• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What a Good Democrat Christian Woman

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ke...r-times/ar-AAdQSO9?li=AA54ur&ocid=mailsignout

This lady is a real piece of work. She conceived twins fathered by her 3rd husband, while she was still married to her first husband and
her second husband adopted them. She's a Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Sounds like she's living the word of Jesus, whom she's pretty quick to quote in her silly civil disobedience stance.

It's so beyond comprehension that she's an elected official (and thus can't be "fired", she has to be IMPEACHED).

It has long been my experience the more a person spouts the gospel and preaches like a madman and touts all things Jesus, the more skeletons in their closets and more immoral behavior in their lives.

Reminds me of people who claim black lives matter and then go out and kill each other.

I doubt she is a Christian. Likely, a troll looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

She may call herself a Christian, But she is just deluding herself. You can call yourself anything you want but it does not make it true.

Like Lebanon said, she may call herself a Christian, but she's exihibiting everything BUT what she's supposed to be. She has this completely wrong...

She may call herself a Christian, But she is just deluding herself. You can call yourself anything you want but it does not make it true.

She's not deluding herself, she has histrionic personality disorder, is my hack diagnosis.

Exactly. Rachel Dolezal is black, remember.

In today's Leftist, moronic world, it only matters what you identify as. This is why girls with penises are in your daughters' high school showers with them.

Um...I'm not sure how a divorcee refusing to give marriage licenses to gays is being hypocritical.

Last edited:
Um...I'm not sure how a divorcee refusing to give marriage licenses to gays is being hypocritical.

stop with the logical thought progressions

11918949_10205928860434629_6776667603650174299_n.jpg

Welcome back Vis!!

See what happens when you let people like Vick on the team?!! I warned you *******!!

Dogs and cats living together!

Orange is the new Black for her.

About ****** Time.

Orange is the new Black for her.

About ****** Time.

Wait, what? Jailing people for their religious beliefs is a pretty dangerous precedent, regardless of what kind of person they are or where they work. There are other avenues for redress of the grievances against her and for dealing with her remonstration.

Wait, what? Jailing people for their religious beliefs is a pretty dangerous precedent, regardless of what kind of person they are or where they work. There are other avenues for redress of the grievances against her and for dealing with her remonstration.

Ben Carson is concerned jail will turn her gay.

Another funny thing about this is that her Mother had this job for 36 years and she was her Mother's assistant
for 27 years. When her Mother retired she ran and won this position and appointed her son her assistant.

The job is a family hand me down.

Another funny thing about this is that her Mother had this job for 36 years and she was her Mother's assistant
for 27 years. When her Mother retired she ran and won this position and appointed her son her assistant.

The job is a family hand me down.

I knew a local state representative (D) who did the same.....many were unaware his father was retiring and they voted for the name.....but in a D stronghold so not sure it would have mattered.