• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 7 Other games

What's so crazy about it?

The offense looked better with Rudolph last year than it has with Fields this year.

Rudolph probably looked better in those four games than Fields has in any four game stretch in his career

Fields just hasn't been that good. I'm not really sure what people are watching.
No it has not. It was better w/ Rudy in after Kenny; but this year and last year are night and day...

Bloggers perpetually suggest the 9rs are going to trade Deebo.. they never will cause this is how their offense looks without his versatility pulling defensive coverages...

No it has not. It was better w/ Rudy in after Kenny; but this year and last year are night and day...

Whatever. You guys are clearly seeing what you want to see.

Night and day? Seriously? The offense has not been remotely good enough this year.

Whatever. You guys are clearly seeing what you want to see.

Night and day? Seriously? The offense has not been remotely good enough this year.
I did not say 'the offense is good enough' - what I said, as you quoted, the look and feel of the offense is night and day.

What I saw was Kenny "One Read" either make that initial pass or he'd scramble - right into a sack and if that didn't happen, he'd force the throw and guess what - INT...

I didn't watch any games today,but I did check all of the scores and stats on bleacher report...Holy hell most starting quarterbacks today played like ****.

I hope the Steelers are not another on that list.

I did not say 'the offense is good enough' - what I said, as you quoted, the look and feel of the offense is night and day.

What I saw was Kenny "One Read" either make that initial pass or he'd scramble - right into a sack and if that didn't happen, he'd force the throw and guess what - INT...
This is just wrong. I believe Kenny had the longest streak w/o an INT before getting hurt. To add to that here is a quote. "Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett has thrown 208 consecutive passes without an interception, breaking Ben Roethlisberger's franchise record. Pickett's streak is the best run of turnover-free football by a Steelers quarterback in history." Also at one point he was at 218 passes w/o an INT and the next closest guy was Dak at 136.

odd thats what i see in justin fields.

His lawyers literally publicly said that they offered the women 100k each, afterwards 27 cases still remained... 1 still does.. so settling the 26 cost more than 100 k...

So whatever the lawyer costs that are still ongoing
Plus a minimum of 3.9million in payouts to the 39 that quickly dropped out
Then the payments to the other 26... all which quit in phases... so probably with escalating payouts

So his contract is for 230 million
Tge highest fed tax bracket is what? 37%? Ohio state income tax at that level is 3.7% so 40.7% of that is gone right off the bat

That leaves him with 136 million total

Then deduct the 7 million dollars for his agent fees
Then deduct the 5 million dollar fine the NFL dropped on him plus the .6 million in lost wages during the suspension, now we are down to 123.4
Then the 100k per for 39 cases

Then the "over 100k" for the 26

Then whatever it cost for the latest sexual assault case..
its not unheard of for sports figures to settle for very large sums for cases with the worst optics...
plus lawyer fees... and now we are under 100 million left for a guy who lives a lavish lifestyle

I mean he owns a 5.5 million dollar property in cleveland ... he isnt living like a normal person by any means... if he can get more money... he will before he ages out
Great points

I've seen enough. Wilson is the starting QB and he will take this team to the playoffs with a chance to make the AFCCG.