• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are being invaded

Senator Katie Britt talking about the invasion, Joe Biden's patent blame for the border, and the enabler function of the corrupt, lying, lazy, stupid media in that process:

I say to #Sarge - your at least partly well-founded criticism of the GOP and refusal to vote for them any more weakens her voice. It just does.

I say to #Sarge - your at least partly well-founded criticism of the GOP and refusal to vote for them any more weakens her voice. It just does.
And I say to them, do something about it. Step one is identifying the problem. Step two is solving the problem. They always seem stuck on step one.

I'm tired of all the talking. Why would I vote for someone-anyone-knowing that they aren't going to do what you elected them to do? I've seen that movie too many times.

And my criticism doesn't weaken anyone's voice. Their lack of action is what weakens their voice. People get tired of being sold woof tickets all the time.

In most careers, performance matters. Apparently not for Presidents, members of congress and meteorologists. As I said, the fact that a person is not a Democrat isn't enough.

And my criticism doesn't weaken anyone's voice. Their lack of action is what weakens their voice. People get tired of being sold woof tickets all the time.

I am not referring to the criticism; I am talking about your "plague on both your houses, neither gets my vote" approach. That approach most certainly weakens her voice - it does. Her power to do something - the thing you demand - is basically negated by being in the minority of a legislative body where having enough votes means everything. Refusing to vote for any candidate in that party lessens the chances that party can gain the majority and weakens her voice.

I don't get why the Texas governor can't take whatever measures necessary to secure his states border?

So you are saying that they are lying pony soldiers.

Until the American people are willing to watch them be mowed down as they attempt to cross the border illegally, there will be no deterent to that activity.
I feel for these people, and under similar circumstances I would be doing it too.

There are no simple, easy solutions

How many Hamas ************* have crossed our border?

Joe facilitated this activity. Joe doesn't work for free. We know that. What is his " per head" profit?

More than that. If Joe gets a measly $100 per head he's profiting handsomely.

afb101323dAPR-800x0.jpg

Don't forget the CCP is coming over the border as well.

That is really depressing but unfortunately almost undeniable at this point. And the sad fact is that we brought this on ourselves. We elected these people (maybe) and right now, the nation is led by a group that is analogous to those weirdo suicide cult leaders, like Jim Jones or the Heaven's Gate guy. They are enacting policies that lead to misery and destruction (endless spending, taxing, open borders, letting criminals go, targeting political enemies). They are leading the nation to its destruction like the insane cult leaders pushed their followers to commit suicide.

And apparently millions believe that is the way to go. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, voters, keep drinking the Kool-Aid.
These are people who hate the country. They count on low voter turnout to get elected where mostly their motivated base turns out. AOC won the Dim primary (over the incumbent who thought he had a safe seat for life and didn’t campaign) with a 16% turnout but her district is 99.9% Dim so a Republican will never beat her.