• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Westboro Baptist Church visits Derby.....

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
This Friday from 245-330 pm (just as school lets out),Fred Phelps and his ******** will be picketing the HS I work at. Reason? The student body elected a "tranny girl" (Westboro's words) as Holly Ball King. The signs will say "You hate your kids" and things of that nature. Targeting a HS? REALLY? I have no words for this. I am angry. I am worried. I don't want Derby to be known for this. It's a great town. We are known for inclusion and known to not be judgmental. These Westboro ***** can die in a ******* fire.

Do me a favor. Walk up to the most senior male participant from the church, and kick him, as hard as you can, in the balls.

You know the Westboro church is nuts when even the kkk doesn't like them. Didn't their daughters leave the family? I thought maybe they'd be done by now. Aye!

Some of the most despicable ******** on the planet. They serve absolutely no purpose to anyone sane.

Why not reach out to the PGR and let them know your feelings? About the amazing work you do at a wonderful school? You just might get an answer - and some support?

Lmao...now it's been changed to Wednesday because it might SNOW on Friday! Way to stand up for what you believe in, cowards!!!

Lmao...now it's been changed to Wednesday because it might SNOW on Friday! Way to stand up for what you believe in, cowards!!!

If it snows and the school closes there is no controversy as students leave and thus no press. They are making the smart move in that respect. As was mentioned above, if they were ignored they would die off.

This is Kansas. They won't close school unless it's a major snowfall. It's 57 degrees right now and supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow. There will be school on Friday.

This is Kansas. They won't close school unless it's a major snowfall. It's 57 degrees right now and supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow. There will be school on Friday.

Warm enough for a biker gang to come out.

Warm enough for a biker gang to come out.

The Patriot Guard is based in Mulvane, which is about 3 miles south of Derby. So it's possible they show.
Parents are thinking about keeping their kids home, and I think that's ridiculous. Shows that hate wins.

Remember when Westboro was doing something terrible and they hadon't all those videos of Christians dancing in the streets. Yeah, Christian folks are just like Muslims.

Derby has a Fire Department right? Keep those protesters wet.

Well, the protest happened yesterday. FIVE members of the church showed up. FIVE. I drove past and didn't see the daughter of Phelps, but I saw a bearded old man and two teens. I couldn't get a good look at the other 2 people, but they were not the daughter. The American Legion showed up on motorcycles just as I was going past. There were about 200 counter protesters- across the street and next to WBC. No local media coverage, and no national coverage. WBC got pissed and started packing it in at 315, just 30 minutes after arriving.

now, see, you could have passed the hat and bought tickets and lodging for DBS and Gump to counter-protest the WBC.
that would have been ******* awesome to watch.

Well, the protest happened yesterday. FIVE members of the church showed up. FIVE. I drove past and didn't see the daughter of Phelps, but I saw a bearded old man and two teens. I couldn't get a good look at the other 2 people, but they were not the daughter. The American Legion showed up on motorcycles just as I was going past. There were about 200 counter protesters- across the street and next to WBC. No local media coverage, and no national coverage. WBC got pissed and started packing it in at 315, just 30 minutes after arriving.

Did you kick the dude in the balls like I requested?

Is the tranny girl a big, butch bull-dyke?

No. She looked exactly like a boy, which is why when they said she was transgender and named king, we were in disbelief.

That's a group of folks that need a good old fashioned beat down of epic proportions.