• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Weak... Really really weak.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to be clear hear. Wig Hates Everything!

I don't like Trump. I Hate Hillary. I think this election is going to be a perfect example of American "go **** yourself" democracy. We'll get whatever we deserve regardless of how the election comes out.

That said...

Sarah Palin and James Carville had a political discussion which turned to "gun control" on Sunday.

Now, it hardly seems fair to pit one of the most intelligent men around against Sarah Palin. (You may not agree with Carville's political leanings, but he IS intelligent). So, when he engages Sarah Palin in a debate regarding gun regulation, you know immediately it's a going to go very very poorly for Palin.

No frankly, I could give a ****. I personally believe the 2nd Amendment is perfectly fine and quite clear. I question any legislator who entertains the idea of limiting access to legal arms. I would recommend that those politicians be the very first to disarm their bodyguards. I am certain beyond the shadow of a doubt that they will refuse to do so.

But I digress.

Although Palin had no fighting chance in a "debate" with Carville regarding the 2nd Amendment, ironically a point she actually is right on, Carville stoops to a pathetic low. A child is introduced from the audience who is "interested in being a reporter". The child asks Palin why she (a woman) supports Trump after he's made sexist comments about other women's opinions being invalid because "blood comes from their 'you knows' ".

So, Carville isn't satisfied to merely demonstrate his intellectual superiority in a "rigged debate" essentially against an unarmed opponent, he's got to take a step further to pull up some ****-flinging monkey child to rub some extra salt in the wound?

Seriously people. This is your American political scene. Congratulations. Democracy in action.

You're next president, if you're lucky will be a ******* bafoon, or , more likely a tyrannical murderous *****. Either way, we're ******.

This is awesome!

No fence sitters allowed. Pick a side or move to Brussels.

No fence sitters allowed. Pick a side or move to Brussels.

Fence sitting perfectly allowed. Just because you're a zealot doesn't mean others have to choose illogic over reason.

You are free to continue being an ideologue. We are free to choose to not be so vapid.

**** or get off the pot.

Stop sniffling, pick a side.

Hmmm. Alzheimer's or Cerebral Palsy...

weighing my options....

Or perhaps, more accurately stated - Bullet wound to America's "left" temple or to her "right" temple.

what to do, what to do...

Of course if Hillary wins it's likely that I very soon won't be able to exercise my right to do anything with my left temple. That will be left to occupying UN troops.

I'm not terribly comfortable with that. On the other hand, I find it hard to reconcile being the laughing stock of the rest of the world if Trump is elected. Of course, one could argue we're that already.

deep down, I think I simply prefer wearing a shirt that says "I don't support the legitimacy of your claim." It's universal.

of course you could always rally with the Bernie bots, they still think they can change the world to a home for unicorns too

I want to be clear hear. Wig Hates Everything!

I don't like Trump. I Hate Hillary. I think this election is going to be a perfect example of American "go **** yourself" democracy. We'll get whatever we deserve regardless of how the election comes out.

That said...

Sarah Palin and James Carville had a political discussion which turned to "gun control" on Sunday.

Now, it hardly seems fair to pit one of the most intelligent men around against Sarah Palin. (You may not agree with Carville's political leanings, but he IS intelligent). So, when he engages Sarah Palin in a debate regarding gun regulation, you know immediately it's a going to go very very poorly for Palin.

No frankly, I could give a ****. I personally believe the 2nd Amendment is perfectly fine and quite clear. I question any legislator who entertains the idea of limiting access to legal arms. I would recommend that those politicians be the very first to disarm their bodyguards. I am certain beyond the shadow of a doubt that they will refuse to do so.

But I digress.

Although Palin had no fighting chance in a "debate" with Carville regarding the 2nd Amendment, ironically a point she actually is right on, Carville stoops to a pathetic low. A child is introduced from the audience who is "interested in being a reporter". The child asks Palin why she (a woman) supports Trump after he's made sexist comments about other women's opinions being invalid because "blood comes from their 'you knows' ".

So, Carville isn't satisfied to merely demonstrate his intellectual superiority in a "rigged debate" essentially against an unarmed opponent, he's got to take a step further to pull up some ****-flinging monkey child to rub some extra salt in the wound?

Seriously people. This is your American political scene. Congratulations. Democracy in action.

You're next president, if you're lucky will be a ******* bafoon, or , more likely a tyrannical murderous *****. Either way, we're ******.

This is awesome!

Palin is smarter than Hillary.
Carville is hardly intelligent, what Carville is is that he is as ugly as sin.

Carville is a master at spin if that's what you're using to gauge his intelligence.

Hmmm. Alzheimer's or Cerebral Palsy...

weighing my options....

Or perhaps, more accurately stated - Bullet wound to America's "left" temple or to her "right" temple.

what to do, what to do...

really a shot to the "left" temple or a shot "just a smidge to the right" of the left temple.

Well, Stewey While I'm no great fan of Carville (believe me when I say that, anyone who supports Hillary as doggedly as Carville has is deplorable in my book), he does hold both undergraduate and doctorate degrees from LSU. (Specifically he's a doctor of Law). Politically he's made a career of helping politicians with their campaigns, most notably the Clintons. He's a seasoned politician despite hiding in the shadows and doing the dirty work in the background.

