• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

what? food stamp fraud? LOL. that never happens.

didn't you say you did contract work for the DoD? i know where they can trim some fat.
additionally, you don't want to pay our soldiers. what kind of ******* are you?

Where do you get the idea that I don't want soldiers to get paid?

The 150 biliion dollars was lost to FRAUD. The reason you don't hear a lot about it is DOD accounting does something called "plugging" to make their budget balance out.

They don't dare confront/offend some of the Repugnican politicians biggest donors.

That's what you clowns should be bitching about instead of the chump change lost to fraud in SNAP.

You are utterly ******* lost. UTTERLY.

How do you think Amazon delivers "ANYTHING" to ANY address in the country today?

They aren't TINY dipshit. As I said they are a $178BILLION dollar company.

They are logistics masterminds. Bezos wants to start using drones. He already does same day delivery if you want it. He's got fleet. He leases airplanes. If the government wanted to go this direction a company like Amazon WOULD FIGURE THIS OUT AND DO THE JOB unlike the "brilliants" in the Federal Government (hello USPS and Amtrak?).

Just stop Tard, I'm not utterly embarrassed for you. Your lack of understanding of this issue is profound. They have these distribution centers now in just the USA:

Arizona
Phoenix (PHX3, PHX6, PHX7)
Goodyear (PHX5)
Tolleson (PHX9)
California
Patterson (OAK3)
Tracy (OAK4, SJC7, OAK6)
Newark[29] (OAK5)
San Bernardino (ONT2, ONT5, SNA7, SNA8)
Moreno Valley[29] (ONT6, ONT8)
Redlands[29] (ONT9)
Rialto (SNA4, LGB8)
Eastvale (SNA6, SNA9)
Sacramento (SMF1)
Stockton[29] (XUSD)
Connecticut
Windsor Locks (BDL1)
Delaware
New Castle (PHL1)
Middletown, Delaware[30] (PHL7)
Florida
Davenport[29] (MCO5)
Doral[29] (Miami) (MIA5)
Ruskin (TPA1)
Lakeland (TPA2)
Jacksonville (JAX2, JAX3, JAX5)
Georgia
East Point[29] (ATL6)
Lithia Springs[29] (ATL8)
Union City[29] (ATL7)
Indiana
Whitestown (IND1, XUSE)
Plainfield (IND2, IND3, IND5)
Indianapolis[29] (IND4)
Jeffersonville (SDF8)
Illinois
Joliet[29] (MDW2, MDW4)
Romeoville (MDW5)
Edwardsville (STL4, STL6, STL7)
Monee (MDW7)
Kansas
Kansas City[29](MKC6)
Lenexa[29] (MCI5)
Edgerton (MKC4)[31]
Kentucky
Campbellsville (SDF1)
Louisville (SDF2)
Shepherdsville[29] (SDF4, SDF6, SDF7, SDF9)
Hebron (CVG1, CVG2, CVG3, CVG5, CVG7)
Lexington (LEX1, LEX2)
Maryland
Baltimore[32][33] (BWI2, BWI5)
North East (MDT2)[34]
Massachusetts
Fall River[29] (BOS7)
Stoughton[29] (BOS5)
Michigan
Livonia, Brownstown [29] (DET1, DTW5)
Minnesota
Shakopee[29] (MSP1, MSP5)
Nevada
North Las Vegas (LAS2)
Fernley[29] ( closed) (RNO1)
Reno[29] (RNO2)
New Hampshire
Nashua (BOS1)
New Jersey
Florence (ABE8)
Swedesboro[29] (ACY5)
Robbinsville[35] (EWR4)
Avenel (EWR5, EWR6/7)
Carteret (EWR9, LGA7/8)
Teterboro (EWR8)
Edison (LGA9)
New York
Lancaster (BUF5)
North Carolina
Charlotte (CLT2)
Concord[29] (CLT5)
Durham (RDU5)
Ohio
Columbus (CMH1, CMH2)
Oregon
Hillsboro (PDX5)
Pennsylvania
Breinigsville[29] (ABE2, ABE3)
Easton (ABE4)
Harrisburg[29] (ABE5)
Hazleton (AVP1)
Gouldsboro (AVP2/3)
Carlisle (MDT1, PHL4, PHL6, PHL9, XUSC)
Lewisberry (PHL5)
Pittsburgh (PIT1)
South Carolina
West Columbia (CAE1)
Spartanburg (GSP1)
Tennessee
Chattanooga (CHA1)
Charleston (CHA2)
Lebanon (BNA1, BNA2)
Murfreesboro (BNA3)
Nashville (BNA5)
Texas
Coppell (DFW6, FTW2)
Fort Worth[29] (DFW7)
Humble (HOU1)
Schertz (SAT1)
San Marcos (SAT2)[36]
Virginia
Petersburg (RIC1)
Chester (RIC2, RIC3)
Washington
Sumner[37][38] (BFI1)
DuPont (BFI3)
Kent[29] (BFI4, BFI5, BFI6)
Bellevue (SEA8)
Wisconsin
Kenosha[39] (MKE1, MKE5)

