• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are being invaded

I have questions.
In the last few years every civilized country is being invaded. It's just not us. WHY?
No country is protecting itself from being invaded. WHY?
No criminal activity of invaders is being prosecuted. WHY?
We are bending over backwards to help invaders. WHY?
Our government fails at their #1 job of protecting the Nation. WHY?
This same scenario is playing out around the world all at once. WHY?
WEF you talking about?

Legal fees
Yes…I just read about all the judgments against the church via clergy abuse. They have no choice but to sell. One of many churches for sale. The costs of maintaining these historic old buildings is of course astronomical,with many having structural issues. In a time when fellowship is on the decline,and many churches in prime real estate positions.

One wonders how the Catholic Church in good conscience,could actually sell this to the Islamic community for a mosque. Personally I would blame the church. They should be ashamed of themselves selling a building like that to be turned into a mosque.
It's just a building.Without the congregation,it means nothing. Just an empty box.The church is his people.

I have questions.
In the last few years every civilized country is being invaded. It's just not us. WHY?

Destabilizing and destroying the sovereignty of countries. It appears a couple very wealthy groups with immense power want to run it all. When you have 2-3 companies controlling tens of trillions of dollars, it's a big problem for the world.

I have questions.
Poland and Hungary are protecting themselves.

It's just a building.Without the congregation,it means nothing. Just an empty box.The church is his people.
Tell that to the Catholics.

It's a bit different for them. They believe in tangible sacrifice to demonstrate faith & fealty.

Tell that to the Catholics.

It's a bit different for them. They believe in tangible sacrifice to demonstrate faith & fealty.

I can't say I agree with much of what they do. I'll leave it at that.

Why did Biden rush, in great haste, to kiss the *** of WEF?

Why did Biden rush, in great haste, to kiss the *** of WEF?
Alex, I'll take "High Commission Checks" for $2,000

This is the kind of stuff Trump needs to be reminding people of and plastering everywhere instead of his usual childish rhetoric. Trump seems content to take the hardest path to victory

Destabilizing and destroying the sovereignty of countries. It appears a couple very wealthy groups with immense power want to run it all. When you have 2-3 companies controlling tens of trillions of dollars, it's a big problem for the world.
They say the Black Nobility of Europe never accepted "democracy."

I have questions.
Anarcho-tyranny.

Make things so bad that the people will demand the government does something and gives in to the government having the power to "do something".

They are bringing them into Alabama by they thousands and its totally screwing with property values.. people that have been in the same rental home for years are being evicted so that the homes can be rented to Haitians for thousands a month and us tax payers are footing the bill. Really bad north of Montgomery up past Birmingham..