As for Palin being smarter than Hillary, that's just you being prejudiced. I dislike Hillary Clinton immensely. She is many things. Stupid is absolutely not one of them. She is far more intelligent, and worse yet, cunning than her husband and that puts her miles ahead of Sarah Palin. Palin is pleasant enough but she's little more than a talking box. I mean no disrespect. That's just the way it is.

Underestimating Hillary Clinton gets folks dead, in terms of their political agendas, their careers and even... well ask Vince Foster.

And Spike, I am not, and was not a Bernie Sanders supporter. I appreciate how hard it must be for you to understand my complete disillusionment with American politics. I cannot comprehend why we continue to put up with the same **** year after year. We're arguing over Trump vs Hillary but currently the real issue is Congress and Senate.

We have people who have been sitting on those seats for ******* DECADES. They are elected over and over and over. They amass power and wealth and they **** over anyone and anything they can to get their way. They cross-deal with one another to push agendas through regardless of the actual value for their constituents. They vote pay and benefit increases for themselves while unceasingly whining about constitutional amendments to limit the rights of the peasantry. They ratify a lifelong pension plan that will maintain them as nobility long after their decades of rule have ended and ensure the dominance of their line continue.

Our entire political system is completely perverse and rotted and it starts with Congress and Senate and the powers they have granted themselves. And we're ******* talking about Trump and Hillary. Two terrible ******* options for President who will have little power over a rotted and perverse branch of government that absolutely represents a modern day feudal system with lords and fiefdoms.

And we're all to ******* dumb to see it.

And... this is why Wig should stay out of the political forum. Sigh...

Last edited:
We have people who have been sitting on those seats for ******* DECADES. They are elected over and over and over. They amass power and wealth and they **** over anyone and anything they can to get their way. They cross-deal with one another to push agendas through regardless of the actual value for their constituents. They vote pay and benefit increases for themselves while unceasingly whining about constitutional amendments to limit the rights of the peasantry. They ratify a lifelong pension plan that will maintain them as nobility long after their decades of rule have ended and ensure the dominance of their line continue.

Which is why I will never again vote for a career politician. Might mean I never vote again.

I'm always voting against the incumbents now. Doesn't matter if they have an (D) or an (R) next to their name.

Just remember, O.J. has a higher approval rating in this country than Congress....

Of course if Hillary wins it's likely that I very soon won't be able to exercise my right to do anything with my left temple. That will be left to occupying UN troops.

I'm not terribly comfortable with that. On the other hand, I find it hard to reconcile being the laughing stock of the rest of the world if Trump is elected. Of course, one could argue we're that already.

deep down, I think I simply prefer wearing a shirt that says "I don't support the legitimacy of your claim." It's universal.

To late to worry about the laughingstock part.

Booooooshhhhh & Bommma

Good work, folks.

Dice should be hitting peak popularity in 2020, to team with whichever Kardashian has the best work done.

Let's have one solid piece of evidence that Hillary is intelligent.

No. YOU admit they both suck massive ******** and we can talk.

I'll admit both sides suck. But I'd choose Trump in a heart beat. The white house needs a leader who thinks with business decisions and not political agendas. Sure maybe Trump isnt exactly the best business model, but the guy is not afraid to take risk. Sometimes the risk is worth the reward. When you open a history book or look at successful people, you only see the good story. Every successful person was not afraid of failure. But I think Trump would be willing to take that risk for the reward. Imo

You know you can vote for Gary Johnson the libertarian candidate and actually vote for somebody that is not only qualified for the job but has good ideas and policies.

You don't have to vote DNC or DNC-Lite.

No. YOU admit they both suck massive ******** and we can talk.

So you wanted Romney again? JEB?

The fact is Donald is the only one with big enough balls to take on the whole RHINO establishment and the Obama'Clinton machine at the same time.

You vote for Trump or you vote for Hillary.

Those are the only choices right now. There is no other reality. Deal with it.

Reactions: MTC
You know you can vote for Gary Johnson the libertarian candidate

What you get with that idea

0627-pa_clinton_warren_ac_04.jpg

Let's have one solid piece of evidence that Hillary is intelligent.

Her degree from Yale Law School, Bill's a Rhodes Scholar, they usually don't marry morons. Hate her all you want, she's really ******* smart.

And... this is why Wig should stay out of the political forum. Sigh...

The SN Penguins hockey forum is always looking for new members, or so I hear

Her degree from Yale Law School, Bill's a Rhodes Scholar, they usually don't marry morons. Hate her all you want, she's really ******* smart.
I can see where you might think that, but she's a moron. She was rabidly, almost pathetically ambitious, oddly entitled, and sported a ruthless amoral approach to getting what she wants that Bill was likely drawn to. It wasn't her quick wit, or winning personality, and certainly not her achievements. She's failed at everything she's attempted except getting elected in NY and avoiding jail. She's been investigated for practically everything she's ever done professionally.