You think with a Government contract to say distribute food that A) they wouldn't expand upon the DCs they have and B) they wouldn't invest in others to make the system work?

Holy ******* face palm batman.

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you.

To call you an idiot is an insult to idiots everywhere.

Amazon is not going to deliver food to every SNAP recipient in the country in an efficient profitable manner, not now IMPOSSIBLE.

20-30 years from now with perfected self driving technology and some of the technology my main customer is developing involving "robotics."......maybe.

Of course that same technology is going to put many people with decent paying jobs in the SNAP program........the irony.

Amazon is not going to deliver food to every SNAP recipient in the country in an efficient profitable manner, not now IMPOSSIBLE.

Are you sure about that?

https://qz.com/887122/americans-on-...n-and-freshdirects-online-grocery-deliveries/

From the middle of this year, the US government is expanding the reach of its food-stamp program—and some of the biggest online retailers are getting in on the action.

The US Department of Agriculture recently announced a two-year pilot of expanding the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as food stamps, to allow poorer Americans to pay for online grocery orders for the first time. It’s starting with seven states, mostly in the northeast.

With more than 43 million recipients of SNAP’s monthly food budget supplement, it also gives big companies like Amazon access to the US government’s food-subsidy program for the first time.

Last edited:
Get's funnier with each denial

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/13d2jHlSlxklVe" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="318" frameborder="0"></iframe>via GIPHY

This might be my favorite Elftard thread EVAH. I still can't stop crying.

Are you sure about that?

https://qz.com/887122/americans-on-...n-and-freshdirects-online-grocery-deliveries/

From the middle of this year, the US government is expanding the reach of its food-stamp program—and some of the biggest online retailers are getting in on the action.

The US Department of Agriculture recently announced a two-year pilot of expanding the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as food stamps, to allow poorer Americans to pay for online grocery orders for the first time. It’s starting with seven states, mostly in the northeast.

With more than 43 million recipients of SNAP’s monthly food budget supplement, it also gives big companies like Amazon access to the US government’s food-subsidy program for the first time.

I'm positive.

Unless of course you approve of the government paying for every SNAP recipients prime membership($99) yearly.

Of course you do................

After the gov. pays that then our already cash strapped poor can pay twice as much for staples than they would at their local grocer. But you'll feel like a real man because you kept some poor person from buying a candy bar or chips, etc.

Because that's one of the main tene
ts of CONservatism: hating the poor.

Again: Idiocy

Last edited:
it's ok to admit you were wrong, Elftard.

Instead of arguing it endlessly, let's just wait and see what happens.

I'll tell you right now it won't happen. Just look at the hissy fit you threw just at the suggestion of it. Liberals like the slush fund of EBT cards where you just keep campaigning about how you have to keep voting Dem so they can fight to increase the allowance.

Liberals are not interested in results. They are interested in controlling people.

