathom how pissed and frustrated I'd be if I were a representative.

I'd have this list of **** I'd absolutely want to get done and not be able to do anything but ***** about it

This stuff should be in campaign advertisements.

Crazy.
I have a brother in law that works for the VA.
He says veterans are ANGRY. Feel completely abandoned.

Dirty, scummy people do dirty, scummy things. Just walk into someone's home uninvited and shtt on the floor. smh

They have nothing but contempt for American citizens. They're just importing a new slave to them voter block. Got to lock down that permanent one party rule.

They have nothing but contempt for American citizens. They're just importing a new slave to them voter block. Got to lock down that permanent one party rule.

Yup. The African American finally wised up enough to threaten the strangle hold the Dims had on them. Time to bring in another captive audience.

Yup. The African American finally wised up enough to threaten the strangle hold the Dims had on them. Time to bring in another captive audience.
It's absolutely disgusting what they're doing and they are doing it with our tax money.

What a big fat **** you to everyone. How anyone can still vote for these people is a testament to just how pathetic we've become.

One wonders how the Catholic Church in good conscience,could actually sell this to the Islamic community for a mosque. Personally I would blame the church. They should be ashamed of themselves selling a building like that to be turned into a mosque.

One wonders how the Catholic Church in good conscience,could actually sell this to the Islamic community for a mosque. Personally I would blame the church. They should be ashamed of themselves selling a building like that to be turned into a mosque.
Legal fees

It's absolutely disgusting what they're doing and they are doing it with our tax money.

What a big fat **** you to everyone. How anyone can still vote for these people is a testament to just how pathetic we've become.
I have questions.
In the last few years every civilized country is being invaded. It's just not us. WHY?
No country is protecting itself from being invaded. WHY?
No criminal activity of invaders is being prosecuted. WHY?
We are bending over backwards to help invaders. WHY?
Our government fails at their #1 job of protecting the Nation. WHY?
This same scenario is playing out around the world all at once. WHY?