The best part of going with a combo of food delivery and pick up centers is that kids would actually get fed good food for a change. What you have no is many deadbeats using the card for liquor, smokes, etc, and if there's any left, they buy their kids some slim jims for dinner.

Obviously there are good people who use the cards for food but there is a very large portion that does not. They figure their kid got fed enough at school so they blow the money on themselves.

I'll tell you right now it won't happen. Just look at the hissy fit you threw just at the suggestion of it. Liberals like the slush fund of EBT cards where you just keep campaigning about how you have to keep voting Dem so they can fight to increase the allowance.

Liberals are not interested in results. They are interested in controlling people.

The best part of going with a combo of food delivery and pick up centers is that kids would actually get fed good food for a change. What you have no is many deadbeats using the card for liquor, smokes, etc, and if there's any left, they buy their kids some slim jims for dinner.

Obviously there are good people who use the cards for food but there is a very large portion that does not. They figure their kid got fed enough at school so they blow the money on themselves.

WAIT I thought you guys were all about liberty? When Michelle Obama wanted to regulate kids diets at schools the Reich Wing here lost it's mind.....now YOU WANT THAT KIND OF FOOD REGULATION?

My.....my.......how we clearly see that Repugnicans possess NO real principles, NO real beliefs, and NO real idea of what liberty is. Just a party driven from the top by greed, and at the bottom by racism and hatred.

I don't want to control anybody, I want the poor to keep what little dignity hasn't been stripped from them by the scum on the right. The only good thing that would come of this delivery nonsense is that these people wouldn't have to pay at the store with the card and be looked down upon by CONservatives. SEE BELOW.

Steeler Nation Trumptard Hater shows up at about the 1:00 minute mark

Elftard doesn't wanna fix the problem. She/it is just like every other lying LIEberal. They just want a nation full of dependents so they can have future voters. They want the impoverished impoverished. They have never been interested in fixing the problems, nor do they care about the poor and the minorities. It's about the shackles. Keep them shackled. It's been the DemocRATic way since they formed the KKK.

now ze says we want Moosechelle's "food program" to be instituted nationwide? is this ************ for real?

WAIT I thought you guys were all about liberty? When Michelle Obama wanted to regulate kids diets at schools the Reich Wing here lost it's mind.....now YOU WANT THAT KIND OF FOOD REGULATION?

This will fall on deaf ears, but it is a difference between what I as a parent pay for and what is provided to people by the government. Since I am paying for my child to have lunch at school I expect him to be able to have the choice as to what he eats with the money that I am paying for. If you are receiving welfare or government assistance, be thankful you are getting anything at all. I would not be the least bit upset if the government decided to send out boxes of MRE's to every welfare recipient. If you don't like what is being served than don't rely on taxpayers and the government to subsidize your nutrition.

BTW, so limiting options in school lunches was totally acceptable under Obama but limiting choices for welfare recipients is a no go? Hypocritical much?

My.....my.......how we clearly see that Repugnicans possess NO real principles, NO real beliefs, and NO real idea of what liberty is. Just a party driven from the top by greed, and at the bottom by racism and hatred.

I don't want to control anybody, I want the poor to keep what little dignity hasn't been stripped from them by the scum on the right. The only good thing that would come of this delivery nonsense is that these people wouldn't have to pay at the store with the card and be looked down upon by CONservatives. SEE BELOW.

Steeler Nation Trumptard Hater shows up at about the 1:00 minute mark

there would be plenty of choice in the food program, unlike michelle’s program. You would be able to shop just as you do now. The difference is, this program would actually ensure that food stamps are used for food and not for other things. That alone would result in kids eating better, because when mom blows half the food budget on vices, usually what’s left is only enough to buy cheap and unhealthy foods.

LOL at that video. It’s a total fake news show where they set people up with actors. And the so-called Trump voter you pointed out was an actor as well.

The cashier was an actor. Notice how she announced it was food stamps. That wouldn’t happen.

Also notable is that the guy set up to be the mean right winger was not shouted down by the rest of the people in line.

there would be plenty of choice in the food program, unlike michelle’s program. You would be able to shop just as you do now. The difference is, this program would actually ensure that food stamps are used for food and not for other things. That alone would result in kids eating better, because when mom blows half the food budget on vices, usually what’s left is only enough to buy cheap and unhealthy foods.

LOL at that video. It’s a total fake news show where they set people up with actors. And the so-called Trump voter you pointed out was an actor as well.

The cashier was an actor. Notice how she announced it was food stamps. That wouldn’t happen.

Also notable is that the guy set up to be the mean right winger was not shouted down by the rest of the people in line.

Are you really this naive?

When food stamps were actually stamps people sold them for cash

When they became an EBT card they sold them for cash

IF you control(like a fascist I might add) the location where you get the food......NOTHING will change. They'll just get 50 T-bone steaks or whatever, take them to a restaurant, neighborhood mom and pop grocer, individual buyer, etc. and SELL THEM FOR CASH

Fraud will always be there, what are you going to do next fascist? Are you going to dictate what people can buy,when they can buy it, set limits? My...my......WHAT PATRIOTS. LOVERS OF LIBERTY........LMAO what a joke.

This will fall on deaf ears, but it is a difference between what I as a parent pay for and what is provided to people by the government. Since I am paying for my child to have lunch at school I expect him to be able to have the choice as to what he eats with the money that I am paying for. If you are receiving welfare or government assistance, be thankful you are getting anything at all. I would not be the least bit upset if the government decided to send out boxes of MRE's to every welfare recipient. If you don't like what is being served than don't rely on taxpayers and the government to subsidize your nutrition.

BTW, so limiting options in school lunches was totally acceptable under Obama but limiting choices for welfare recipients is a no go? Hypocritical much?

Thank You!

Thank you for illustrating so clearly the CONservative mindset when it comes to the poor; they must be punished!

And as a side note:

You do know that everyone's food(including yours and your kids) is subsidized by the government through farm subsidies....right? So you are also a welfare recipient.

"Oh...but that doesn't count!"..........................Lol.....you can not make it up.

Last edited:
Are you really this naive?

When food stamps were actually stamps people sold them for cash

When they became an EBT card they sold them for cash

IF you control(like a fascist I might add) the location where you get the food......NOTHING will change. They'll just get 50 T-bone steaks or whatever, take them to a restaurant, neighborhood mom and pop grocer, individual buyer, etc. and SELL THEM FOR CASH

Fraud will always be there, what are you going to do next fascist? Are you going to dictate what people can buy,when they can buy it, set limits? My...my......WHAT PATRIOTS. LOVERS OF LIBERTY........LMAO what a joke.

reduced to name calling. Your defeat is now complete.

reduced to name calling. Your defeat is now complete.

Elfie has upped her self-loathing in this thread. Shamelessly smashed at every response, unable to understand, follow logical constructs and she can only summarize with name-calling and "let's wait".

She should probably start yoga or volunteer at the local feline neutering program/turtle sanctuary to regain some esteem.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I have no problem with someone whose working, has a family, but qualifies for food stamps because they just don’t make enough to cover the necessities of life.... nor do I have a problem with people who obviously can’t work due to old age or some other disability. I’m sorry though if it pisses me off when I see some twenty something in flip flops and pajama bottoms buying a $4 iced latte with an EBT card.

Elfie has upped her self-loathing in this thread. Shamelessly smashed at every response, unable to understand, follow logical constructs and she can only summarize with name-calling and "let's wait".

She should probably start yoga or volunteer at the local feline neutering program/turtle sanctuary to regain some esteem.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Really? Alternative facts at work once again? And of course the avoidance of my rock solid points while claiming victory....another pathetic CONservative putz.

Counter my point that fraud will always be there.

Counter my point that when Michelle Obama wanted to regulate school lunches you all collectively **** your pants.

Now you all suggest the very same thing......

And that's because you're all hypocritical douche nozzles.